PDA

View Full Version : Beam Me Up, Obama: Conspiracy Theory Claims President Teleported to Mars

Fraser
2012-Jan-04, 01:00 PM
Forget 2012 prophecies, Mayan calendars and lurking planets that go only by the name “X”… there’s an even kookier conspiracy theory in town, and it has to do with our nation’s fearless leader and his teenage teleportation adventures on Mars. Yes, you read that right. (...)Read the rest of Beam Me Up, Obama: Conspiracy Theory [...]

More... (http://www.universetoday.com/92359/beam-me-up-obama-conspiracy-theory-claims-president-teleported-to-mars/)

trinitree88
2012-Jan-04, 09:45 PM
Nitwits. Now suppose they beam a pregnant astronaut to Mars and the child is born there. Whose citizenship does the child get? Have we formulated interplanetary laws for this stuff? ....and the attorneys' billable hours to work it all out? lol :lol:

Trakar
2012-Jan-04, 10:05 PM
Forget 2012 prophecies, Mayan calendars and lurking planets that go only by the name “X”… there’s an even kookier conspiracy theory in town, and it has to do with our nation’s fearless leader and his teenage teleportation adventures on Mars. Yes, you read that right. (...)Read the rest of Beam Me Up, Obama: Conspiracy Theory [...]

More... (http://www.universetoday.com/92359/beam-me-up-obama-conspiracy-theory-claims-president-teleported-to-mars/)

I would have reported this as a political discussion,...except I, couldn't stop laughing hard enough to type out the reason for my complaint!!

KaiYeves
2012-Jan-05, 12:09 AM
This is hilarious.

Solfe
2012-Jan-05, 04:32 AM
What??* Brain cells dying by the millions!!!* What on earth created this insanity?

*I can use two question marks, a large portion of my brain just died.
** I can use three exclamation points, a one portion of my brain decided to kill millions of braincells in a hopeless effort not to remember this.

tnjrp
2012-Jan-05, 09:15 AM
You can't make tripe like that up - therefore it must be true! :p

Anyway, in his series of articles Under the Moons of Mars in the peer-reviewed journal All-Story Magazine, the respected astrobiologist Edgar Rice Burroughs clearly showed that the technology mentioned was mastered by the ancient Navajos of Arizona by the early 19th century.

astromark
2012-Jan-05, 10:00 AM
Just why this sort of rubbish gets any coverage at all is of some concern to me...

The sort of people that are responsible for the publication of this

are only damaging the credibility of any thing else they might report... It's sad.