PDA

View Full Version : Filine lifeforms linked to Mars!

Phobos
2001-Nov-06, 01:35 PM
Quite amazing,

I thought I should bring this to the attention of the board.

Proof available here (http://www.catsarefrommars.com/abilities.htm)

I think you will find the link worth checking out !

Jeff /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

SeanF
2001-Nov-06, 01:54 PM
That's cute! I loved the page with the biblical story . . . "And Cat did not care one way or the other." /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BTW, I hope Hoagland doesn't come across this site -- he already thinks the Cydonian face is half-lion, he's probably ready to believe cats are from Mars!

(Slight nit -- the word is "feline", not "filine")

Phobos
2001-Nov-06, 02:55 PM
Sorry about the typo,

Jeff

ToSeek
2001-Nov-06, 03:36 PM
And of course we already know that there are cats on the moon:

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/toonseman.jpg

Russ
2001-Nov-06, 04:26 PM
On 2001-11-06 08:35, Phobos wrote:
Quite amazing,

I thought I should bring this to the attention of the board.

Proof available here (http://www.catsarefrommars.com/abilities.htm)

I think you will find the link worth checking out !

Jeff /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Russ Replies:

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

(wipes tear from eye)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Russ on 2001-11-06 11:28 ]</font>

Mr. X
2001-Nov-06, 06:49 PM
I KNEW it! All along! I knew that Butterology was the driving force of the universe! The laws of butter cannot be bent or broken! Even in the Matrix they would therefore have to cope with the laws of butterology! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Wiley
2001-Nov-06, 09:23 PM
Great site! When I get home tonight, I gonna butter my cat and test the Law of Butterology.

ToSeek,
Becareful posting pictures like that on this board. Some members may not realize you're joking. You are joking, aren't you? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mr. X
2001-Nov-06, 10:23 PM
Be careful posting pictures like that on this board. Some members may not realize you're joking.
Oh my god, look at the picture! Evidence the landing on the moon was a hoax! They let a stupid cat on the set! They are so stupid! Wahahahahaha! Geocentrists are right! There is a God! There is no relativity! The Earth is flat and stars are dots on rotating spheres! AHAHAHAHA! Now you burn at the stake, heretics!

And so forth. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

David Hall
2001-Nov-07, 03:43 AM
Gads, that's the funniest page I've seen in a long time! Thanks!

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ToSeek
2001-Nov-07, 03:35 PM
On 2001-11-06 17:23, Mr. X wrote:

Oh my god, look at the picture! Evidence the landing on the moon was a hoax! They let a stupid cat on the set!

And so forth. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

No, no, the cat comes from Piper's house - you know, the one with the antenna - which you can see in the background. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kaptain K
2001-Nov-07, 03:50 PM
Shhhhh... He who shall not be named, should not be named. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Wiley
2001-Nov-07, 04:44 PM
On 2001-11-07 10:50, Kaptain K wrote:
Shhhhh... He who shall not be named, should not be named. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Verily! Do not draw upon us the gaze of the Ineffable One. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The Curtmudgeon
2001-Nov-07, 06:48 PM
On 2001-11-07 11:44, Wiley wrote:
Verily! Do not draw upon us the gaze of the Ineffable One. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I thought that was supposed to read "Insufferable One"!? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

The (duck-n-cover) Curtmudgeon

Pi Man
2002-Nov-19, 08:57 PM
Wow! Cats are from mars (www.catsarefrommars.com) has become VERY popular on this site!