PDA

View Full Version : Aversion Therapy Works On Most higher Life Foms...

BigDon
2012-Feb-03, 12:31 AM
Except me apparently.

I did something again today I did about a month and a half ago but kept to myself then.

I was watching this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8

Which is the Black Keys singing "Lonely Boy" First Look and I find it impossible to watch without joining him. I mean, how could you not?

And just where I'm thinking "I could show this guy some moves" at about 2:09 it happened.

A twenty pound shotput wrapped in redhot razor-wire fell right out of my kidney and impacted the bottom of my pelvic girdle after somehow falling an additional forty feet.

'Course the doctors would have you believe it's a tiny 1/4 inch wide kidney stone, but I know different!

I'm having such a spectacular bout of "renal colic" right now I'm giddy. Got that sweat thing going already too. I guess the panting will come shortly.

Hopefully I can weather this without a trip to the ER but I think I'm going to hobble over to the shower now.

If somebody has to play good touch/bad touch with me later this evening over at the, (oh dear, that feels amazing.) VA, least I can do is trot myself under the hose.

(Poop, the panting is starting.)

profloater
2012-Feb-03, 09:30 AM
Sympathy BigDon. My grandfather lived with us and suffered with what they called gravel, little kidney stones which from time to time decided they wanted OUT. He was not a man to complain but the pain was awful to watch and I really hope I don't have the same metabolism. I admire the way you can share these things the way you do.