PDA

View Full Version : Man vs Machine not working

pstew
2012-Feb-11, 06:03 AM
Hi All
Is anyone else having problems with man vs machine.
If I am not logged in, everything works fine. If I log in,
the image is blank with the progress indicator rotating in the middle.
I have tried different browsers and computers and I get the same thing.
Simply Craters works OK.
Any ideals?

mswhin63
2012-Feb-11, 09:45 AM
Had the same problem with mine, what browser are you using? I am using Google Chrome!

mckennapsean
2012-Feb-11, 05:24 PM
Not sure if the problem has been resolved... logged in as my user, I was able to get Man Vs. Machine to run.

I am running Google Chrome 17 on Windows 7.

StarStryder
2012-Feb-11, 08:20 PM
One thing we've noted - beta versions of chrome typically don't work.

pstew
2012-Feb-11, 11:06 PM
I have tried Opera, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari on both a Win7 64bit and Win7 32 bit machines. All have the same problem.

mswhin63
2012-Feb-11, 11:33 PM
It worked for me now late last night Australian time with Google Chrome and Win 7 i7 64bit. So whatever the problem is it is intermittent. Could be a server related issue while using it during specific times.

Ansr
2012-Feb-12, 12:52 AM
We are looking in to this. we have an idea of whats going on but not sure yet.

Ansr
2012-Feb-12, 01:05 AM
Ok we know the cause of the problem and why it seems intermittent (it's not). The reason this is happening is because you guys are awesome and managed to get through most of the man vs machine images we actually have. They way the fetching of images works is we randomly look for images you haven't seen but if it checks over 100 times its assumed you've seen all of them and an error is received, something we are going to fix soon. so congrats on getting this particular bug.