PDA

View Full Version : How Realistic this story to space exploration

prongsx
2012-Jan-01, 05:14 PM
hello guys

I'm researching a materials for my comic project and coincidentaly found this comic. could you tell me which part is scientifically correct (wheter on theory or real) or uncorrect other than their giant robots and their alien foe.

schlaugh
2012-Jan-01, 07:26 PM
prongsx, I suspect you have run afoul of the message board's software which prohibits URls from appearing until the board is satisfied that you aren't a spammer. IOW your URL isn't appearing.

ETA: Actually here's a more accurate answer from the board Frequently asked questions (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/72891-Frequently-asked-questions):

7. Why does my post not show up immediately?

The BB software has a built-in function designed to discourage spammers. Any posts made by new Members which contain urls (links) or certain key words - even in quotes of another Member's post - will be held for Moderator action. As Moderators are unpaid volunteers, there is no guarantee that your post will be moderated as quickly as you might like. If you are in a hurry, you can PM one or more Mods (see list above) requesting their attention, or you can make your post without the url.

After a certain number of posts, the software feels you can be trusted and will no longer hold your posts for moderation.

slang
2012-Jan-02, 12:15 AM
Yeah, what schlaugh said. Either try to post again, this time with a link, or, if you already posted one, wait for the moderators to clear it.