PDA

View Full Version : Slighty OT: "Northwest Arkansas Times" - May 1.... Buzz Aldr

JJ
2002-May-01, 09:55 PM
This post is slighty off topic as it does not deal with the issue of a lunar conspiracy. However it´s still a good read. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The article is from today´s (Wednesday, May 1, 2002) "Northwest Arkansas Times".

URL:

http://www.nwarktimes.com/times/story.dhtml?storyID=77017&name=News

Quote # 1: "The same two feet that stepped upon the surface of the moon July 20, 1969, during the Apollo 11 mission walked onto the University of Arkansas campus Tuesday evening."

Quote # 2: "During the debriefing session that followed their return to earth, Aldrin and his two crew mates, Armstrong and Mike Collins, drank "mission whiskey," he said.

"Do you know what that is?" he asked the audience."

...... Sorry, but you´ll have to read the article to find out the answer ! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JJ

The Curtmudgeon
2002-May-01, 10:32 PM
On 2002-05-01 17:55, JJ wrote:
Quote # 2: "During the debriefing session that followed their return to earth, Aldrin and his two crew mates, Armstrong and Mike Collins, drank "mission whiskey," he said.

"Do you know what that is?" he asked the audience."

...... Sorry, but you´ll have to read the article to find out the answer ! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ooo, ooo, me, me!! I'll tell, I'll tell! It's-----ZZZZZZZZAAAAAPPPPPPPP------

(The MIB, hiding in plain sight in The Curtmudgeon's work cubicle, puts away his memory eraser device, and calmly walks out without being seen.)

The (now what was I saying?) Curtmudgeon

CJSF
2002-May-09, 03:46 PM
I read the article, but I still don't really get it. So they gave the astronauts a drink so they'd loosen up and tell them everything? Huh?

CJSF