PDA

View Full Version : Pole shift will be a calm slow roll, no earthquakes?

LTC8K6
2004-Jul-26, 06:34 PM
Wow. Now we are all going to survive the shift, I guess. If they have predicted? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

If we have predicted such a horrific pole shift for the Earth, after a week of rotation stoppage, would the Earth not be horrifically affected if stood on its head so the Sun would be seen rising in the West?

During this roll, the Earth's rotation does not change, its molten magma revolving in the same direction regardless of how the core or crust might temporarily be positioned. The magma is not magnetic, is indifferent to the magnetic dance ongoing, so continues its direction as before. The Earth's core is magnetic, as is the crust, due primarily to the highly magnetized Atlantic Rift. Thus the core and crust participate in the 270 roll, while the magma rotates as usual. As the roll is slow, there is no tearing of the crust, no sudden motion of the crust, so the massive earthquakes predicted for the pole shift do not occur. This is instead a drama in the skies, which the establishment, hoping to keep the populace quiescent until the last minute, will find a horror. And just when this roll is to begin is a date we will hold in abeyance, because the establishment is still not sharing what they know with the public, nor are they providing an outlet for our predictions such that the common man can receive our words simultaneously with the elite. Our words, our predictions, are not for the select few who deem themselves above the common man, they are for all of mankind.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta134.htm

LTC8K6
2004-Jul-26, 06:55 PM
I guess we can also just wait until we see the sun rise in the west. :D

2001Intrepid
2004-Jul-26, 07:20 PM
Is this set for November, the presumably new cataclysm date? :o

LTC8K6
2004-Jul-26, 07:52 PM
If you ever find out, be sure to let the rest of us know! :lol:

Celestial Mechanic
2004-Jul-26, 08:16 PM
[Snip!]And just when this roll is to begin is a date we will hold in abeyance, because the establishment is still not sharing what they know with the public, nor are they providing an outlet for our predictions such that the common man can receive our words simultaneously with the elite. Our words, our predictions, are not for the select few who deem themselves above the common man, they are for all of mankind.
Well, Nancy, if your words and predictions are for all of mankind, why are you holding the date in abeyance, hmmm? :-k

BoredHugeKrill
2004-Jul-26, 08:31 PM
Errr, ok, I think I get it now.

The Sun (and Moon) are apparently already in the "wrong place". Except almost nobody notices, especially people like astronomers who are actually looking at the sky and know exactly where everything is supposed to be.

As it happens, I was out taking photographs on Saturday night, and managed to get some perfectly good pictures having used nothing more than visual polar alignment. I won't even bother trying to explain all of that to Nancy; she'll just never understand the significance.

Now it appears that the "pole shift" will occur without causing any noticable effects whatsoever, except for the Sun mysteriously rising from the North and then from the West. After that, "Planet X" will exit the solar system.

What's the betting that Nancy will claim that the pole shift did in fact occur, and nobody noticed? Just for 24 hours or so, you understand, before the Earth "wobbled" a full 360 degrees... in the meantime, there's this guy in Japan who took a picture of the Sun rising in the North, which proves it...

what do you think? Is this her exit strategy? 8-[

Xbalanque
2004-Jul-26, 08:38 PM
Errr, ok, I think I get it now.

The Sun (and Moon) are apparently already in the "wrong place". Except almost nobody notices, especially people like astronomers who are actually looking at the sky and know exactly where everything is supposed to be.

As it happens, I was out taking photographs on Saturday night, and managed to get some perfectly good pictures having used nothing more than visual polar alignment. I won't even bother trying to explain all of that to Nancy; she'll just never understand the significance.

Now it appears that the "pole shift" will occur without causing any noticable effects whatsoever, except for the Sun mysteriously rising from the North and then from the West. After that, "Planet X" will exit the solar system.

What's the betting that Nancy will claim that the pole shift did in fact occur, and nobody noticed? Just for 24 hours or so, you understand, before the Earth "wobbled" a full 360 degrees... in the meantime, there's this guy in Japan who took a picture of the Sun rising in the North, which proves it...

what do you think? Is this her exit strategy? 8-[

I'm still waiting for her to say the Zetas intervened and moved Planet X away like they did with Venus. We know they have the technology/ability and we know they're willing to do it. So just do it, already!

On the other hand, if the only effect from the pole shift is that the sun will rise in the west and set in the east, who cares? Why would TPTB be so concerned with that? And why do we need Nancy's survival guide in that case? This isn't going to help sales at all!

BoredHugeKrill
2004-Jul-26, 08:47 PM
On the other hand, if the only effect from the pole shift is that the sun will rise in the west and set in the east, who cares? Why would TPTB be so concerned with that? And why do we need Nancy's survival guide in that case? This isn't going to help sales at all!

my guess: because it will be back in 2012, "as the Mayans predicted". In the meantime, Planet X will fly into the Oort cloud, collide with Sedna and... oh, I can't do this. Just insert your own favorite lunacy in here :-? I'm sure the looniest insanity I can dream up won't be remotely as ridiculous as that which Nancy can conjure up. :cry:

I'm thinking she needs an "out" to buy herself another 8 years. Trying to buy time one month at a time is getting more and more difficult... :o

Lt. Rico
2004-Jul-26, 09:00 PM
just when this roll is to begin is a date we will hold in abeyance, because the establishment is still not sharing what they know with the public, ...<snip>... Our words, our predictions, are not for the select few who deem themselves above the common man, they are for all of mankind.

Let me get this straight...

The Zetas won't tell us when this disaster is going to happen, because the world's governments won't tell us what they know? And the Zetas' words and predictions are for all mankind, not for the "select few," and yet they choose to communicate directly only with a lonely, bitter, poorly educated woman with possible mental health issues?

Xbalanque
2004-Jul-26, 09:06 PM

my guess: because it will be back in 2012, "as the Mayans predicted". In the meantime, Planet X will fly into the Oort cloud, collide with Sedna and... oh, I can't do this. Just insert your own favorite lunacy in here :-? I'm sure the looniest insanity I can dream up won't be remotely as ridiculous as that which Nancy can conjure up. :cry:

I'm thinking she needs an "out" to buy herself another 8 years. Trying to buy time one month at a time is getting more and more difficult... :o

She needs to switch tactics considering the overall trouncing she gets on GLP anymore. Even the registered avatars who used to support her are speaking out against her.

BoredHugeKrill
2004-Jul-26, 09:18 PM
She needs to switch tactics considering the overall trouncing she gets on GLP anymore. Even the registered avatars who used to support her are speaking out against her.

yes, this is rather apparent, and has happened relatively recently. I haven't bothered posting on her threads for a while - it seems, well, redundant. Sooner or later she's going to have to try something new. I get the impression that several of her recent articles have been an attempt to try out different exit strategies to see how well people respond to them.

Unfortunately for her, the GLP responses typically consist of a reply from herself, praising her for being so courageous, followed by twelve pages of everybody else telling her that she's a loony and pointing out how obvious the sock puppet was... :D

AsimovGirl
2004-Jul-26, 09:29 PM
I don't think Nancy wants an out.
She had several opportunities for this in the past, but chose to develop new garbage instead. Stretching it to November 2004 (and she is very careful to point out that this is her calculation, not the Zetas, based on "clues") makes the least amount of sense so far.
I'll just sit back and wait for the "Zetas" to say, "Just Kidding!"

BoredHugeKrill
2004-Jul-26, 11:01 PM

you could be right. I may be falling into the trap of assuming she's being rational. :lol:

On the other hand, I don't know how long she can possibly keep up her current performance of saying "real soon now" and refusing to give a "precise" date. It's getting kind of ridiculous. Oh, wait... #-o ... never mind

2001Intrepid
2004-Jul-27, 02:20 AM
Hmmmm... I'm still trying to figure out what the "backwash of the ecliptic" means... (Sorry, do I puy "TM" after that?) :) Is it sort of like cosmic gargling with Listerine (TM) or like you've been sipping the same beer bottle too long?..... :wink:

ness012345
2004-Jul-27, 03:19 AM
Translation:
"I have finnaly conceeded, but not really. Instead of making a climactic end of the world, nothing will happen, and I can say I was right!"

Maksutov
2004-Jul-27, 05:42 AM

you could be right. I may be falling into the trap of assuming she's being rational. :lol:

On the other hand, I don't know how long she can possibly keep up her current performance of saying "real soon now" and refusing to give a "precise" date. It's getting kind of ridiculous. Oh, wait... #-o ... never mind

I can think of at least one organization that's been saying "real soon now" for about 2000 years and is still in business. :roll:

Maksutov
2004-Jul-27, 05:47 AM
I guess we can also just wait until we see the sun rise in the west. :D

I guess that (along with the Moon orbiting 180 degrees from its current path) is what it would take for those solar eclipse umbras to start moving from east to west.

8)

Maksutov
2004-Jul-27, 05:49 AM
BTW, per NL, did the Earth ever restart its motion around the Sun, or are we still stuck in one place, orbit-wise? #-o

Xbalanque
2004-Jul-27, 05:52 AM
BTW, per NL, did the Earth ever restart its motion around the Sun, or are we still stuck in one place, orbit-wise? #-o

She seems to have forgotten about that, along with Earth's Dark Twin, USGS earthquake data, and Planet X pics from webcams.

Maksutov
2004-Jul-27, 06:38 AM
Hmmmm... I'm still trying to figure out what the "backwash of the ecliptic" means... (Sorry, do I puy "TM" after that?) :) Is it sort of like cosmic gargling with Listerine (TM) or like you've been sipping the same beer bottle too long?..... :wink:

Perhaps she really meant to say "backwater of the ecliptic" as in "North Freedom. WI".

BTW, sipping that solitary beer bottle too long can easily turn into something like cosmic Listerine gargling. :wink:

PhantomWolf
2004-Jul-27, 09:14 AM
I especially like the bit about the magnetic crust. Now I know why it's so hard to pick up those weights at the gym, the ground is magnetic.

Swift
2004-Jul-27, 01:30 PM

Actually you almost got it right.... Planet X will fly into the Oort cloud, collide with Santa and we won't have Christmas. What a disaster.
#-o :oops:

tngolfplayer
2004-Aug-03, 06:12 PM
I especially like the bit about the magnetic crust. Now I know why it's so hard to pick up those weights at the gym, the ground is magnetic.

That would explain my problems this morning.