PDA

View Full Version : Actors who are HOT under age 35!

Buttercup
2011-Oct-29, 01:26 PM
Come on, ladies! Our turn:

1. Hayden Christensen. **GOD**!!

2. Orlando Bloom.

3. Ashton Kutcher.

4. Robert Pattinson.

5. Topher Grace.

6. Chris Pine.

parallaxicality
2011-Oct-29, 04:43 PM
Wow. We sure are producing a bland generation aren't we? Where are the charismatic actors, the Johnny Depps, the Kevin Bacons, the Kiefer Sutherlands, even the Tom Cruises?

Gillianren
2011-Oct-29, 05:30 PM
Topher Grace is at least visually interesting. Orlando Bloom is pretty. The others are awfully bland, yes. And I don't think any of them can act, either. At least not very well. Again, with the possible exception of Topher Grace. Ashton Kutcher just annoys the crap out of me.

Buttercup
2011-Oct-29, 05:34 PM
Ashton Kutcher just annoys the crap out of me.

Yeah, he is annoying. Good to look at though.

And of course we must refer to the account in the Book of Genesis, where on the 8th day God created Hayden Christensen, and all the women of the Earth saw that he was good. :)

p.s.: I would have included Leo DiCaprio, but he's now 36 (difficult to believe). He was very "pretty" when younger. I don't blame Sharon Stone for grabbing and kissing him in The Quick and The Dead...despite the age difference. :D

parallaxicality
2011-Oct-29, 05:47 PM
Topher Grace is at least visually interesting. Orlando Bloom is pretty. The others are awfully bland, yes. And I don't think any of them can act, either. At least not very well. Again, with the possible exception of Topher Grace. Ashton Kutcher just annoys the crap out of me.

My favourite comment on Orlando was that he's the kind of guy girls go for if they've kinda thought about lesbianism but never went all the way.

Gillianren
2011-Oct-29, 06:25 PM
Yeah, he is annoying. Good to look at though.

Meh.

And of course we must refer to the account in the Book of Genesis, where on the 8th day God created Hayden Christensen, and all the women of the Earth saw that he was good. :)

Further proof you can't take the Bible literally, then. You're the only person I know who finds him anything other than meh.

p.s.: I would have included Leo DiCaprio, but he's now 36 (difficult to believe). He was very "pretty" when younger. I don't blame Sharon Stone for grabbing and kissing him in The Quick and The Dead...despite the age difference. :D

Yeah, but Sharon Stone is kind of creepy.

My favourite comment on Orlando was that he's the kind of guy girls go for if they've kinda thought about lesbianism but never went all the way.

Heh. Many years ago, my aunt sent me a "Titanic in five minutes" in which Kate Winslet's character said, "My, you're pretty," to which he replied, "Yes. Prettier than you are, in fact." Orlando Bloom falls into that same category. I've often found that teenage girls tend to go for pretty, possibly because it's also nonthreatening.

Buttercup
2011-Oct-29, 06:38 PM

Oh my goodness!! :eek: That's terrible. :(

I might think of Hilary Swank in that regard. Errr... (actually I wouldn't).

Orlando was an absolute doll in "Lord of the Rings." That long blonde hair...(feeding me white grapes as I lounge on a sofa)... :D

p.s.: Regarding Hayden again, it was with "Sith" (2005) when he got on my radar. The opening scenes of Anakin in battle...and I was lost. Couldn't take my eyes off him, and any subsequent scene with him in it? Was ONLY him. ;)

parallaxicality
2011-Oct-29, 09:32 PM
Heh. Many years ago, my aunt sent me a "Titanic in five minutes" in which Kate Winslet's character said, "My, you're pretty," to which he replied, "Yes. Prettier than you are, in fact." Orlando Bloom falls into that same category. I've often found that teenage girls tend to go for pretty, possibly because it's also nonthreatening.

*Silently seethes at implied insult to the goddess Kate...*

I might think of Hilary Swank in that regard. Errr... (actually I wouldn't).

Hilary Swank can be pretty hot- sometimes. She made a great femme fatale in The Black Dahlia

Gillianren
2011-Oct-29, 10:43 PM
*Silently seethes at implied insult to the goddess Kate...*

It certainly wasn't trying to imply that she wasn't pretty, or at least I didn't read it that way. And certainly I think she's pretty. But really, you'd have to be Audrey Hepburn to compete with how pretty that boy was in that movie.

jokergirl
2011-Nov-02, 10:00 AM
Eh, I could care less for either Hayden Christiansen or Orlando Bloom.
Brad Pitt was pretty hot under 35 though. You make a good point though, what is it with actors that only get hot once they grow a beard?
(Not Harrison Ford. His beard in The Fugitive was GROSS!)

;)

Buttercup
2011-Nov-02, 12:24 PM
what is it with actors that only get hot once they grow a beard? ;)

I wouldn't know, as I don't care for beards and imo most men don't look good with them. A well-trimmed/kept goatee with mustache is an exception; quite a few men look nice with those.

Prefer clean-shaven fellows. :)

Moose
2011-Nov-02, 02:13 PM
Me.

... At least, if I were still under 35. And could act. And... were better looking. But other than that, I clearly should top that list.

Paracelsus
2011-Nov-02, 04:38 PM
Michael Fassbender (34): Droooooooool!

Buttercup
2011-Nov-02, 04:48 PM

I'll have to check him out. :)

Gillianren
2011-Nov-02, 05:11 PM

And he can actually act, too--did you see Jane Eyre? Or even the new X-Men movie?

parallaxicality
2011-Nov-02, 06:51 PM
Or Inglorious Basterds? After Christof Waltz he was my favourite thing in it. And yes, he's awesome.

So there's at least one charismatic young actor.

Gillianren
2011-Nov-02, 11:58 PM
I've only seen Inglorious Basterds the once, right before Oscar night that year, and don't remember much about it except my feeling of intense relief at the lack of Quentin Tarantino. Except that I cared more about the girl than about Brad Pitt.

Paracelsus
2011-Nov-08, 01:15 PM
And he can actually act, too--did you see Jane Eyre? Or even the new X-Men movie?

Not Jane Eyre, but I have seen X-Men: First Class; yes indeedy, the man is both talented and a major hottie! He killed as Magneto and reminded me of Sean Connery in Goldfinger. For more Fassygoodness, I'd recommend watching 300. Yes, it's total cheese, but you get to watch uber-buff Fassy run around in a leather speedo. :dance:

Gillianren
2011-Nov-08, 04:59 PM
Oh, I own that one. Saw it at the midnight showing when it opened. But let's face it, it did not require much in the way of acting!