PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter an Mars 12-6-11, 8",Orlando,FL,USA

Hellobozos
2011-Dec-06, 08:26 PM

Not sure if it was sky conditions or my processing , but sure looks like the famous Eye on Jupiter is shrinking..The Eye on my chart should been an the left of Io's shadow,I use a real basic starry night program that showen the eye next to the shadow,maybe the graphic was just off? Or is the disappearing now reappeared band whipping the great Eye of Jupiter out?

12-6-11 Mars 3am est. Orlando,FL,USA,

setting on above 8",2000mm scope,9mm eyepiece projection,CanonT1i Live view film converted to origianl frames,proccesed in Avs4you,Regi5,Neb2,Gimp2

Enjoy!

Hellobozos
2011-Dec-18, 02:50 AM
12-17-11,6pm est, Venus

Enjoy!

RickJ
2011-Dec-18, 05:59 AM
On your Jupiter shot the red spot looks smaller because that isn't the red spot. It is still around the edge and is in the other main belt. That's a much smaller but darker "barge" near the center line of your image. Nice shot of it.

Mars is still a bit far away but nice job on the polar cap.

Rick

Hellobozos
2011-Dec-20, 08:11 PM
On your Jupiter shot the red spot looks smaller because that isn't the red spot. It is still around the edge and is in the other main belt. That's a much smaller but darker "barge" near the center line of your image. Nice shot of it.

Mars is still a bit far away but nice job on the polar cap.

Rick

Yeap,Thanks, my basic star chart had the Eye next to the Shadow of the Moon,it Lied...heh..i seen the Eye's still there an visaul in differant person post

Enjoy!