PDA

View Full Version : Solar System 101 Class Coming Soon!

StarStryder
2012-Jun-18, 04:30 AM
Starting July 26 we're going to be offering a small, high quality class on solar system astronomy. This 4 week, 8 session class will cost $240, will be restricted to two sections of just 8 students, and will be taught by Ray Sanders (@DearAstronomer) with myself and others popping in. We want to make sure we schedule this to match your availability. If you think you may be interested in signing up, can you please use this poll to tell us when is optimum?

Thanks!
Pamela and Team

Tranan
2012-Jun-18, 06:37 AM
Arrrrrrg. I realy need to get of scandinavia. well the question is how do i pay!

stellasgaze
2012-Jun-18, 07:28 AM
Hi Pamela! What would be the scope/topics of this class? Thanks!

Astrovouk
2012-Jun-18, 11:33 PM
Any chance you could hold them on weekends, or record the classes, to give us living down under a chance to take part at a time when we're not at work
Astrovouk

Starting July 26 we're going to be offering a small, high quality class on solar system astronomy. This 4 week, 8 session class will cost $240, will be restricted to two sections of just 8 students, and will be taught by Ray Sanders (@DearAstronomer) with myself and others popping in. We want to make sure we schedule this to match your availability. If you think you may be interested in signing up, can you please use this poll to tell us when is optimum?

Thanks!
Pamela and Team

Shigeru
2012-Jun-19, 02:40 AM
Awesome! Unfortunately, the cost issue put me out of the equation :(