PDA

View Full Version : Ask Dr. Alan Stern

Fraser
2011-Dec-16, 05:00 PM
We’re testing a new “Ask” article format here at Universe Today Here’s how it works: Readers can submit questions they would like Universe Today to ask the guest responder. Simply post your question in the comments section of this article. We’ll take the top five (or so) questions, as ranked by “likes” on the discussion [...]

More... (http://www.universetoday.com/91403/ask-dr-alan-stern/)

Buttercup
2011-Dec-16, 05:09 PM
I have a question regarding roasting meat in an oven.

What?

Oh. Not *those* sorts of questions. Okay. :)

KaiYeves
2011-Dec-17, 01:53 AM
I have a question regarding roasting meat in an oven.

What?

Oh. Not *those* sorts of questions. Okay. :)

In Intermediate School, my mom and I were sitting with the school councilor to choose which electives I wanted to take my first year of High School, and she said "Any questions?" at the end, so I went "Are Brussels Sprouts really from Belgium?"

My mom gave me a very long speech about being dignified in front of school officials on the car ride home.

Buttercup
2011-Dec-17, 03:14 AM
In Intermediate School, my mom and I were sitting with the school councilor to chose which electives I wanted to take my first year of High School, and she said "Any questions?" at the end, so I went "Are Brussels Sprouts really from Belgium?"

My mom gave me a very long speech about being dignified in front of school officials on the car ride home.

Lol! ;)

I have another question for Dr. Stern: Okay, it's about my sister in law. She has this issue which drives my husband crazy, and it's spilling over into the greater family dynamics, and I'm wondering...

Oh. :(

Write Dear Margo instead? Right!