PDA

View Full Version : Dr. David Lewis Anderson shows that time chaning and traveling

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-07, 04:00 PM
and is secretly been developed by governments and private organizations.

http://andersoninstitute.com/

The above website says not only is time travel possible, but that governments have been secretly using time travel technology and don't want the public to know. This includes events like the Philadelphia experiment and the inventions of Nikola Tesla. This page shows all of the countries researching into time technology and the government funded organizations as well as Private organizations such as the Anderson Institute (the owner of the website). It also shows the 10 ways that government and private organizations are developing technology for time travel:

http://andersoninstitute.com/time-tr...cret-truth.htm

The link below shows the creator of the website. Dr. David Lewis Anderson, who worked for the US Air force and has first hand accounts of the secret experiments the US government conduct for time travel and he himself set the foundations of "time-warp theory". So there.

Quote:
"David Lewis Anderson, born in Weirton, West Virginia is a physicist whose interests are in spacetime physics, special relativity and global community service. Anderson received multiple degrees, graduating with honors in the fiels of engineering, physics and philosophy.

He was employed at a young age by the United States Air Force conducting advanced research and development at the prestigious Air Force Flight Test Center at Edwards Air Force Base in the Mojave Desert. He later founded an organization call the TTRC, an advanced time-technology research laboratory located on Long Island, New York in the United States of America.

During that time he proposed several new detail on theories for reversing time at sub-light speeds and laid the foundations for what would later become known as time-warped field theory, an approach that modeled and described how to use the natural forces of inertial frame dragging for power generation and to create contained and controllable fields of closed time-like curves.

Anderson provided one of the first comprehensive overviews of the historical views of time, time control and time travel in the documentary "Time Travel - Journeys into Time." His ideas were later applied for the development of high performance time reactor systems for energy production and time technology research at what is known today as the Anderson Institute.

He has also issued multiple ground-breaking patents and papers relating to aspects of time technology, including time reactor designs. His published works include more than thirty articles and video lectures on spacetime physics, time control technologies and methods and the philosophy of time. He has appeared on numerous radio and television shows worldwide including Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell in the USA.

Anderson is also President and CEO of the World Genesis Foundation whose mission is to “leave no child without hope for the future” and is active as a speaker and Ambassador for Youth for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization and also for the Romanian government."
Also in this link it shows him in Air force Uniform:
http://www.andersoninstitute.com/tim...ed-fields.html

This guy seems to be the real deal with real connections, his organization is dedicated to time controlling technology such as time fields and if you look around the website its full of knowledge on space time physics and how time travel works.

Look at this link, here he shows all of the experiments that have been used in time travel technology: http://andersoninstitute.com/experim...e-control.html

And if you look here he provides evidence of time travelers in our past that is being suppressed by governments and scientific organizations: http://andersoninstitute.com/forbidden-knowledge.html

I just find it horrifying. The fact that there are governmentss and private organizations that are secretly developing time technology for the last 50 years and the fact that they don't want us to find out. The Anderson Institution wants full disclosure on this technology and to tap the potential to revolutionize the world, as explained in this interview he had with Art Bell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70L6hqcB4ng

Is this all true? Are we heading into an era where we (or the minority) will not only be able to manipulate the past, present and future, but will be able to completly change the course of humanity to levels that have never been reached before?

Swift
2011-Oct-07, 05:26 PM
aliensdidit

First, welcome to BAUT.

Second, I strongly suggest you review the rules of this board (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/32864-**-Rules-For-Posting-To-This-Board-**).

Third, you need to clarify something immediately: are you really asking ("Is this all true?") or are you really advocating a belief in Dr. Anderson's ideas. His ideas are very non-mainstream, and under our rules, if you are advocating non-mainstream ideas (whether yours or someone else's) there are special rules that apply. Please make this clear in your next post.

Van Rijn
2011-Oct-07, 06:04 PM
The above website says not only is time travel possible, but that governments have been secretly using time travel technology and don't want the public to know. This includes events like the Philadelphia experiment and the inventions of Nikola Tesla.

This sounds like a Syfy channel TV show. I would say this is either a joke, scam or viral marketing site.

Cougar
2011-Oct-07, 06:12 PM
And if you look here he provides evidence of time travelers in our past that is being suppressed by governments and scientific organizations: http://andersoninstitute.com/forbidden-knowledge.html

I just find it horrifying.

It is somewhat horrifying that skepticism does not appear to be part of your vocabulary. I followed your link and saw nothing about "time travelers," but rather a bunch of anecdotal examples of mis-dated artifacts. For example, this so-called "Anderson Institute" claims:

Modern Human Skeleton from Tanzania, over 800,000 years old
In 1913 Professor Hans Reck, of Berlin University, conducted investigations at Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, then German East Africa. During his stay at Olduvai Gorge, Reck found a modern human skeleton that remains a source of mystery and controversy to this day. This modern skull is from a fully human skeleton found that year. The human skeletal remains, including this complete skull, were cemented in the rock and had to be chipped with hammers and chisels. It was found in the upper end of a rock bed dated at more than 1,000,000 years old. How did this modern human find his way 1,000,000 years into the past?

I'm not sure where he got his dates, but wiki (translated) puts this skull at 20,000 years, (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Reck&ei=TD2PTvrFDqTlsQKAmdiZAQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCYQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3DHans%2BReck%2Bwiki%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D% 26prmd%3Dimvns) which is a lot different than 1,000,000.

Van Rijn
2011-Oct-07, 06:20 PM
Quote:
"David Lewis Anderson, born in Weirton, West Virginia

I googled his name. The only places I could find it were things like the Coast to Coast show, his own site, or other sites repeating the same text from his site. No mention at any university, no mainstream news articles mentioning him, no published articles as far as I could tell.

What can you find?

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-07, 06:20 PM
Does it matter if the mainstream media is not covering up. Fact is that he has the background and knowledge and he knows what he is talking about. He shows how modern man has visted the past (http://andersoninstitute.com/forbidden-knowledge.html), how organizations are creating their own devices and methods: http://andersoninstitute.com/time-control-technologies.htm, and by looking at his backround froom various sources he is well connected, infact he is part of a group called the World Genesis foundation http://worldgenesis.org/, that organises events such as this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantykron.

He knows something that the top don't really want us to know, and he wants full disclosure of these time technology as well as devloping this technology through the Anderson institution.

Perikles
2011-Oct-07, 07:46 PM
(http://andersoninstitute.com/forbidden-knowledge.html),.-
Who left the metallic spheres found in South Africa... obviously made by man... but more than two billion years before man evolved on the earth?QED. No doubt about it.

Should this not be in the ATM section?

Swift
2011-Oct-07, 07:54 PM
He knows something that the top don't really want us to know, and he wants full disclosure of these time technology as well as devloping this technology through the Anderson institution.
aliensdidit,

I asked you directly to answer my question as to whether you were "just asking" or advocating. You did not do as I requested, but given your post I quoted, I take it you are advocating a conspiracy to coverup this time travel stuff, as put forth by this Dr. Anderson.

Given that, this thread is moved to our Conspiracy Theory (CT) forum, and you are now responsible for following the special rules of that forum. If you have not followed my suggestion and reviewed the rules, particularly rule 13 and 13B, you need to do so now. If you do not follow these rules (such as presenting evidence and answering direct questions) you will be infracted and possibly suspended or banned.

Have fun.

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-07, 08:43 PM
Fact is that he has the background and knowledge and he knows what he is talking about.

So why can't we verify that? Sounds like he is his own authority on himself...bad scientist.

He knows something that the top don't really want us to know...

No wonder we can't verify anything about him...it's all secret.

...and he wants full disclosure of these time technology as well as devloping this technology through the Anderson institution.

Well, that should be rather simple enough. Just present his ideas to a peer review group, and once they give the OK, his ideas will be accepted as mainstream.

But there is this pesky little thing called evidence, and I doubt we'll be seeing any of that.

Strange
2011-Oct-07, 08:54 PM
He knows something that the top don't really want us to know...

So perhaps "they" created the dodgy website full of ludicrous claims in order to discredit him...

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-07, 09:50 PM
To be honest, a lot of it has to do with fear, fear of what could happen to all of us. While drinking in a pub a frieghtening thought came to my mind. What i these goverments and organizations do something with the past that changes our relality. For example imgine you read a history book and suddenly it changes or disappears becuase of the tampering of history. Or the thing that scares me even more, what if something happens that completly erases you and I from existence? And I manage to find Anderson's main company.

And just to give the man more back up for his credential, here is the name of his main company. http://www.andersonmultinational.com/

Van Rijn
2011-Oct-07, 09:53 PM
Fact is that he has the background and knowledge and he knows what he is talking about.

How did you determine this "fact"? Where did he get his degrees? Whether or not he later worked on classified projects, there should be documentation of his degrees. Also, whether or not he worked on classified projects, he doesn't seem to have a single serious paper to his name for anything, and that is very suspicious. My father wasn't a well known scientist and died in the '70s, but I can still find references to some of his work with a quick Google.

Yet it doesn't seem anyone is stopping him from talking, and I am not seeing any evidence to support his claim (rather, I'm seeing a lot of stuff that screams "FAKE!!!").

Swift
2011-Oct-07, 10:08 PM
To be honest, a lot of it has to do with fear, fear of what could happen to all of us. While drinking in a pub a frieghtening thought came to my mind. What i these goverments and organizations do something with the past that changes our relality. For example imgine you read a history book and suddenly it changes or disappears becuase of the tampering of history.
If the governments of the world have such power (I have no belief they do) they are doing a very bad job, because our current reality is so mucked up that I think anything they did to change the past could only make it better (I"m only half kidding).

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-07, 10:28 PM
How did you determine this "fact"? Where did he get his degrees? Whether or not he later worked on classified projects, there should be documentation of his degrees. Also, whether or not he worked on classified projects, he doesn't seem to have a single serious paper to his name for anything, and that is very suspicious. My father wasn't a well known scientist and died in the '70s, but I can still find references to some of his work with a quick Google.

Yet it doesn't seem anyone is stopping him from talking, and I am not seeing any evidence to support his claim (rather, I'm seeing a lot of stuff that screams "FAKE!!!").

Oh please list them, I'm feeling very insecure and this could help me alot.

Tedward
2011-Oct-07, 10:37 PM
I would imagine that if they (who they anyway?) wanted to shut whistle blowers up on the time front then threads like this will not appear.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-07, 10:46 PM
But this is what I mean, look at his main company http://www.andersonmultinational.com/. Its obvious that he really active and does a lot of work, look at all these companies.

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-07, 11:11 PM
While drinking in a pub a frieghtening thought came to my mind.

One's thought processes can not be trusted while under the influence of alcohol.

Just sayin'

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-07, 11:14 PM
What i(f) these goverments and organizations do something with the past that changes our relality.

Since, (by definition) you would be completely unaware of any change, what is there to be frightened of?

Strange
2011-Oct-08, 12:07 AM
What i these goverments and organizations do something with the past that changes our relality.

They have already done it. Things used to be much, much worse, believe me. Or do I mean better? I get confused.

And just to give the man more back up for his credential, here is the name of his main company.

It doesn't matter who he is or what he is done. The important question is: does he have any evidence for these fairy stories? And the answer, obviously, is: no.

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-08, 12:21 AM
The reason why time travel is so unrealistic is because of motion.

"If" time travel were actually possible, then traveling through time for more than just a very few seconds would end with the traveler out in space because of the motion of the Earth rotating on it's axis, it's revolution around the Sun, and the Sun around the Galactic center.

...and the farther you went through time, the further away from the Earth you would be.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-08, 12:50 AM
Ok, I came across a few post that think this David Anderson may be part of an ARG, maybe one called Ong's Hat, apparently there is a character in there called David Anderson:

http://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/6308-Time-Travel-and-Dr.-David-Anderson

Also if you look at this link, David Anderson and Ong's hat are mentioned in this link, which shows Anderson's previous company and its history:

http://groups.google.com/group/Rise-and-Fall-of-Al-Bielek/browse_thread/thread/f162343c901aa38f

It just gets weirder and weirder.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-08, 01:23 AM
Oh my god, I then came across another link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transylvanian-Sunrise-Peter-Moon/dp/0967816254

It was written by Peter Moon, who forward some of the books in Org's hat ARG, and it also has Dr David Anderson, I also saw another link that gives more information about David Anderson in the book:

"A mysterious scientist by the name of David Anderson
made an eventful trip to Romania in 1999. Dr. Anderson,
who is credited by the U.S. government as having developed
advanced time-warp field technology, established
diplomatic connections on this trip to Romania where he
also set up an advanced research facility dedicated to
studying the mathematics of time travel.
Upon his return to the United States, Dr. Anderson
visited Preston Nichols and Peter Moon, internationally
known authors of The Montauk Project: Experiments in
Time, and introduced himself. At Dr. Anderson’s suggestion,
a collaboration with Peter Moon began which
was brief, tenuous and eventually aborted due to security
considerations as a result of a logistical attack on a similar
time research center that had been set up on Long Island.

"Dr. Anderson’s continued journeys to Romania eventually
resulted in connecting Peter Moon with a Romanian
publisher and Radu Cinamar, a member of the Romanian
Intelligence Service’s occult department. The purpose of
this collaboration has to do with what is arguably the most
significant archaeological discovery in the history of
Mankind: a mysterious holographic hall of records that
utilizes technology far beyond the concepts of modern
science. Transylvanian Sunrise is the story of this
mysterious discovery and the political intrigue surrounding
it, all capably told by Radu Cinamar.

"After a five year hiatus in their relationship and after
Peter Moon secured the publishing rights to this remarkable
story, Dr. Anderson invited him to Romania where he
has pursued these mysteries one step further. The story is
inside this book and waiting to be read."

Things just got hot here.

Tensor
2011-Oct-08, 03:19 AM
So perhaps "they" created the dodgy website full of ludicrous claims in order to discredit him...

Dodgy isn't even the word for it. The section on the Alcubierre Drive is almost a word for word and equation for equation lift from Wikipedia. What is on Wikipedia and not on the website is the more current stuff on wikipedia. Which makes sense, since the government obviously created it back in 1990 (well, that's what the copyright says, so there) and then hasn't bothered with it since. :whistle:

Peter B
2011-Oct-08, 03:39 AM
While drinking in a pub a frightening thought came to my mind. What if these goverments and organizations do something with the past that changes our reality. For example imgine you read a history book and suddenly it changes or disappears because of the tampering of history. Or the thing that scares me even more, what if something happens that completly erases you and I from existence?

Can someone explain to me exactly how this process works?

I mean, I'm reading a history book and suddenly its content changes because someone's gone into the past to change events in some way. Okay, let's assume that's possible. But why does the book change then?

Middenrat
2011-Oct-08, 04:27 AM
PeterB, this will become very very very weird if you persist this line of questioning. Oh, go on then.
It's not like you'd see the letters on the page dance around to reorder into the 'new' history: your own neurons (assuming you even exist) would be likewise changed to comply with the new timeline created by the meddling.

Tensor
2011-Oct-08, 04:46 AM
Can someone explain to me exactly how this process works?

I mean, I'm reading a history book and suddenly its content changes because someone's gone into the past to change events in some way. Okay, let's assume that's possible. But why does the book change then?

I would think that if you can change the past, then obviously the book, which documents the past, would have to change also. I'm a whole lot fuzzy on how the whole process would work though. I would guess that David Anderson would know how this worked......lol, naaaahhhhh, not even a guess. He doesn't know how it works either. In "The End of Eternity" by Isaac Asimov, whenever a change in the past was affected, not just the books, but even the memories of the people were changed.

Van Rijn
2011-Oct-08, 05:54 AM
Oh please list them, I'm feeling very insecure and this could help me alot.

- The website is selling DVDs, watches, t-shirts, and so forth, with a time theme. Wooo!

- The website has loads of stuff that anyone could put together with a bit of Googling.

- Stuff that looks like a poor SyFy channel TV show, such as references to the Tesla "lost technology" myth, the Philadelphia experiment, crystal time travel, remote viewing, and on and on.

- I've seen no evidence for his claims and you haven't provided any.

- Including no evidence that this guy has the professional degrees he claims.

- or that he has even one professional paper.

Van Rijn
2011-Oct-08, 05:57 AM
Now, please answer my questions here:

http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/122140-Dr.-David-Lewis-Anderson-shows-that-time-chaning-and-traveling?p=1943005#post1943005

Please consider these direct questions.

Van Rijn
2011-Oct-08, 06:39 AM
And just to give the man more back up for his credential, here is the name of his main company. [removed link]

That just appears to be another one of his websites. How does that back up his claims? Do you have any independent support? Where are the university records of his claimed degrees?

By the way, I googled on your link, and one of the top hits was this:

http://dissociatedpress.com/2010/10/the-bizarre-mystery-of-anderson-multinational/

At least that’s as reasonable a theory as any; if you actually go look at the sites linked to, and you have any sense at all of when something is fishy on the web, you’ll notice something peculiar. Half of the sites that are allegedly part of “Anderson Multinational LLC” are clearly shams, but some of them actually manage to look fairly credible. But even in the case of the more obviously bogus sites, a remarkable amount of Flash content, copy, and typical corporate stock photos went into building them. Which suggests maybe an Alternate Reality Game, viral campaign for a movie, or an internet crank like Art Bell at work. But that’s where it gets really weird; most (if not all, I didn’t check every single one) of the sites are registered to David Anderson , [removed address]. Compare that actual building with the dazzling contoured mirror glass building featured on the main Anderson Multinational site. Suddenly you get the impression that we’re dealing with an elaborate prank. But the scope of the prank is impressive, and a prank is supposed to have a punchline! This hodgepodge of bogus and not-so-bogus sites doesn’t;

This supports what I said earlier: It's either a joke, scam, or viral marketing.

Luckmeister
2011-Oct-08, 07:21 AM
This supports what I said earlier: It's either a joke, scam, or viral marketing.

I'm guessing the third choice. All it took was reading the thread title for me to decide not to click on any links provided by the OP. That has become my policy on most ATM or CT threads, unfortunately.

Van Rijn
2011-Oct-08, 07:55 AM
infact he is part of a group called the World Genesis foundation [..], that organises events such as this [Atlantykron].

I'm very deliberately not repeating the links, but for the heck of it, I did a whois on the world genesis and atlantykron o-r-g sites - they're both registered to the same David Anderson at the same address. The original wikipedia article on atlantykron appears to have been posted by someone banned for abuse. It looks like a junk article.

Tedward
2011-Oct-08, 07:58 AM
There is an awful lot of writing with little information in those links. Or is it me?

Still, nice to know the time cops are on a lunch break still.

Van Rijn
2011-Oct-08, 07:59 AM
I'm guessing the third choice. All it took was reading the thread title for me to decide not to click on any links provided by the OP. That has become my policy on most ATM or CT threads, unfortunately.

Probably a good policy and this seems to be an extreme case.

Van Rijn
2011-Oct-08, 08:56 AM
Ok, I came across a few post that think this David Anderson may be part of an ARG, maybe one called Ong's Hat, apparently there is a character in there called David Anderson:
[...]
It just gets weirder and weirder.

Weirder? No, that clarifies it.

ARG stands for "Alternate Reality Game." As I noted in the other thread, here's the wikipedia article on "Ong's Hat":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ong%27s_Hat

Quoting part of it:

Ong's Hat was one of the earliest internet-based secret history conspiracy theories created as a piece of collaborative fiction (aka Incunabula) by four core individuals, although the membership propagating the tale changed over time.

The threads of the story can be traced back as far as the 1980s on bulletin board systems, old xerox mail art networks and early zines. The aim was to create a fictional story line, and embed it in various media cultures to establish backstory. It may have started as an in-joke, or the first alternate reality game, a work of transmedia storytelling or as a memetic experiment, to see how far the meme could spread or a combination of all of the above

So now we see a variety of elaborate websites with faked information all listed to this David Anderson at a UPS Store box address. And Doctor David Anderson is a character in the story. It's all part of an elaborate fiction, and somebody is trying to see how far they can take it.

Peter B
2011-Oct-08, 10:40 AM
PeterB, this will become very very very weird if you persist this line of questioning. Oh, go on then.
It's not like you'd see the letters on the page dance around to reorder into the 'new' history: your own neurons (assuming you even exist) would be likewise changed to comply with the new timeline created by the meddling.

Oh I'm not interested in whether I'll remember - I assume that the time line will change seamlessly and no one will remember the old time line.

What I'm interested in is when the change in the history books would occur.

Let's take an example...

At 1200 on 1 January 2020 the Time Team (sorry folks) travels back in time to Dallas, 22 November 1963. They arrive five minutes before Oswald would have fired the rifle, and disarm him. Kennedy is never assassinated and the time line changes. Ten minutes after arriving they depart, and arrive back at Time Team HQ at 1210 on 1 January 2020. When do the history books change? Why then?

Strange
2011-Oct-08, 11:00 AM
Let's take an example...

At 1200 on 1 January 2020 the Time Team (sorry folks) travels back in time to Dallas, 22 November 1963. They arrive five minutes before Oswald would have fired the rifle, and disarm him. Kennedy is never assassinated and the time line changes. Ten minutes after arriving they depart, and arrive back at Time Team HQ at 1210 on 1 January 2020. When do the history books change? Why then?

Presumably, when they get back to 2020 they will find the books (and people's memories) have already changed - in fact, from the point of view of 2020, they were always like that.

They would have some odd conversations on their return:
"We're back from our mission to prevent Kennedy being assassinated"
"But why did you bother; he was never in any danger. Maybe we should go back 10 minutes and stop this pointless mission being carried out..."

TJMac
2011-Oct-08, 11:43 AM
I have a sudden flashback to the movie "Clue".

This is what could have happened.

Or, 'This' is what may have happened.

But, perhaps 'This' is what actually happened.

Uh, does anyone know what happened?:think:

:dance: It just depends on what Time Team went on which mission to fix which historical happening!

TJ

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-08, 12:12 PM
Gee, do you really think that its all part of an ARG. Baring in mind many people think that Ong's hat, or at least part of it has truth in it. Do anyone of you know much about the Philadelphia experiment and the Montuak project? Well that Peter Moon along with a guy named Preston B. Nichols claim to have been at those two events andhave written books about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project_%28book%29. They say that its not fiction and is based on real events. Not to mention people like Al Bielek who also claims to be part of it.

And going back to that book on the Romanian Sphynx, Peter Moon and the other author really do believe in what they say. Look at this article I found for example http://www.docstoc.com/docs/26848217/The-Montauk-Pulse---Peter-Moon-in-Romania. It does not strike me as an Arg.

Garrison
2011-Oct-08, 01:48 PM
Presumably, when they get back to 2020 they will find the books (and people's memories) have already changed - in fact, from the point of view of 2020, they were always like that.

They would have some odd conversations on their return:
"We're back from our mission to prevent Kennedy being assassinated"
"But why did you bother; he was never in any danger. Maybe we should go back 10 minutes and stop this pointless mission being carried out..."

I'm sure they would have protocols for that, for example the 'Time Team' would carry a copy of the original historical records with them to show to the people in the altered time stream when they get back. I have to say thought that with this mention of Time team I'm now picturign Tony Robinson wrestling Lee Harvey Oswald to the ground...:)

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-08, 02:37 PM
I'm sure they would have protocols for that, for example the 'Time Team' would carry a copy of the original historical records with them to show to the people in the altered time stream when they get back.

Would that work? Wouldn't the records simply vanish once the time line changed?

Swift
2011-Oct-08, 02:52 PM
Now, please answer my questions here:

http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/122140-Dr.-David-Lewis-Anderson-shows-that-time-chaning-and-traveling?p=1943005#post1943005

Please consider these direct questions.
aliensdidit

You need to answer these direct questions. If you are advocating this stuff, you need to address this. I'll say for a third time, if you haven't reviewed our rules, you need to, because if you don't, and you don't start following them, you will be infracted and eventually suspended.

All - I'd ask that we end the side discussions on how this history changing might work or whether time cops eat donuts. This is aliensdidit's thread - question him, debate his ideas, but take the rest elsewhere. Thanks,

Extracelestial
2011-Oct-08, 03:45 PM
and is secretly been developed by governments and private organizations.

http://andersoninstitute.com/

The above website says not only is time travel possible, but that governments have been secretly using time travel technology and don't want the public to know. This includes events like the Philadelphia experiment and the inventions of Nikola Tesla. This page shows all of the countries researching into time technology and the government funded organizations as well as Private organizations such as the Anderson Institute (the owner of the website). ...

...Quote:
"David Lewis Anderson, born in Weirton, West Virginia is a physicist whose interests are in spacetime physics, special relativity and global community service. Anderson received multiple degrees, graduating with honors in the fiels of engineering, physics and philosophy...

...During that time he proposed several new detail on theories for reversing time at sub-light speeds and laid the foundations for what would later become known as time-warped field theory, an approach that modeled and described how to use the natural forces of inertial frame dragging for power generation and to create contained and controllable fields of closed time-like curves.

...He has also issued multiple ground-breaking patents and papers relating to aspects of time technology, including time reactor designs. His published works include more than thirty articles and video lectures on spacetime physics, time control technologies and methods and the philosophy of time. ...

This guy seems to be the real deal with real connections, his organization is dedicated to time controlling technology such as time fields and if you look around the website its full of knowledge on space time physics and how time travel works.

So many fabrications and so little time...

#1 The Philadelphia experiment wasn't about time travel instead about spatial travel (see Charles Moore: The Philadelphia experiment" or the movie that goes by the same name).
Nikola Tesla was involved in electromagnetic research such as invention of the AC motor. Not exactly time travel but I might be nitpicking here.
#2 So far I haven't been able to find a single paper (and you should try Google Scholar, as this isn't bloated with youtube videos) or thesis from this Dr. Anderson whether it's physics, philosophy or engineering.Philosophy certainly isn't classified by the government.
#3 The real deal? How comes that nobody but his cronies seem to know anything about him?

Ex

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-08, 05:33 PM
Actually maybe the whole ARG thing for this might have a bit of truth in it... on his page that talks about something called Wingmakers...

http://andersoninstitute.com/the-wingmakers.html
http://everything2.com/title/Wingmakers

I'm mentioning this becuase guess who the person who is part of a secret scientific departmentof the NSA who decidedes to defect from. Dr. Anderson. Now there is no proof that this is the same Anderson as the one in this thread. But I do admit that its strange that Ong's Hat, that book about the Romanian mountins and now this all have a Dr. Anderson in it. The plot just got thicker

Luckmeister
2011-Oct-08, 05:42 PM
aliensdidit, consider this a direct question:

LMQ1: Do you have a theory regarding your OP that you are willing to state in your own words (not by link) and defend?

If not, please say so. If yes, then state it and we can proceed from there.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-08, 06:29 PM
Its not becuase I have a theory or the one who is trying to back it up. Its becuase I don't know how to really debunk all of this, I don't know anything about physics and space time (I'm not going to spend hours trying to read Physics text books), I admit that I'm a bit of a sucker for these types of things (mainly out of fear of them being true) and many of the things I have seen, O have never seen before and its all a new experiance for me.

Garrison
2011-Oct-08, 06:49 PM
Actually maybe the whole ARG thing for this might have a bit of truth in it... on his page that talks about something called Wingmakers...

http://andersoninstitute.com/the-wingmakers.html
http://everything2.com/title/Wingmakers

I'm mentioning this becuase guess who the person who is part of a secret scientific departmentof the NSA who decidedes to defect from. Dr. Anderson. Now there is no proof that this is the same Anderson as the one in this thread. But I do admit that its strange that Ong's Hat, that book about the Romanian mountins and now this all have a Dr. Anderson in it. The plot just got thicker

Try this page for descriptions of some other examples of ARG's, and I think you will see all the same elements are present:

The 5 Most Insane Alternate Reality Games (http://www.cracked.com/article_19346_the-5-most-insane-alternate-reality-games.html)

Luckmeister
2011-Oct-08, 07:00 PM
Its not becuase I have a theory or the one who is trying to back it up. Its becuase I don't know how to really debunk all of this...

You could start by listening to and responding to what's being said to you by other posters. You ignore points being made and continue posting more links. Correct me if I'm wrong but you appear to want to believe the things you have brought here. You also appear to not want to hear contradictory views. Am I wrong?

Swift
2011-Oct-08, 07:07 PM
You could start by listening to and responding to what's being said to you by other posters. You ignore points being made and continue posting more links. Correct me if I'm wrong but you appear to want to believe the things you have brought here. You also appear to not want to hear contradictory views. Am I wrong?
I'll make that official.

Aliensdidit - we've seen a lot of people over the years who claim "I'm just asking questions" but then argue or ignore everything told to them. So far, you seem to pay little attention to what people tell you, including moderators, and what people ask you. I don't know if you are really confused or are playing games. You need to make clear what your attentions are and start paying attention to this thread. I'm tired of telling you this, next time you earn an infraction.

Nowhere Man
2011-Oct-09, 04:16 AM
The above website says not only is time travel possible, but that governments have been secretly using time travel technology and don't want the public to know.
I haven't read the full thread yet, so please forgive me if this question has already been asked. If time travel to the past is possible, and if those who can do it don't want the public at large to know about it, then why haven't they gone back and destroyed the Anderson Institute web site, or Anderson himself?

Fred

Extracelestial
2011-Oct-09, 01:33 PM
I haven't read the full thread yet, so please forgive me if this question has already been asked. If time travel to the past is possible, and if those who can do it don't want the public at large to know about it, then why haven't they gone back and destroyed the Anderson Institute web site, or Anderson himself?

Fred

Good point!

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 03:11 PM
Going back to the idea that this is an ARG. The only thing that is stopping me thinking that he is a fictional person in an ARG with that Peter Moon guy is that this person has been around before claiming he was researching time travel technology. I mean look at this interview that was taken in 1999:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/esp_ciencia_timetravel02.htm.

And about the book Transylvania Sunrise - I came across a PDF page about the book that talks about Anderson aswell as other people that from what I can find are not part of any ARG.

We have to consider other options then just an ARG.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 03:25 PM
Also someone posted a quote that shows about some sinister agena from one of the people in the book "Signore Massini" from a Masonic order:

“We have great power with our influence consisting of huge debts we basically force upon all governments in order to deal with the economy, and therefore in the social field, in the way we like it. This is basically the main target for which we founded two high financial structures in the world, the World Bank and the International monetary fund (IMF). Our greatest success was getting the USA into debt so that they completely fall under the financial politics we arrange."

“The essence in such politics is the interest on loans and subsequent debts and all forms of obligations or concessions to result in our favor. This is how we control the economic world and we direct it where we please, we can create real instability or obstruct the payments where we have particular interest.”

“Countries in bankruptcy is what we love best we can indirectly rule a whole people, by installing our condition of loans, debt relief, and aid. We also offer loans with varying levels of conditionality, mainly to poorer countries we obviously fix and connect these strategies in advance by misinformation through the international media which also belongs to us.”

“This system proved highly efficient in time and we properly manage it, and in case there is someone to oppose it, there would be no problem to do away with them as a politician or social personality, thanks to our relationships, to corruption and to our control over the financial system. “

“There are special cases, such as the USA, where we cannot allow any mistakes or exterior actions except the ones we provide. This is why every president of the USA is our choice and the outcome of our Masonic goals; he must be an outstanding member in our Masonic Lodges. Most of the time they belong to the second rank, in order to perfectly hide the political and financial maneuvers we display, we demanded the most spectacular and also hilarious idea that we managed to implement to the crowds in the last two hundred years.”
“This probably is one of our most valuable additions that provide great advantage to us and can still be quite efficient these days. You may be surprised, but it sounds so familiar: Democracy!”

“The concept itself is not worth the brass still, it is the most essential piece in the gear of our plans and it is quite popular. The main reason is that it stirs vanity to people and makes them crave for power. In fact, it only generates some sort of hatred, fight ad temptation which makes a great frame for manipulation. The secret political and the high financial and power interests are apparently in the hands of the electors. You have to proceed to slight compromises in order to enjoy all of the advantages later on. What is the advantage we actually draw by means of Democracy? It usually leads to disunion between different social layers of a country and to downright conflicts between peoples in the world. The idea we promote in order to actually conceal our real plans and actions under everybody’s silent agreement concerns the illusion of the free choice for every individual but when we deal with tens of hundred millions of different people, so stressed and perverted, their so-called ‘free choice’ can be easily directed by different methods. The tempest must go wild, but its main direction can be influenced so that it may protect certain areas and destroy others.”

“We found the easiest and safest way to attain chaos and disunion. You see, despite the highly charitable appearances and moral values we polished democracy in, this actually hides the core we had started from and that we enhanced in time: the hatred between fellows, the blind struggle for a facile and ephemeral power and the lack of unity.”

“When people join together under positive and beneficial ideas or concepts it is quite dangerous, for this is the only way for masses to become really powerful in their own action. This basically is the reason why we often pursue the state splitting into different minorities, each of them having their own specific interest, culture and religious beliefs. Our final goal is having the cultural and religious traditions vanish away in different countries to the point where they lack the power of individualization. Then they may be easily controlled and assimilated in a unique governmental form which will be obviously directed by our world elite.”

“One of the major obstacles we encounter and we have to surpass is the various traditions people and their need to stay close to them. We strive to gather a ‘herd of animals,’ automatically responsive. You give them hay and water at the proper time and they offer unconditional commitments. To attain this, just as I said before, the ancient traditions must wane; the real folk values and symbols must be perverted at the soul and have their senses poisoned with false ideas, lies and al kinds of alluring vices. We have mostly succeeded in doing so. That was quite easy for America as they basically have no tradition at all. It is currently the place on Earth where our plans have been perfectly carried out: the complete submission to the social-economical system with total control and financial oppression. All these are wrapped by the spell of the extraordinary technologies and by the ridiculous and arrogant idea of the first world power.”

“People need the conviction even of false power. They unconsciously need something to give a vivid impression and inner safety. We maintain this idea of power in the Americans mind for it prevents them from revolting against the system that had offered them such a comfortable idea of supremeness. Besides, we can make great use of the vanity and shallowness to derive from here. Since they are less cautious and can be easily manipulated, the Americans can stand for the peak offensive I our plan to conquer the absolute power on earth.”

If founded more information here: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t303p15-transylvanian-sunrise-by-radu-cinamar-with-peter-moon

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-09, 03:54 PM

That's not particularly relevant to the time travel claim...will you be providing evidence for that claim, or will you retract that claim?

Linking to credulous websites does not constitute evidence.

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-09, 04:02 PM
Also someone posted a quote that shows about some sinister agena from one of the people in the book "Signore Massini" from a Masonic order...

How is this relevant to the time travel claim?

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 04:07 PM
I can guess I can only say the evidence comes form this interview from Peter Moon on all of the characters suchh as Brad Cezar, General Obediah and Signore Massini

Garrison
2011-Oct-09, 04:08 PM
Going back to the idea that this is an ARG. The only thing that is stopping me thinking that he is a fictional person in an ARG with that Peter Moon guy is that this person has been around before claiming he was researching time travel technology. I mean look at this interview that was taken in 1999:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/esp_ciencia_timetravel02.htm.

And about the book Transylvania Sunrise - I came across a PDF page about the book that talks about Anderson aswell as other people that from what I can find are not part of any ARG.

The only evidence that the interview was given in 1999 is the date on the page, again typical ARG fodder, have you any independent source that shows the interview was given in 1999? Frankly at the moment you just seem to be playing the ARG, following all the clues and making the connections, entertaining perhaps but not actually real.

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-09, 04:10 PM
I can guess I can only say the evidence comes form this interview...

That does not qualify as evidence since we can not question an interview.

Are you going to present actual evidence, or will you withdraw your claim?

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 04:18 PM
I'm not making the claims, its this Peter Moon and others that are making these claims, such as Radu Cinimar who claims he is part of the Romanian secret services.

All the evidence are in these books that he has published:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&search-alias=books-uk&field-author=Peter%20Moon

and the interviews he gives: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otherworldradio/2009/10/18/peter-moon--interview-transylvanian-sunrise-episod

I'm just trying to connect all of this, and now that book Transylvanian sunrise has really freaked me out. It seems that this Peter Moon actually did all of thi s and its too complicated tp be ARG. This Peter Moon has obviously writen these books as facts and not as some giant fictional ARG. I mean he has written books about his meeting with L. Ron Hubbard for gods sake:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/montauk/esp_filadelfia_7.htm

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-09, 04:30 PM
I'm not making the claims...

As long as you support those claims, here, you "own" those claims...you are in fact making those claims.

If you have no desire to defend those claims, then stop repeating them here.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 04:44 PM
Ok, I've managed to find some passages from the book from this website: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t303p15-transylvanian-sunrise-by-radu-cinamar-with-peter-moon

Please read it as its the up most of importance, includin the shady Signor character, the actual discoveries and how the mainpowers acted.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 04:46 PM
Also I just found out te the actual transcripts were written by the romanian guy and were translated by Peter moon,and the sequal revealing more secrets will come out at the end of this yeaar accoding to this post:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t303-transylvanian-sunrise-by-radu-cinamar-with-peter-moon
And going back to te PDF page I showed, this wasthe most truly scary thing.

"
Signore Massini has obvious ties to the Vatican as well as tremendous influence if not outright control of cer-tain important positions at the Penta-gon. Although very powerful, he has reached beyond the limits of his power with regard to the discovery in the Bucegi Mountains, an area which he very much wants to control. He is forced by circumstances to appeal to Cezar for his consent to open up this mystery. Cezar is in a tough position because he understands the evil that this man represents but also the fact that he might lose his position if he rejects his request. Massini also brings with him the technology of the Ameri-cans who can penetrate the physical barriers surrounding the mysterious hidden chamber.

Transylvania Sunrise gives a blow by blow description of the battle of wits between these two formidable metaphysical opponents. While it is not proper to reveal the entire outcome, the Americans do join forces with the Romanians and penetrate the mystery in a joint effort. In real world politics, one can view the truth of these matters with Romania’s sudden emergence on the world scene as a member of NATO. America is also now putting military bases in Roma-nia and the two countries have enjoyed a new diplomatic relationship which is unprecedented. If you are a side-line researcher and look deeply into the matters covered here and in the book, you will find out they are indeed re-flective of the truth.

In the end, neither Cezar nor Signore Massini get all of what they want. A compromise is worked out, but the chess match continues to this very day. A room or cave full of high tech artifacts is discovered that make the concept of a stargate seem dull by comparison. One of these features in-cludes a projection hall where one can see the past history of Mankind. It is uniquely specific to each individual who views it and is tied to the DNA and biofeedback of the observer. There are also three tunnels which lead to mysterious places, including Iraq, Egypt and Tibet. Since the writing of the original book, these tunnels have been explored to varying extents. According to what Radu has relayed, one of these tunnels was the province of the Americans. The others, however, have been explored by both Cezar and Radu. After penetrating these tunnels, with technological help from the Americans, a very successful expedition was made last October where contact was made with beings from the Inner Earth. I cannot say more about it because that is all Radu has said about it. In his last letter to me, Radu has also stated to me that he is very sad because Cezar will be leaving him in the next few months as he now has a new job as an “ambassador” to their civilization. This all sounds very bizarre, but it is what was reported. Radu holds back a lot of information because he does not like to say things that he cannot substantiate. As a result of Cezar’s imminent departure, I fired off copies of The Montauk Book of the Living for both him and Radu."

I man what he hellis going on.

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-09, 05:07 PM
I man what he hell is going on.

Other than you ignoring others posts, not much.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 05:08 PM
And just to tell yyou that the book was not written by Peter Moon, he just translated it (as explained in the radio interview) it was actually writen by Radu Cinemar and he has written a number of books about this and other topics related to it as seen in here:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dradu%2Bcinamar%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1366 %26bih%3D602%26prmd%3Dimvnslfd&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=ro&u=http://www.eusunt.ro/autor/Radu-Cinamar~223/&usg=ALkJrhgigDUSKHdURrI_4mPlUAHUFNIetw

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 05:17 PM
Actually this is the sequal that was finally translated: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transylvanian-Moonrise-Secret-Initiation-Mysterious/dp/0967816289

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 05:28 PM
All the evidence are in these books that he has published:
I mean he has written books about his meeting with L. Ron Hubbard for gods sake

It is all fiction. You know: made up stories.

Everything Hubbard has written is poor science fiction. People made up stories about the descendants of Christ ruling France, about aliens building the pyramids. Just because it is in a book doesn't make it true.

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 05:30 PM
And going back to te PDF page I showed, this wasthe most truly scary thing.

I fail to see what is scary about mediocre science fiction.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 05:58 PM
But can how books can you find that have the author saying he is part of a National secret servies, that has met people with supurhuman powers that are part of ecret goverment agencies (Department Zero), that explore secret undergground caves in Romanian mountins that have lost secrets on humans. Coupled with high power masons (Signor Massini) who have a good say in world decisions and want toto use these caves for their own mean that exist to this very day. This is happening right now folks, smething big is about to happen.

So tell me and give m examples of ooks that are similar to this and are presented as fact. And don't give me the Protocolls of th Elders or anyScientology book becuasse thatis a cliche for these things. And remember, Peter Moon did not write them. TRadu Cinemar has written it as well as other books that have yet to be translated:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dradu%2Bcinamar%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26b iw%3D1366%26bih%3D573%26prmd%3Dimvnslfd&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=ro&u=http://www.eusunt.ro/autor/Radu-Cinamar~223/&usg=ALkJrhi37624KfLsByGhb4b3eTV8OOfQ5A

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 06:05 PM
Here is a description of the second book:

"Radu Cinamar rose to prominence after exposing a mysterious and unprecedented collaboration of American and Romanian military troops who conducted an expedition beneath the Romanian Sphinx in the Bucegi Mountains and uncovered the greatest archeological find of all time: a mysterious chamber some 50,000 years old containing holographic records of Earth's history, bio-resonance imaging technology, and three mysterious tunnels leading to the deepest secrets of the Inner Earth. Despite the political intrigue, turmoil and restriction around this great discovery, the leader of the expedition enabled Radu Cinamar to visit and explore these artifacts. Ever since, Radu's life has been a labyrinthine adventure of strange events, clandestine liaisons and extraordinary people and circumstances. In Transylvanian Moonrise, Radu is sought out by the mysterious Tibetan lama who orchestrated this discovery while working under an alias as Dr. Xien, a secret agent for the Chinese government. Radu's meeting with the lama is arranged by a mysterious alchemist whose ancestors have lived for hundreds of years by pursuing a secret tradition of the Great Work which prolongs life indefinitely until one can evolve beyond the physical plane. After the enigmatic lama reveals how he set the aforementioned events in motion in order to fix major imbalances in the Earth, he introduces Radu to a creature known as a yidam, an energetic and physical being created by a sand mandala ritual. After literally warping the space-time continuum, they take Radu on a mystical journey from Transylvania to the mysterious Land of the Gods in Tibet where he receives a secret initiation from Machandi, a blue goddess of ancient antiquity who is very much alive and is prepared to intervene on behalf of Mankind. Journey into this land of mystery and path of initiation and discover what really hides behind the veils of illusion known as the truth."

http://www.feedbooks.com/item/90583/transylvanian-moonrise

Shaula
2011-Oct-09, 06:06 PM
Buy a magazine like Nexus. Read the classifieds. Bingo. Lots and lots of books just like the one you have there. And they even release them on DVDs now. Youtube on a disk.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 06:12 PM
Can yu actually link to me any books lik this, I tried googling Nexus and could not come up with anything

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 06:13 PM
So tell me and give m examples of ooks that are similar to this and are presented as fact.

Well, it is up to you to prove your claims true. But, as I say, it sounds like bad SF. As for books that claim to be true: "The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail", "The Sphinx Mystery", everything by von Daniken, Velikovsky and similar writers, "1421: The Year China Discovered the World", "The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient" ...

There is an endless list of this tosh published for only one reason: it sells to the gullible in large numbers.

ETA: oh great. Having looked some of these up, Amazon now thinks I am interested in this rubbish...

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-09, 06:14 PM
But can how books can you find that...

Beg your pardon?

...have the author saying he is part of a National secret servies, that has met people with supurhuman powers that are part of ecret goverment agencies (Department Zero), that explore secret undergground caves in Romanian mountins that have lost secrets on humans. Coupled with high power masons (Signor Massini) who have a good say in world decisions and want toto use these caves for their own mean that exist to this very day. This is happening right now folks, smething big is about to happen.

As an argument, "If it's in a book, it must be real" simply does not impress me. It's obvious fantasy, why do you deny that?

So tell me and give m examples of ooks that are similar to this and are presented as fact.

If you can't be "bothered" to respond to others posts, why would you expect us to answer yours??

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 06:15 PM
The above website says not only is time travel possible, but that governments have been secretly using time travel technology and don't want the public to know.

And yet, you claim these guys are publishing books and websites about it. What sort of secret is that? A fictional one, I would suggest.

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-09, 06:19 PM
Can yu actually link to me any books lik this, I tried googling Nexus and could not come up with anything

Why are we required to do your "homework" for you?

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 06:36 PM
But what I mean is how many books, in whatever laguage, goes into so much detail, has many characters in it, and shows some giant discovery such a cav that shows people's history and was built by an advance civilization. Please nname me books like this

Please I beg of you to listen to the interview give by Peter Moon. He goes into detail of what Randu Cinemar tells him when translating the book and when publishing it in English. I must say once again that Peter Moon did not write this. So don't start going back to the ARG argument.

http://www.feedbooks.com/item/90583/transylvanian-moonrise

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 06:40 PM
Please nname me books like this

No. Please provide one reason why this nonsense should be taken seriously. And try and do this without saying "but it is in a book!" or "but this guy said so".

Come on: it is a Big Government Secret Cover Up. So how do these characters know about it and how do they get away with publishing it? Just think about it for 5 minutes.

Tedward
2011-Oct-09, 06:43 PM
Part of the problem I have with to be true, it is the claim governments wanting to keep it secret yet they are not. It is on a forum, it is on a web site, for the premiss of the governments wanting to keep it secret I expect not to be talking about, references I made earlier to time cops was a sort of pointer. They would, I assume given the indications as to how they would not like it, take measures.

This raises the issue of some serious evidence to back up the claim that time travel has been done. At the moment I see none, only claims and nothing says the claims are any way close to reality because we are talking about it. If that makes any sense.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 06:46 PM
Oh my god, while doing some more research I cam across this page http://illusionofpower.com/secrets-of-the-bucegi-mountains-in-romania/. Which like in another link takes pages out of the book. Well a TV channel talked about the books when they got a strange phone call:

In 2009, a local television “Antena 1” briefly presented these events. After the show they’ve received an anonymous phone threat.

This is the call translated:

The reporter from Antena 1 answers the phone:

Reporter: Hello, good day!

Anonymous Caller: We’re sending you a warning: be very careful! Stop talking about the Bucegi (Mountains)!

R: Who are you?

A: This information must remain at the level of some structures and must not be made public! You’ve entered a dangerous game! You are young, you have families…there are enough subjects in this country to speak about!

R: Mister, who are you?

A: Don’t wish to know us…to be yourself interviewed by us! That’s all I’ve had to say!

For god sakes there must be something going on! Readthe link if you don't believe me.

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-09, 06:46 PM
I must say once again that Peter Moon did not write this. So don't start going back to the ARG argument.

Breaking news...you are in no position to tell us what we can, and what we can not discuss on this board.

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-09, 06:51 PM
For god sakes there must be something going on!

You have provided NO EVIDENCE to indicate that there is anything at all "going on".

Readthe link if you don't believe me.

Nope...that's not how it "works". We don't believe you because you have given us no reason to....because you have provided zero evidence.

Why are you having such "difficulty" understanding that???

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 06:51 PM
But its not part of some ARG if he devoloped one. The original book was not made unttil 2004 and was only translated a couple of years ago.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 06:52 PM
Now look at he phone call, its obious that someting is going on.

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 06:53 PM
Well a TV channel talked about the books when they got a strange phone call

And why should we believe that?

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 06:55 PM
Look at the comments on youtube, thy talk about the phone call, of course your going to ned google translate if you are going to understand it.

None of you are actually looking at the evidence I'm providing, you just can't be bothered

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 07:02 PM
Look at the comments on youtube

Youtube? Really?

None of you are actually looking at the evidence I'm providing, you just can't be bothered

You are not providing any independent evidence, just links to the books (which are obviously fiction), links to articles about the books (by the authors), links to interviews with the authors, links to programs/videos about the books and or authors...

Can you provide any independent evidence that time travel is possible and being covered up? I.e. without referring to the same fictional sources.

Can you explain why the government (whichever one it is) allows these books, websites and videos to be published if it is so secret?

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-09, 07:03 PM

Sorry, but woo sites do not qualify as a credible source for evidence.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 07:04 PM
It was not from Youtube, its from a TV channel that obiously had someone recorded it and put it on youtube. A real live phone call was made there that warned them off talking about the topic. What part are you not getting.

I thought that people like you would get excited about this and try and find evidence. We have the most earth shattering dicovery every, and yet you act like your brain dead to the whole thing.

Nowhere Man
2011-Oct-09, 07:06 PM
I probably shouldn't do this, but... fnord

Aliensdidit, may I recommend Illuminatus! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminatus) fnord by Wilson and Shea to you? You can find it either as the omnibus The Illuminatus! Trilogy, or as separate volumes. fnord At the rate you are going, it will truly blow your mind.

Fnord

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 07:06 PM
Oh my god, while doing some more research I cam across this page http://illusionofpower.com/secrets-of-the-bucegi-mountains-in-romania/.

Wikipedia is a reasonably reliable source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucegi_Mountains

See, no mention of any mysterious, earth-shattering discoveries. Similarly for any other serious web sites about the mountains.

On the other hand, web sites aimed at the gullible (e.g. astrologyweekly.com) are taken in by this nonsense.

Does that give you a clue as to how serious it is?

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 07:07 PM
It was not from Youtube, its from a TV channel that obiously had someone recorded it and put it on youtube. A real live phone call was made there that warned them off talking about the topic. What part are you not getting.

The part where anyone would believe any of it.

We have the most earth shattering dicovery every, and yet you act like your brain dead to the whole thing.

No we have an obvious fantasy.

R.A.F.
2011-Oct-09, 07:20 PM

Only the "part" about considering that evidence...it is not...

What "part" of that are you not getting??

I thought that people like you would get excited about this and try and find evidence.

You've mistaken us for Godlikeproductions.

We have the most earth shattering dicovery every...

No evidence for that, either.

...and yet you act like your brain dead to the whole thing.

Now, now...no need for name calling.

Garrison
2011-Oct-09, 07:34 PM

I thought that people like you would get excited about this and try and find evidence. We have the most earth shattering dicovery every, and yet you act like your brain dead to the whole thing.

No here's a potentially 'earth shattering discovery':

Faster than light particles found, claim scientists (http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/sep/22/faster-than-light-particles-neutrinos)

Notice the difference? Those findings have been covered by just about everyone, not tucked away on a few obscure websites. There's plenty of evidence what you are discussing is an ARG, and zero that it isn't. Since you appear to have abandoned the pretence of seeking reassurance or just asking questions please provide some evidence in terms of proper physics or reporting from reputable source to support your contention.

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 08:06 PM

Please stop looking at new websites and uncritically believing everything you see.

Just stop and think for a moment.

Do you really imagine that a government that was able to keep an "earth shattering discovery" secret would be so stupid as to make a threatening phone call to a live TV program?

Don't you think that if they were able to keep such "earth shattering discoveries" secret, they would also be able to silence people without letting anyone know?

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 09:09 PM
The thing is, this has all spooked me and I'm terrified. I have never seen anything like it. This is all too detailed to be a bloody ARG. Again Radu Cinemar and Peter Moon are diffent people, they are not the same. Peter Moon is getting the information from Radu like I have said a thousand times before. Peter Moon often just writes down what other peple talk to him about, whether its Preston Nichols who tells him about the Montauk Project, Ron L Hubbard on Scientology or in this case Radu who gives him the copies of the 4 books for him to translate.

So everything Peter Moon says, for example, in this interview is from the information given to him by Radu http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otherworldradio/2011/05/02/peter-moon--interview-transylvania-moonrise-49. I need people to listen to this interview becuase its important.

And what is really making me feel angry and sick is that no one on here has gotten the bigger picture. These books have shown something terryfing from someone who works in a secret goverment department who has earth shattering news. He shows a secret chamber that has hollagraphic technology that shows the history of peoples DNA. He takes quotes directly taken from the Italian Freemason as shown in a previous link. I want and need people to look at the links provided in order to get the bigger picture. Its so frustrating typing it all when I just want to shove it in people's faces in order for them to get the picture.

I don;t know what to do, I want to find answers and with people being so bloody lazy and just ARG. Becuase you are all so ignorant and so lazy. Or maybe your scared like me and are in deep denial. Yes you may think that the freemason elements are silly. But that ok, you just need to look at the information provided.

Please.

Swift
2011-Oct-09, 09:13 PM

aliensdidit,

I've warned you repeatedly about what you need to do: present actual evidence and actually respond to direct questions to you; and not just continue to bombard us with dozens of links to questionable website. You don't even acknowledge my warnings. And now, you are name calling other members.

If you are truly scared and are asking, then why don't you listen to what people are saying. In any case, you continue to ignore our rules and moderator instructions, and now it earns you an infraction.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 09:15 PM
For gods sake, I'm presenting evidence from the links, what do you want me bloody do!? You just want to get rid of me don't you?

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 09:19 PM
I have become so ill by the whole thing that I did not bother to get showered and dress. I've just sat he all day trying to find answers. No one gives me it though. I just get warning for asking for help. And I never called anyone names. I jusst said he was being draindead about it. I did not say he was braindead himself.

Grashtel
2011-Oct-09, 09:20 PM
Direct question: What evidence is there that the call to the TV program was anything other than a simple crank call? In particular that it wasn't done by one of the people involved in the creation of the pages you keep linking to or one of their associates, it would be an easy way of creating the impression that some secret organization doesn't want the information going public.

Additionally why hasn't the host for those sites or their upstream provider received similar attention from the "secret conspiracy" causing them to be removed from the internet? It would be a much more effective method of keeping the information away from the public than calling a TV station after the show has aired.

Swift
2011-Oct-09, 09:24 PM
For gods sake, I'm presenting evidence from the links, what do you want me bloody do!? You just want to get rid of me don't you?
For one thing, you can calm down and watch your language. If we wanted to just get rid of you, you'd be gone.

If you are trying to be convinced by the members here that this is nonsense, then why don't you start paying attention to what people here are saying, and read through what they say, and stop searching the Internet for more stuff to convince yourself that there is some big conspiracy out there.

Now I speaking just as me - not a moderator: if you are trying to be convinced that this is nonsense, what exactly do you expect people to write here that would convince you? There is tons of garbage and nonsense on the Internet; at some point you need to figure out how to filter the nonsense out from the real stuff.

As someone pointed out already in this thread, if someone or some government really had such omnipotent powers, then why would any of these websites still be up and running?

Garrison
2011-Oct-09, 09:31 PM
I have become so ill by the whole thing that I did not bother to get showered and dress. I've just sat he all day trying to find answers. No one gives me it though. I just get warning for asking for help. And I never called anyone names. I jusst said he was being draindead about it. I did not say he was braindead himself.

You've been given answers, if you don't find them satisfactory then I'm not sure what anyone here can do. The fact is that no one else posting in this thread is remotely convinced by the links you have posted, you can either take that as the response of those who have seen endless similar nonsense and know it is just nonsense or you can regard it as 'braindead', it's really your choice.

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 09:35 PM
The thing is, this has all spooked me and I'm terrified.

So stop accepting it uncritically. Just think about it for a few minutes.

This is all too detailed to be a bloody ARG.

You think fiction writers can't make up as much detail as they want?

Again Radu Cinemar and Peter Moon are diffent people, they are not the same.

So what.

Peter Moon is getting the information from Radu like I have said a thousand times before.

So Radu makes it up. Moon either is a gullible fool or is also in on the idea of making money from gullible fools.

Peter Moon often just writes down what other peple talk to him about

Just more evidence that Moon either is a gullible fool or is also in on the idea of making money from gullible fools.

, whether its Preston Nichols who tells him about the Montauk Project, Ron L Hubbard on Scientology or in this case Radu who gives him the copies of the 4 books for him to translate.

But these are all fantasies made up by these people to make money.

So everything Peter Moon says, for example, in this interview is from the information given to him by Radu.
I need people to listen to this interview becuase its important.

Why should I listen to it when it is obviously a pack of lies.

And what is really making me feel angry and sick is that no one on here has gotten the bigger picture.

No. You are the one who is failing to think about what you are reading. If you did you would realise it is obviously a made up fantasy. A pack of lies. Fiction.

These books have shown something terryfing from someone who works in a secret goverment department who has earth shattering news.

He doesn't work in a secret government department. If he did they wouldn't let him write such things. He is a fiction writer.

He shows a secret chamber that has hollagraphic technology that shows the history of peoples DNA.

He invented a secret chamber. What do you think "hollagraphic technology that shows the history of peoples DNA" means? Here is a clue: it is meaningless. He made it up.

He takes quotes directly taken from the Italian Freemason as shown in a previous link.

How do you know they are quotes from Italian Freemasons? Have you gone to the original Italian Freemason sources and checked? Or did he just make them up? Given that he has made up everything else, I am betting he made this up as well.

I want and need people to look at the links provided in order to get the bigger picture. Its so frustrating typing it all when I just want to shove it in people's faces in order for them to get the picture.

Would you believe it is all fiction if I go and look at those links and then repeat everything I said above?

If not, I am not going to bother.

What would it take to convince you that it is all nonsense?

Why do you believe the stories of this fantasist but you don't believe me? I am much more honest and reliable than him. You kno that is true because it says so here.

I don;t know what to do, I want to find answers and with people being so bloody lazy

To be honest, I think you are the one being lazy: "Ooooh I read it on the web so I will believe it without thinking about it".

But that ok, you just need to look at the information provided.

Reasons I know it is science fiction without even looking any further:
1. Time travel
2. Secret government cover up that they are free to talk about
3. ties to the Vatican
4. Freemasons
5. mysterious technology in Bucegi Mountains
6. no information from any other sources
7. secret government agencies (Department Zero) that only these people know about
8. a mysterious chamber some 50,000 years old
9. holographic records of Earth's history
10. bio-resonance imaging technology
11. three mysterious tunnels leading to the deepest secrets of the Inner Earth
12. mysterious Tibetan lama
13. prolongs life indefinitely until one can evolve beyond the physical plane
14. major imbalances in the Earth
15. an energetic and physical being created by a sand mandala ritual
16. Pretty much everything else you have quoted from them
17. The fact you can only find information about this on their own websites or on the websites of gullible fools (astrologers, abovetopsecret, etc).

Come on. Seriously.

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 09:42 PM
He doesn't work in a secret government department. If he did they wouldn't let him write such things. He is a fiction writer.

By the way, I have looked at some of the websites you linked to and did my own searches. Because I speak Italian I can just about read a little Romanian. I get the impression that Radu Cinamar is probably a pseudonym - a made up name. Not too surprising. I assume he is a professional writer or journalist who would be too embarrassed to have his real name associated with such nonsense.

Swift
2011-Oct-09, 09:43 PM
But what I mean is how many books, in whatever laguage, goes into so much detail, has many characters in it, and shows some giant discovery such a cav that shows people's history and was built by an advance civilization. Please nname me books like this
How about all the Lord of the Rings books? Incredible details, lots of characters, history spanning thousands of years, invented languages... all fiction.

How about Issac Asimov's Foundation books? Advanced galaxy spanning advanced civilization... all fiction.

Detail does not prove something is fact.

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 09:46 PM
How about all the Lord of the Rings books? Incredible details, lots of characters, history spanning thousands of years, invented languages... all fiction.

How about Issac Asimov's Foundation books? Advanced galaxy spanning advanced civilization... all fiction.

"Valis" by Philip K Dick is an extraordinary fantasy autobiography. Full of bizarre (and strangely plausible) detail. It is really hard to tell where the fiction ends and reality begins (or vice versa).

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 09:49 PM
How canI get over this when all you lot do is not bother to look at the information provided by me and just keep saying its either nonsense or worse just spout th ARG line. That does not help me at all.

And the biggest reason is that its becuae I have never seeen something like this before. I mean the quotes directly taken from Signor Massini in particularly do the trick. I mean look at them again:

“We have great power with our influence consisting of huge debts we basically force upon all governments in order to deal with the economy, and therefore in the social field, in the way we like it. This is basically the main target for which we founded two high financial structures in the world, the World Bank and the International monetary fund (IMF). Our greatest success was getting the USA into debt so that they completely fall under the financial politics we arrange."

“The essence in such politics is the interest on loans and subsequent debts and all forms of obligations or concessions to result in our favor. This is how we control the economic world and we direct it where we please, we can create real instability or obstruct the payments where we have particular interest.”

“Countries in bankruptcy is what we love best we can indirectly rule a whole people, by installing our condition of loans, debt relief, and aid. We also offer loans with varying levels of conditionality, mainly to poorer countries we obviously fix and connect these strategies in advance by misinformation through the international media which also belongs to us.”

“This system proved highly efficient in time and we properly manage it, and in case there is someone to oppose it, there would be no problem to do away with them as a politician or social personality, thanks to our relationships, to corruption and to our control over the financial system. “

“There are special cases, such as the USA, where we cannot allow any mistakes or exterior actions except the ones we provide. This is why every president of the USA is our choice and the outcome of our Masonic goals; he must be an outstanding member in our Masonic Lodges. Most of the time they belong to the second rank, in order to perfectly hide the political and financial maneuvers we display, we demanded the most spectacular and also hilarious idea that we managed to implement to the crowds in the last two hundred years.”
“This probably is one of our most valuable additions that provide great advantage to us and can still be quite efficient these days. You may be surprised, but it sounds so familiar: Democracy!”

“The concept itself is not worth the brass still, it is the most essential piece in the gear of our plans and it is quite popular. The main reason is that it stirs vanity to people and makes them crave for power. In fact, it only generates some sort of hatred, fight ad temptation which makes a great frame for manipulation. The secret political and the high financial and power interests are apparently in the hands of the electors. You have to proceed to slight compromises in order to enjoy all of the advantages later on. What is the advantage we actually draw by means of Democracy? It usually leads to disunion between different social layers of a country and to downright conflicts between peoples in the world. The idea we promote in order to actually conceal our real plans and actions under everybody’s silent agreement concerns the illusion of the free choice for every individual but when we deal with tens of hundred millions of different people, so stressed and perverted, their so-called ‘free choice’ can be easily directed by different methods. The tempest must go wild, but its main direction can be influenced so that it may protect certain areas and destroy others.”

“We found the easiest and safest way to attain chaos and disunion. You see, despite the highly charitable appearances and moral values we polished democracy in, this actually hides the core we had started from and that we enhanced in time: the hatred between fellows, the blind struggle for a facile and ephemeral power and the lack of unity.”

“When people join together under positive and beneficial ideas or concepts it is quite dangerous, for this is the only way for masses to become really powerful in their own action. This basically is the reason why we often pursue the state splitting into different minorities, each of them having their own specific interest, culture and religious beliefs. Our final goal is having the cultural and religious traditions vanish away in different countries to the point where they lack the power of individualization. Then they may be easily controlled and assimilated in a unique governmental form which will be obviously directed by our world elite.”

“One of the major obstacles we encounter and we have to surpass is the various traditions people and their need to stay close to them. We strive to gather a ‘herd of animals,’ automatically responsive. You give them hay and water at the proper time and they offer unconditional commitments. To attain this, just as I said before, the ancient traditions must wane; the real folk values and symbols must be perverted at the soul and have their senses poisoned with false ideas, lies and al kinds of alluring vices. We have mostly succeeded in doing so. That was quite easy for America as they basically have no tradition at all. It is currently the place on Earth where our plans have been perfectly carried out: the complete submission to the social-economical system with total control and financial oppression. All these are wrapped by the spell of the extraordinary technologies and by the ridiculous and arrogant idea of the first world power.”

“People need the conviction even of false power. They unconsciously need something to give a vivid impression and inner safety. We maintain this idea of power in the Americans mind for it prevents them from revolting against the system that had offered them such a comfortable idea of supremeness. Besides, we can make great use of the vanity and shallowness to derive from here. Since they are less cautious and can be easily manipulated, the Americans can stand for the peak offensive I our plan to conquer the absolute power on earth.”

And more frieghtening is that in the book its explained that he spills the beans on the agenda to gain access to the chambers. Its like some action movie in real life, with some great power between good and evil that will effect the whole of humanity, secret history and ancient technology that shatters the whole world, and the thing that truly scares me is that there is a secret cabal that runs the world and wants what has been discovered. I have not ben able to eat today or sleep its gotten me so badly. Yet no one here understands and won't take it seriously.

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 09:50 PM
Reasons I know it is science fiction without even looking any further:

A common trick used by people writing this sort of "true" fiction is to include some genuine details. For example, the Bucegi Sphinx does actually exist. It is a natural rock formation: http://old.tourist-informator.info/en/tourist-information/busteni/free_time_entertainment-local_attractions-sfinxul_din_bucegi_-60-busteni/

But there is no secret chamber under it.

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 09:55 PM
That does not help me at all.

What would help you?
What can I say to convince you?

And the biggest reason is that its becuae I have never seeen something like this before.

So you have no way of judging it.

I have seen lots (too much) of this sort of thing before. Trust me: it is all nonsense.

Its like some action movie

Doesn't that give you a clue as to its true nature?

I have not ben able to eat today or sleep its gotten me so badly.

I think you need to turn your computer off for a few days and get away from it all. You are just winding yourself up.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 10:00 PM

But they are not saying its fiction, tthey are saying its real and that the people involved are real. How does that compare?!

Strange
2011-Oct-09, 10:07 PM
But they are not saying its fiction, tthey are saying its real and that the people involved are real. How does that compare?!

There are plenty of works of fiction that start with "the following true story was told to me by ..." or similar.

And even if they claim it is not fiction does not mean it is true. How could it possibly be true?

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 10:09 PM
What would help you?

I have seen lots (too much) of this sort of thing before. Trust me: it is all nonsense.

I think you need to turn your computer off for a few days and get away from it all. You are just winding yourself up.

Well please list them, at least so it takes away the feeling that all of this has some unique trait to it. PAnd please let it be something similar to that, thank you.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 10:15 PM
Also, I came across another review of the book, and it does mention the Illuminati and says its thhe group its describing, whether it hels me think its all bull or just makes it worse might not be until seen until later: http://apps.sevengates.org/Forum/message/index.cfm?topicGroupID=15158&topicID=22117&messageID=0&start=0&last=0

Tedward
2011-Oct-09, 10:25 PM
Well, looked at the review on amazon. Seemed safer when surfing on unkown sites. Two points, first it seems so far fetched it is made up. Second, if true there is a shed load of evidence to back it up.

Also the review mentions using Dr Andersons proprietary space time technology for maintaining satellites in orbit. Aliensdidit, what does this mean?

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-09, 10:26 PM
What would help you?

But it will still stay in my midn, I don't know how to get rid off it, when I wake up from sleep I think about, when I try to eat I think about it ect.

pzkpfw
2011-Oct-09, 11:16 PM
But it will still stay in my midn, I don't know how to get rid off it, when I wake up from sleep I think about, when I try to eat I think about it ect.

The universal reaction to all this, here at BAUT, is that it is all fanciful fiction. Part of a game, or a hoax, or whatever. No real evidence has been supplied, only inuendo and assumptions of truth.

Now, (assuming you are genuine and not a paticipant) it seems you are determined to believe, and to be scared. That's not something that members of BAUT are equipped to help you with.

Thread closed for moderator discussion.