PDA

View Full Version : Planet X a' comin' in 2003?

Prince
2002-May-11, 02:43 PM
http://survivalcenter.com/LatestMarkH020102.html

John Kierein
2002-May-11, 03:00 PM
Does WWN know about this?

Kizarvexis
2002-May-11, 07:23 PM
Prince, forgive me for being a skeptic, but if Planet X is going to move in between the Earth and the Sun in the spring of 2003; wouldn't it at least be visible to amatuer astronomers already? Or maybe even visible to the naked eye?

Kizarvexis

beskeptical
2002-May-11, 08:54 PM
That one deserves to be e-mailed to Kevin Nealon for a 'Conspiracy Zone' topic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beskeptical on 2002-05-14 07:03 ]</font>

Phobos
2002-May-12, 01:47 AM
I don't understand the logic which says that planet X has been affecting our climate. Since the claimed size is smaller than both Saturn and Jupiter, and is claimed to be much further away, then why should we expect it to have a larger effect on our weather ?

Phobos

Jigsaw
2002-May-12, 03:28 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! I especially admire the way the Vatican is lumped in with all the other U.S. Government agencies who are refusing to warn the American public. And why am I not surprised to see Sitchin turn up by Paragraph 3?

You ask whether the Weekly World News knows about this? It doesn't look like it, as it seems they're all too busy sounding the alarm about the...

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/aliens_story.cfm?instanceid=13933

...KAMIKAZE UFO ON COLLISION COURSE WITH EARTH!

By CLIFF LINEDECKER

NEW YORK - A kamikaze UFO loaded with super nukes is on a collision course with Earth - and top military and space experts from around the world have called a secret meeting to deal with the crisis...

Let's see the Vatican try to talk their way out of THIS one. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Phobos
2002-May-12, 09:34 AM
On 2002-05-11 23:28, Jigsaw wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! I especially admire the way the Vatican is lumped in with all the other U.S. Government agencies who are refusing to warn the American public. And why am I not surprised to see Sitchin turn up by Paragraph 3?

You ask whether the Weekly World News knows about this? It doesn't look like it, as it seems they're all too busy sounding the alarm about the...

...KAMIKAZE UFO ON COLLISION COURSE WITH EARTH!

By CLIFF LINEDECKER

NEW YORK - A kamikaze UFO loaded with super nukes is on a collision course with Earth - and top military and space experts from around the world have called a secret meeting to deal with the crisis...

Let's see the Vatican try to talk their way out of THIS one. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Further down in the article it says they plan to intercept the UFO with a missile packed with our own nukes. We should therefore expect quite a firework show as elsewhere they make the following claim;

NEW PLAN TO BLOW UP THE MOON! (http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/conspiracies_story.cfm?instanceid=25599)

Could all this be planned to happen on the 4th of July ?

Phobos /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Roy Batty
2002-May-12, 10:41 AM

[quote]...KAMIKAZE UFO ON COLLISION COURSE WITH EARTH!

"the giant spacecraft is packed to the brim with a devastating nuclear cocktail designed to shatter our planet on impact and knock it off its axis."

Its not the shattering I mind so much..
it's the being knocked off axis. That kinda thing really ruins my day! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CJSF
2002-May-13, 02:26 PM
Does "Prince" ever follow up his posts? I thought this sort of "post and run" was what got other users banned?

CJSF

honestmonkey
2002-May-13, 07:06 PM
Glad I kept all my Y2K survival supplies up in my attic after all. And no, I'm not going to share. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The Curtmudgeon
2002-May-14, 07:02 PM
And why am I not surprised to see Sitchin turn up by Paragraph 3?

And even better:

To be too public about it would prove dangerous because of his {i.e., Sitchin's} weight in the scientific community.

That's downright knee-slappin'! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I was recently reminded of the well-known "Nazi rule" of posting threads: The thread is officially killed once someone compares the opposition to Nazis. I hereby propose a similar rule: The intelligible content of a thread/post is officially killed once someone brings Sitchin in as an expert witness. There's no point in reading beyond that; there's nothing but hot air left. (However, sarcastic and/or satirical references are definitely allowed! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

The (yeah, his weight's right up there with phlogiston) Curtmudgeon

The Curtmudgeon
2002-May-14, 07:06 PM
And why am I not surprised to see Sitchin turn up by Paragraph 3?

And even better:

To be too public about it would prove dangerous because of his {i.e., Sitchin's} weight in the scientific community.

That's downright knee-slappin'! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I was recently reminded of the well-known "Nazi rule" of posting threads: The thread is officially killed once someone compares the opposition to Nazis. I hereby propose a similar rule: The intelligible content of a thread/post is officially killed once someone brings Sitchin in as an expert witness. There's no point in reading beyond that; there's nothing but hot air left. (However, sarcastic and/or satirical references are definitely allowed! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

The (yeah, his weight's right up there with phlogiston) Curtmudgeon

lpetrich
2002-May-15, 09:59 AM
If one assumes that Planet X is falling into the Sun, a reasonable approximation, it will be at distance

r = a*((9/2)*(2*pi*t/T)^2)^(1/3)

where a and T are the major axis and the period of an object in a circular orbit.

So an object that is 1 year from infall would be at a distance of 5.6 AU's.

Meaning that "Planet X" would be easily visible. But it has not been seen.

Azpod
2002-May-16, 12:47 AM
On 2002-05-15 05:59, lpetrich wrote:
If one assumes that Planet X is falling into the Sun, a reasonable approximation, it will be at distance

r = a*((9/2)*(2*pi*t/T)^2)^(1/3)

where a and T are the major axis and the period of an object in a circular orbit.

So an object that is 1 year from infall would be at a distance of 5.6 AU's.

Meaning that "Planet X" would be easily visible. But it has not been seen.

You poor, misguided fool. "Planet X" is not a planet at all, but is actually one of the sub-stellar massed black holes left over from the creation of the universe 100 years ago that our Sun captured into orbit. On February 29, AD 2003, it will collide with the Earth, hitting a BMW Z3 convertable parked in the parking lot of a smut shop in Trent, New Jersey.

The magnetic field lines associated with the car's generator will interfere with the black hole's spin rate in such a way that it will evaporate in 10 nanoseconds. This will destroy the entire inner solar system, as 2.7 Jupiter masses are released in a wave of Hawking radiation.

I'm sorry to say, but even huddling in a dome home won't save you.

I could post numerous Web links, give photographic evidence of UFO sightings, cite the ramblings of my cat and other such indisputable proof to my claims. But I won't, because I know they will only be blown off by the high-brow types here.

But if I post this, someone may believe, and will do the right thing on February 29th, AD 2003: remove all generators from BMW Z3s in parking lots of smut shops in Trent, New Jersey!

Yes, this may make the car owners mad, but when the black hole harmlessly consumes half of the Earth, and doesn't explode... the survivors (if any) will thank you!