PDA

View Full Version : BAUT Merger

StarStryder
2012-Jul-03, 03:37 PM
Hi All,

The forum will go down later today and the entire site will likely get slow while we attempt to suck in the BAUT Forum.

We're going to try and do everything today and spend tomorrow cleaning any bugs. We apologize in advance for any chaos we create.

Cheers,
Pamela

NoisyAstronomer
2012-Jul-04, 09:23 PM
Update from Pamela: Server magic is taking a bit longer than expected, but expect it to come in the next day or so!

tusenfem
2012-Jul-05, 08:36 PM
The BAUT moderation team does NOT know what is going to happen!
Ring ring ring, anybody there who is going to communicate with us?

cosmoquest
2012-Jul-06, 07:08 AM
Hi Tusenfem,

I'm so sorry you haven't heard more from Phil and Fraser. I've had my nose in the code over here. The moderation teams from BAUT and CQX will all be given access to a demo site hopefully before I go to bed tonight. It will be fully functional and the goal will be for everyone to sort out moving threads and such as needed. Skype me if you'd like early acces (starstryder). Just include your username from above.

Cheers,
Pamela

Cory
2012-Jul-11, 10:58 AM
The forums are still getting properly fit together. Pamela was sick today, and she couldn't last through the whole merge. She knows about the process much better than I do. When she wakes up, things will start working better. Please be patient as things are fixed today.

CJSF
2012-Jul-11, 12:00 PM
Merger? The hell?? Looks like I'm back with BAUT whether I want to be or not. ***SIGH*** thanks. a lot.

CJSF

tusenfem
2012-Jul-11, 12:29 PM
Hello Everybody!

Seems we're onboard!
Seems also that we have a few too many posts above :)

chrlzs
2012-Jul-11, 12:41 PM
Gee, the echo is bad in this new cavern.. :D

John Mendenhall
2012-Jul-11, 03:06 PM
WHAT What what ?

John Mendenhall
2012-Jul-11, 03:18 PM
Ah, could we have the 'Recent Posts' button back? The 'activity' button is just too much info, and is slow to read through.

Thanks, John M.

Swift
2012-Jul-11, 03:25 PM
Please put your merger questions and comments in one of the appropriate threads in Feedback.

Thanks,