PDA

View Full Version : Well, I Saw The T-Shirt Cougar Wants As His Signiture...

BigDon
2012-Mar-08, 06:26 PM
but the rules won't let him. It was at Hot Topic and I very nearly bought it. (Boo works there part time.)

Math! If it was easy, it'd be your mom!

Imagine how much trouble the mods would pour on you if you actually used that line in ATM or Conspiracy?

Somehow I see Tusenfem having a bit of a britz*, even with long time posters.

Hey Jim! How many rules infractions in one sentence do you make out of that?

I see three. (If directly adressed to someone that is)

*When I was in the service, a diode installed backwards in a simple circuit was said to "britz" when voltage is applied.

Cougar
2012-Mar-09, 02:22 PM
No, mine is Life is Easy When You Know All the Answers.

OK, actually that's on a coffee cup that my wife brought to the collection. Apparently it was a gift when she graduated summa cum laude. (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/summa_cum_laude) She really must have known all the answers.

BigDon
2012-Mar-09, 05:43 PM
Cougar, somehow I'm not surprised at your choice of spouses.

(You didn't make her take a physics test before you started dating, did you?)

Swift
2012-Mar-09, 10:50 PM
Math! If it was easy, it'd be your mom!

Imagine how much trouble the mods would pour on you if you actually used that line in ATM or Conspiracy?

I'm certain I've seen comments that were pretty close to that, at least in spirit if not in specific content. The worst offenders (both the posts and the posters) get removed from public viewing.

Actually, I'm reminded a little bit of the line from the movie A League of Their Own:

Dottie Hinson: It just got too hard.
Jimmy Dugan: It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great.