PDA

View Full Version : 9/11

parallaxicality
2011-May-14, 04:33 PM
Yeah I know you don't do this anymore, but I recently had to spend an hour and a half watching my auntie's 9/11 conspiracy videos. And I don't know what to say. How can I argue, when I don't have a degree in metallurgy? The guy said that there was no way an aluminium plane could go through the steel girders of the building's superstructure, that the building must have been detonated from below (by an underground nuclear blast, which was new) that people in the blast zone are all dying from radiation poisoning and no one cares. I could go on. What can I say? I have no idea.

deSilva
2011-May-14, 04:35 PM
There are many threads on 9/11. Why are there none on 26/11?

Moose
2011-May-14, 04:52 PM
As much as I sympathize - nobody should be subjected to what parallaxicity has had to sit through - 9/11 conspiracy theory threads are not permitted. With a great deal of direct (and painful) experience, they inevitability become circus freak-shows (with all the offensiveness but without the entertainment, and all the disruption that imagery invokes.)

Thread closed.

captain swoop
2011-May-14, 06:45 PM
Try JREF, they have a 9/11 Forum, it has 9/11 Debunking resources and some very good debunkers. There are several threads on the 'Mini-Nukes'