PDA

View Full Version : A Hard Day's Work

Trinity
2004-Jul-19, 04:16 PM
I'm addicted to these forums, and I often find myself wandering in here when I'm at work. :) Anyone else guilty?

Ut
2004-Jul-19, 04:19 PM
I'm off unitl Wednesday, so I'm hardly working...

Trinity
2004-Jul-19, 04:29 PM
Lucky. I haven't had my vacation yet!

Lurker
2004-Jul-19, 04:34 PM
This board is going to bring down my next performance rating... I hold you people personally responsible!! [-(

:wink:

Brady Yoon
2004-Jul-19, 06:10 PM
I'm addicted too... My school librarian kicked me out of the library for supposedly "chatting." :)

ToSeek
2004-Jul-19, 06:16 PM
Guilty as charged.

Captain Kidd
2004-Jul-19, 06:40 PM
I prefer to think if it as much needed mental breaks. Ack boss cometh! time to alt-tab!

Swift
2004-Jul-19, 07:36 PM
I prefer to think if it as much needed mental breaks. Ack boss cometh! time to alt-tab!
Yeah, that's the ticket. I'll try that excuse too, we'll see if it works for either of us. :D

pteranodon
2004-Jul-19, 07:59 PM
Here at my work place, tasks come in bursts, so from time to time there are idle periods, so I spend it posting on forums, doing homework, reading the APOD site, et cetera. 8)

Wally
2004-Jul-20, 12:22 PM
I plead the 5th. . .

8-[

NASA Fan
2004-Jul-21, 01:59 AM
This board is going to bring down my next performance rating... I hold you people personally responsible!! [-(

:wink:

How are we responsible for you being a slacker? :D

I think that if you are going to blame anyone you should blame the FBI or whoever it was who confiscated your computer. Since they confiscated it, it was hard for you to consentrate on work, and you had to worry about what if anyconclutions they would draw about you.

Lurker
2004-Jul-21, 05:11 AM
How are we responsible for you being a slacker? :D
Entrapment!! If this board were not here, I would be tempted to be a slacker!! #-o

Besides... the FBI is paying my phone bill so they can tap my phone... we get along fine!! :wink:

Candy
2004-Jul-21, 05:21 AM
I multi-task well. I blame it on good genes. I love the BABB. It's like a light went off when I found it. I quote a great person from a couple of years ago, "I am home". Can you guess the great person? He is very popular on the board. 8-[

My work and school schedule are killing me, but I just learned I go back to working midnight's and weekends. I hate the new schedule, but it will allow me to free up some time for homework and playing on the BABB. =D>

astronomo flaquito
2004-Jul-21, 04:24 PM
I read more than I post, obviously, but still I find it addictive as well. First thing I do after booting up, even before checking email, is visit the APOD site, then email, them BABB. Such good reading to stimulate the mind, and afterall, that's what academia is all about, no? So, not too much guilt felt here.

HAVOC451
2004-Jul-22, 11:31 AM
Working hard. [-(

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :P