PDA

View Full Version : Finite Theory of the Universe, Dark Matter Disproof and Faster-Than-Light Speed

philippeb8
2011-Jun-30, 04:21 PM
June 30 2011

Gentlemen,

You will find below a copy of my scientific work entitled "Finite Theory of the Universe, Dark Matter Disproof and Faster-Than-Light Speed", which can save time and money on time dilation predictions and solves the Faster-Than-Light (FTL) problem by having a tunnel with a lower gravitational potential (tunnel walls absorbing gravitons experimentally speaking).

This work is the result of a long journey of my individual research on relativity. I cured it for a few years, and I also proved by my calculations that the rotational curves of galaxies, based on the gravitational potential is given by equation 28 section 2.3.2.:
[url removed by Mod]

It can not only find the galactic rotational curves but also the precession of the perihelion of Mercury and the gravitational light bending as seen in a simulator I wrote:
[url removed by Mod]
(after 3 cycles we see a constant difference in angle of 2.5e-7 rad in the bottom center)

Moreover it can predict black holes to have a maximum mass density, gravity to be a particle and can also be used to disprove Dark Energy.

Finally the mathematical calculations allow us to have an assessment of the actual size of the universe, the predicted calculations of the GPS and the effects of gravitational lensing with a precision better than what we currently have.

Sincerely yours,

Philippe Bouchard
Programmer / Analyst

Author of:
- Deterministic C++ memory manager of constant complexity:
- A scientific calculator featuring accelerated 3D graphics and non-linear regressions:
[urls removed by Mod]

Jim
2011-Jun-30, 04:37 PM
Philippeb8, welcome to BAUT!

If you haven't already, please acquaint yourself with the Rules for Posting (link in sig), especially Rule 13 as it applies to ATM.

We insist that folks who post their ideas here actually post their ideas here in their own words, not on some other site or as images. This makes discussion far easier.

Links to detailed material or clarifying images can be helpful, but we need the words here, at least a summary.

Strange
2011-Jun-30, 04:41 PM
You will find below a copy of my scientific work entitled "Finite Theory of the Universe, Dark Matter Disproof and Faster-Than-Light Speed", which can save time and money on time dilation predictions and solves the Faster-Than-Light (FTL) problem by having a tunnel with a lower gravitational potential (tunnel walls absorbing gravitons experimentally speaking).

"experimentally speaking"? Could you provide some details of these experiments?

philippeb8
2011-Jun-30, 05:14 PM
"experimentally speaking"? Could you provide some details of these experiments?

The experiment hasn't been done yet. This is what I suggest.

Strange
2011-Jun-30, 05:25 PM
The experiment hasn't been done yet. This is what I suggest.

Could you provide some details of these experiments? What material are you proposing to use to absorb gravitons?

philippeb8
2011-Jun-30, 05:43 PM
Could you provide some details of these experiments? What material are you proposing to use to absorb gravitons?

Quantum physicists should know better than I. I see some experiments on the subject already have been made:
http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0605052

macaw
2011-Jun-30, 05:44 PM
June 30 2011

but also the precession of the perihelion of Mercury and the gravitational light bending as seen in a simulator I wrote:

MQ1: Show the formulas for calculation of advancement of the perihelion of Mercury.

MQ2: Show the formulas for the gravitational light bending.

Please include the derivations. Thank you.

philippeb8
2011-Jun-30, 05:52 PM
MQ1: Show the formulas for calculation of advancement of the perihelion of Mercury.

MQ2: Show the formulas for the gravitational light bending.

Please include the derivations. Thank you.

[Language], the URLs get removed by the moderator thus I cannot prove anything. For the gravitational light bending please email me: philippeb8 at gmail dot com. I estimated Mercury's perihelion precession using a simulator.

tusenfem
2011-Jun-30, 06:27 PM
philippeb8, READ THE RULES OF THE BOARD!
No more "dam it" or you'll be out soon.
As Jim told you, YOU will present your ATM HERE ON THE BOARD.
BAUT is not here to produce hits for your website.
Just start writing up / copy some of your stuff here, and then people will discuss what you propose.

Garrison
2011-Jun-30, 06:28 PM
philippeb8

When you refer to FTL speeds are you suggesting the existence of FTL particles like Tachyons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon)? Or are you saying that ordinary matter can be accelerated to speeds greater than c?

If the latter how do you square how you square this with the experimentally verified effect of relativistic mass increase?

philippeb8
2011-Jun-30, 07:44 PM
philippeb8

When you refer to FTL speeds are you suggesting the existence of FTL particles like Tachyons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon)? Or are you saying that ordinary matter can be accelerated to speeds greater than c?

If the latter how do you square how you square this with the experimentally verified effect of relativistic mass increase?

Ordinary matter such as a spaceship can be accelerated at speed greater than c using ordinary thrust, given the spaceship is in a tunnel with a lower gravitational potential.

Please Google "Finite Theory of the Universe" and you will find my work.

tusenfem
2011-Jun-30, 08:17 PM
Please Google "Finite Theory of the Universe" and you will find my work.

Apparently, you don't want to present you ATM here, and want hits for your website.
This was your one chance to present your work,
Thread closed, unless there are strong reasons to reopen this thread (report this post then)

grapes
2011-Jun-30, 09:42 PM
It can not only find the galactic rotational curves but also the precession of the perihelion of Mercury and the gravitational light bending as seen in a simulator I wrote:
[url removed by Mod]
(after 3 cycles we see a constant difference in angle of 2.5e-7 rad in the bottom center)The anomalous precession of Mercury (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_(planet)#Advance_of_perihelion)is 43 arcseconds per century (the precession itself is around 5600 arcseconds per century) Since the period of the orbit is 87.969 days, there are 365252/87.969 each century, or 415.2 revolutions per century, or 43/415.2, or 0.1 arcsecond per revolution. 0.1 arcsecond is 7.6e-7 radians.

OK, I need to check my math, something's wrong here.

ETA: now I'm getting 4.8e-7 radians. Yikes. Still, that's a long ways away from your value of 2.5e-7, no?

pzkpfw
2011-Jul-02, 11:12 PM
philippeb8, please read your PM's (private messages). Near the top right of the window, under "Notifications".