PDA

View Full Version : THRIVE: To be released on the 11:11:11

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-23, 08:42 PM
So to take advantage of the whole 11:11 mystecism. A new documentary will be coming out called Thrive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OibqdwHyZxk&feature=player_embedded

Does it get you excited or is it just the same old, same old. I mean they do get some well connected people like a former NASA astranought,

LaurelHS
2011-Oct-23, 08:58 PM
1. They're called astronauts.
2. When Ed Mitchell talks about aliens, he's not talking about anything he's seen personally, just things he's heard from other people. You do know that, right?
3. How much do you know about David Icke, who appears in this documentary? Do you consider him a reliable source?

Strange
2011-Oct-23, 09:07 PM
David Icke, who appears in this documentary

It's times like this I am glad I don't follow links to DuhTube

LaurelHS
2011-Oct-23, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I was bored. :doh:

mercatormac
2011-Oct-23, 09:51 PM
Does it get you excited
No, what could possibly be exciting about arbitrary digits in the date?

Swift
2011-Oct-23, 09:52 PM
So to take advantage of the whole 11:11 mystecism. A new documentary will be coming out called Thrive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OibqdwHyZxk&feature=player_embedded

Does it get you excited or is it just the same old, same old. I mean they do get some well connected people like a former NASA astranought,
aliensdidit,

It is considered polite behavior around here to give a little more explanation about links, particularly to Youtube, since some people are not able or willing to just go clicking such links. Is this link an ad for this movie or what? What EXACTLY is this documentary about (aliens, the moon landing, the Greek economy)?

Second, what is more important than doing a survey of the membership is exactly what YOU think about this new documentary. CT is not just for you to post any link to any CT movie or website. The CT forum is PRIMARILY for people who are advocating a Conspiracy Theory. Is that what you are doing? The fact that you used the "astranought" spelling might indicate that, since it is common among hoax believers.

The CT forum may also be used to (1) help debunk CTs ("I have a friend who says....") and (2) for a critical analysis of CT websites. But you need to make it very clear that you are asking those specific questions and that you are not advocating a CT.

If you have not done so, you are long overdue for reading the Advice for Conspiracy Theory Supporters (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/86593-Advice-for-Conspiracy-Theory-Supporters).

In any case, IN YOUR VERY NEXT POST, you need to make clear what your intentions are in this thread and address the concerns I have.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-23, 10:43 PM
Everyhting that I post relating to CT, is basically me hoping someone can debunk it.

Garrison
2011-Oct-23, 10:53 PM
Everyhting that I post relating to CT, is basically me hoping someone can debunk it.

Thing is a lot of people, me included, are not going to click on a link and watch a video with no clue as to the topic. You need to summarize this documentary so other posters can decide if they want to use the bandwidth, still an issue for some people with limited connections, to give the video in question a look.

Garrison
2011-Oct-23, 10:59 PM
I would also point out aliensdidit that in your previous threads you've been offered explanations for the material you've linked to and proven reluctant to accept them. If this documentary is just another collection of extraordinary claims being made without hard evidence I doubt you will find the responses any more satisfying.

LaurelHS
2011-Oct-23, 11:06 PM
Aliensdidit, could you please answer my questions?

Van Rijn
2011-Oct-23, 11:08 PM

Debunk what? What exactly is the argument? What is so compelling that it requires debunking? If Swift hadn't already asked for a description of the video, I'd be asking myself. If you have an argument, or you have have questions about an argument, post the argument here.

Van Rijn
2011-Oct-23, 11:46 PM
Thing is a lot of people, me included, are not going to click on a link and watch a video with no clue as to the topic.

That includes me, especially if you have an argument that you want debunked. Posting a video link and saying "debunk this" is just too open ended.

LaurelHS
2011-Oct-23, 11:54 PM
The 11:11 numerology sounds like much ado about nothing (http://www.2012hoax.org/1111) to me anyway. I don't know of anything significant involving the date 11/11/11 except that it's Remembrance Day/Veterans Day.

aliensdidit
2011-Oct-24, 12:11 AM
Apparently its the date that the stargates will open, according to this Doctor:

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/breaking-astral-news/aspecialinterviewwiththearcturiansthecountdownhasb egun
http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/breaking-astral-news/theultimatescientificprooffortheaccuracyoftheascen sion-dateatthestargate111111

Swift
2011-Oct-24, 12:12 AM
That is not even close to doing what I asked you to do, which also included explaining what this documentary was about and what was at the Youtube link you inserted.

I'm closing this thread. aliensdidit - at such time as you are prepared to do these things, and actually participate in this discussion, you can Report this post and explain what you will do and why this thread should be reopened.

If anyone else has a compelling reason to reopen this thread, do the same.

Postscript - aliensdidit: I just saw the last post you added to this thread (probably while I was adding mine). You say you wish help to debunk some documentary. Your answer to this is to post even more links to other nonsense, with little explanation, and with no obvious connection to the OP. As I posted in your thread in OTB, you need to STOP this spamming of links and actually participate in the discussion, one link at a time.

This thread stays closed, and you will have to do an even better job to convince the moderation team why it should be reopened.