PDA

View Full Version : Site Upgrade Tonight

Cory
2012-Jul-09, 04:35 AM
The site will be upgraded tonight, probably in about an hour. I would expect the site to be down for an hour or so while everything is updated. This is a BIG update, so check back tonight/tomorrow and tell us what you think.

cosmoquest
2012-Jul-09, 09:18 AM
We know some stuff around here is busted and we're working really hard to fix it. We'd like to know in general what you think.

browolf
2012-Jul-09, 09:32 AM
the site graphics are looking a whole lot nicer I must say :D

kmasterdo
2012-Jul-09, 09:33 AM
I really like the new look. And I'm looking forward to the statistics page. :)

econseil
2012-Jul-09, 12:02 PM
The new layout is better than the previous one.

dennispattensr
2012-Jul-09, 02:51 PM
Are we going to be able to see the images we did in the past to see all of those that we found whether or not they were found by the three other searchers.

StarStryder
2012-Jul-10, 04:49 AM
Hi Dennis,

Can you explain what you want a little better. I think the answer is yes, but I also thought you could already see any of your own past images when logged in.

dennispattensr
2012-Jul-11, 12:13 AM
I will try to explain. When I was working the Ice Hunters I was able to see all of the previous Marked Items and their status. I may not know the trick but, I could only see six of the most recently confirmed marked items (transient or asteroid). It also only showed the last three "favorite marked" items. Now I can't see anything but a pie chart in statistics.

Thanks,
Dennis

natattack
2012-Jul-11, 12:55 AM
Dennis, prior to the upgrade you could click on the text link for 'Viewed' or 'favorite' (the title above the set of images, I mean) and see more than just the last three or six. You could scroll through pages and pages if you really wanted to. Since the upgrade the gallery appears to have broken as it wasn't showing any images and now it is no longer present as a link under 'My Ice'. I'm assuming that that's because the team has realized that it's broken and they're fixing it and it'll reappear when it works again. An official comment regarding that would be appreciated of course. Or someone pointing out where I should be looking.