PDA

View Full Version : [J Riff on early spaceflight]

J Riff
2011-Jun-28, 03:14 AM
first attempt to enter space via jet - male child, adult female. Failed.
first human in space - same male child (cooper was enraged)
2nd human in space - same male child (not monkey)
3rd and 4th in space - same male child and adult female.
5th- John Glenn? or was that someone else too? Wouldn't surprise me.

I assume the russkies pulled the same crap, and laika was some poor kid, probably being tortured somewhere to this day.
Risk a family-connected, precious million-dollar astronaut on a dangerous mission?
well, the real reason was simple - weight.
And the monkey couldn't be trusted to push the one button needed, not every time.

That's the facts.

LaurelHS
2011-Jun-28, 03:19 AM
Are you planning to offer any evidence to support these "facts", J Riff?

pzkpfw
2011-Jun-28, 05:08 AM
Posts above this pulled from: http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/114565-quot-Yuri-Gagarin-was-never-in-space-quot

J Riff, claims like this made in the CT forum need to be defended. You will be expected to provide some kind of argument (evidence) backing up your claims.

captain swoop
2011-Jun-28, 09:37 AM
And the monkey couldn't be trusted to push the one button needed, not every time.

That's the facts.

So they built a rocket that was completely automatic and designed for a monkey but they had to leave one button that had to be pushed by the Monkey but the Monkey they chose couldn't push the button?

Why not just leave the button out?

ravens_cry
2011-Jun-28, 10:05 AM
"Facts"
Oh, you poor word, you are so abused in this topic. :(
Seriously, we can train a pigeon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinner%27s_box) to peck a lever on command and you, J Riff , expect us to believe we couldn't train a chimpanzee (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_the_Chimp) to do so?
Also, like so many conspiracy theorists, you are completely ignorant of the program you claim to have ssecret insight in. For example, you seem not to know that there was manned (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury-Redstone_3) sub-orbital (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury-Redstone_4) flights before John Glenn orbit. Also, have you looked at the Mercury spacecraft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Mercury)? Fitting two people, even if one was a child, would be impossible.

J Riff
2011-Jun-28, 02:56 PM
Chimp hit it maybe eight or nine out of ten, not good enough.
Horrible stuff to look at, some of the wired chimps they used during late 40s experiments. Some of them hung there for weeks, twitching. Sheep too, they liked trying to impregnate them with human ovum. Hideous mutant people the Nazis had been testing things on.
This, right in the same room as the poor helpless little child astronaut!

NEOWatcher
2011-Jun-28, 03:03 PM
Sheep too, they liked trying to impregnate them with human ovum.
There's got to be a farmer joke in there somewhere.

captain swoop
2011-Jun-28, 03:10 PM
OK J Riff if you are making these outlandish claims then I wantyou to post some support for them in your very next post

Gillianren
2011-Jun-28, 05:35 PM
Hideous mutant people the Nazis had been testing things on.

Most frequently, the Nazis tested things on Gypsies. Dr. Mengele had a fondness for testing things on twins, no matter what they were doing in the camps, because he could do awful things to one and see if the other one suffered, for example. What's more, the state of Nazi biology was so unscientific that they could not have succeeded in mutating anyone. Yes, they tried impregnating one species with the genetic material of another (primarily attempting to make women conceive with dog sperm), but it wasn't successful and couldn't be. Is this the kind of evidence you're using? Claptrap completely contradicted by the historical record?

Garrison
2011-Jun-28, 07:01 PM
I thought this sounded vaguely familiar, it's just a retread of the claims J Riff brought up in an earlier thread:

J-Riff-Conspiracy-Thread (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/103666-J-Riff-Conspiracy-Thread)

R.A.F.
2011-Jun-28, 07:05 PM
I hate re-runs.

Garrison
2011-Jun-28, 07:08 PM
first attempt to enter space via jet - male child, adult female. Failed.

Any chance that this time round you will tell us what sort of jet this was supposed to be, other than 'boxy'?

ravens_cry
2011-Jun-28, 07:13 PM
Chimp hit it maybe eight or nine out of ten, not good enough.

DId you even read the article? Earlier test flights, as captain swoop pointed out, merely had the occupants as passengers, no need for the chimp tp press anything, merely to test systems by remaining alive.
So even if your claims had any credibility, it is not required for a test flight.
Also, you really under estimate what a chimp can be taught to do. Simple positive reinforcement would do it. They press a button that lights up., If they do so when it lights up, a small amount food is released.
As for the "russkies", Sputnik 2 was to see if life could survive the conditions in space, again, no need for any button pushing. What happened to Laika was bad enough, no need to try and add to the tragedy by claiming a human child was involved.
Also, I would like to see some sources for this pretty ridiculous claims.

R.A.F.
2011-Jun-28, 08:59 PM
Any chance that this time round you will tell us what sort of jet this was supposed to be, other than 'boxy'?

Talk about "reruns"...I was one of the posters who asked this question, back then, so I would also be interested in Riff's answer.

amazeofdeath
2011-Jun-28, 09:18 PM
Most frequently, the Nazis tested things on Gypsies. I'd be interested to see the evidence on this allegation.

captain swoop
2011-Jun-28, 09:44 PM
I'd be interested to see the evidence on this allegation.

No, that would be an off topic thread hijack. We don't want threads about Nazi medical experiments

Swift
2011-Jun-28, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Gillianren
Most frequently, the Nazis tested things on Gypsies.
I'd be interested to see the evidence on this allegation.
No, please, let's not, at least not in this thread. Let's keep this focused on J Riff's ideas. If you would like to discuss this topic, please start a new thread about it, and not in the CT forum. Please take it to OTB.

Abaddon
2011-Jun-29, 07:22 AM
No, please, let's not, at least not in this thread. Let's keep this focused on J Riff's ideas. If you would like to discuss this topic, please start a new thread about it, and not in the CT forum. Please take it to OTB.

Bearing that in mind, I, for one, am curious to know what kind of jet J Riff thinks will work in space?

Swift
2011-Jun-29, 01:18 PM
OK J Riff if you are making these outlandish claims then I wantyou to post some support for them in your very next post
J Riff,

I'm going to make it even more explicit. You must start actively participating in this thread, by answering the questions put to you. You have previously started such a discussion (J-Riff-Conspiracy-Thread (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/103666-J-Riff-Conspiracy-Thread)) and then abandoned it; you are not to make a habit of that. If you do not start participating in this thread (you have about 24 hours more), this thread will be closed and you will be infracted. And if you continue this behavior in the future, you will be infracted again.

J Riff
2011-Jun-30, 06:23 AM
Well, what would constitute proof? Testimony of an astronaut or three? if not, language you.
If the trained pros are delusional, what chance do you have of not being stark raving?
How is it you can see how 'science' works... but have no concept of how human criminal/government gangs do?

The jet was ? - who gives a language. She learned to fly it in one day. We took off.
Around 8 miles, it suddenly turned sideways and the wing tore off.
We learned it was possible to fall from that altitude, and not die.
That's the facts. Proof is up to you. I'm surrounded and kept down to this day, this is my only outlet.
To be fair to the company, I was later offered 175,000$ for MKUltra atrocities. I was duped out of it, and hit from behind hard enough to fracture my skull, to reinforce this message.
This was done to a child, in order to steal a LOT of money, and you imagine there would be proof laying around? Any proof you could find would have been designed to direct any payback to the instigators of said crime. This includes every scrap of paper that ever existed on any such project, if any ever existed.
We can do the next mission if you can disprove what I just told you. )

pzkpfw
2011-Jun-30, 08:11 AM
Not a response in accordance with our rules on politeness and language.

gwiz
2011-Jun-30, 10:45 AM
Well, what would constitute proof?
If you don't have proof, have you anything that might give the tiniest hint that you didn't just make all that up?

Swift
2011-Jun-30, 01:08 PM
As J Riff has been suspended for his lack of answers and his language, this thread is closed.

J Riff - If you are going to discuss this topic, or similar ones in the future, you need to do so by our rules. If you want to discuss this topic again, you should request that this thread be reopened, but you will be held responsible for answering questions put to you.

If you again start a discussion like this, and do not follow our rules, you will be infracted again.