PDA

View Full Version : Seethruart will be Sawthruart

Art Vandelay
2002-May-02, 05:18 PM
I hope you don't mind if I share this but I received the following bizarre message today:

In several more days the Picture trail site will disappear forever. It was up one year and got over a million hits. I'm happy to report, most people do not have the problems seeing anomalies that you seem to have. Even those who disagreed with my theory did not disagree with the anomalous discrepancies. Maybe they are simply people with nothing to hide, and nothing to be gained or lost by accepting the fact that the moon landing evidence is fake.

Even though the picture trail site will gone soon, It will be replaced by something that will shock all of you. Something created with you and those like you in mind. I doubt many of you sleep well at night now. I suggest you stock up on sominex.

It's not nice to defend the moon landing lie. I seriously doubt it will be something you will want to be remembered for.

Seethruart

If he's going to create a shocking site with me in mind, I hope it a least has something to do with women!

Art

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Art Vandelay on 2002-05-02 13:19 ]</font>

Roy Batty
2002-May-02, 05:21 PM
Oooh.. I've gone all wobbly.. I can't wait! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DaveC
2002-May-02, 05:24 PM
ROFLMAO

Don't hold your breath awaiting something exciting, Art. This poor demented soul just may actually believe he has something earth shattering, but based on past experience. . . .

Kaptain K
2002-May-02, 06:21 PM
It is difficult to take seriously somebody who, despite numerous and detailed explanations, refuses to understand (or even consider) that JPEG artifacts are the cause of the "anomalies" he is seeing. That he uses a magnifying glass to examine these JPEGs on his monitor screen is just icing on the (fruit)cake.

Space Bandito
2002-May-02, 06:25 PM
Hmm, i dont rember the guy.

Ive been lurking these boards since 2000 (for those who care), anyway, is this Piper?

Roy Batty
2002-May-02, 06:31 PM
Yes.

Lisa
2002-May-02, 06:59 PM
On 2002-05-02 14:25, Space Bandito wrote:

Ive been lurking these boards since 2000 (for those who care), anyway, is this Piper?

Don't know how you could have missed him. He said he's run us all through with his sword of truth. I'm still feeling pretty healthy.
He's barking mad.
Lisa

Silas
2002-May-02, 07:12 PM

Ive been lurking these boards since 2000 (for those who care), anyway, is this P-----?

elision not in original post...

Aiee! You named Him Who Was Not To Be Named!

(Sheesh...)

I love jpeg anomalies, especially the "outline" or "halo" effect. I've actually had to explain to people that these are *NOT* "Kirlian Auras."

Silas

Kaptain K
2002-May-02, 07:22 PM
I've been lurking these boards since 2000 (for those who care), anyway, who is this Piper?
Piper was an online terrorist who appeared (on the old board) shortly after the Fox TV show. He would start every post (including responses) with huge JPEGs purporting to show "anomalies" he had found in lunar pictures. One was a shot of the rover that he claimed must have been dropped there with a crane, since there were no visable tracks. Pointing out that the astronauts had been working around the rover and kicking dirt over the tracks was useless. Another of his favorites was a picture of a large boulder with the rover (partially obscured by the foreground) parked in front of it. According to Piper, this was actually a house, complete with a satelite dish on top. People tried everything to try to explain it to him, including finding a picture taken from the rover showing the astronaut taking the picture. When confronted, his response was to say that we were in denial. Most of us gave up and quit responding to his posts and he went away.

Anyway, if you want to see his "proof" for yourself, his website is here:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?seethruart

Ater seeing that load of bilge, you might feel a need to go here to refresh yourself:

http://www.geocities.com/piperanonymous/main.html

Roy Batty
2002-May-02, 07:52 PM
Maybe we should expect..
Coming soon, to a website near you, SHORT RANGE Lunar anomalies' /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I just thought, we'd have to look at the screen with a telescope for them /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Roy Batty on 2002-05-02 15:58 ]</font>

SpacedOut
2002-May-02, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry - I guess I didn't do the 60's right - the only thing on the entire site that I could see was the face in the trees!

Space Bandito
2002-May-02, 11:14 PM
Now i rember him.

Ohh well, Shocking /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Martian Jim
2002-May-03, 09:57 AM
I bet most of his pics were faked.
i could do better with paintbrush when i have just had 9 bottles of vodka

Bill S.
2002-May-03, 12:42 PM

Ooh! I remember Piper! He's the one who insulted me for being a computer prgrammer/LAN Technician, touted his status as an unemployed auto mechanic as a sign of brilliance, and when someone gave him a rather lengthy dissertation on digital photography and image distortion, his response was (almost verbatim): "This is meaningless and stupid. I don't have time to read this."

Ah, Piper.

Conrad
2002-May-03, 03:30 PM
Has HWSNBN turned his purblind vision towards the images of the Martian South Pole yet? I wonder what he'll see there <sigh>

The old phrase used to be "Castles in Spain" for nebulous pipedreams; I now propose to use "JPEGS in Vain" for nebulous piperdreams.

Something that will shock me? Mr Le Pen singing in a gospel choir? Margaret Thatcher lap-dancing? Mr Bush solving tensor calculus mentally against the clock? Or - stereograms! That's it! HWSNBN can claim anything he likes about a stereogram. Much as he does already about JPEGs.

2002-Jun-02, 11:16 PM
On 2002-05-02 13:18, Art Vandelay wrote:
I hope you don't mind if I share this but I received the following bizarre message today:

[quote]In several more days the Picture trail site will disappear forever. It was up one year and got over a million hits. I'm happy to report, most people do not have the problems seeing anomalies that you seem to have. Even those who disagreed with my theory did not disagree with the anomalous discrepancies. Maybe they are simply people with nothing to hide, and nothing to be gained or lost by accepting the fact that the moon landing evidence is fake.

Even though the picture trail site will gone soon, It will be replaced by something that will shock all of you. Something created with you and those like you in mind. I doubt many of you sleep well at night now. I suggest you stock up on sominex.

It's not nice to defend the moon landing lie. I seriously doubt it will be something you will want to be remembered for.

Seethruart

Hmm !!! One month has gone by now and Seethruartīs site still looks both alive and quite the same. Has P-Boy regretted his initial email to Art ?

Check out site:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=seethruart

PS: "Art" and "Seethru-ART" .... Say, Art, are you sure that P-Boy isnīt your evil twin ? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cyberspaced on 2002-06-02 19:17 ]</font>

Valiant Dancer
2002-Jun-03, 04:01 PM
On 2002-05-02 13:18, Art Vandelay wrote:

In several more days the Picture trail site will disappear forever. It was up one year and got over a million hits. I'm happy to report, most people do not have the problems seeing anomalies that you seem to have. Even those who disagreed with my theory did not disagree with the anomalous discrepancies. Maybe they are simply people with nothing to hide, and nothing to be gained or lost by accepting the fact that the moon landing evidence is fake.

Seethruart

If he's going to create a shocking site with me in mind, I hope it a least has something to do with women!

Art

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Art Vandelay on 2002-05-02 13:19 ]</font>

The P-word's meds have worn off again. Won't someone please hop off to the dispensary to get him some Etorphine? 4mg's should do.