PDA

View Full Version : Discuss the Merger

Noclevername
2012-Jul-11, 02:09 PM
As per Swift's request here (http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.php/135881-Impending-Forum-Name-Change?p=2041151#post2041151), I'm starting a thread just to shoot the breeze about What Just Happened.

And... Go!

mike alexander
2012-Jul-11, 02:19 PM
Where?

SeanF
2012-Jul-11, 02:23 PM
Did we lose our avatars, or is it just my machine they're not displaying on?

Noclevername
2012-Jul-11, 02:26 PM

I think that's one of the bugs they're chasing right now. The main site logo is x-ed out too.

Fazor
2012-Jul-11, 02:34 PM
How long will the redirect be in effect? bautforum.com I've always accessed through the drop-down "most visited" Url list thing-a-ma-bobber, since it's been one of my most frequently visited places since I stumbled here in 2006. It will take a while for CQ url to populate said list, since it's competing against sites I've been visiting dozens of times a day for years.

I'm an old dog. I'm allergic to new tricks.

R.A.F.
2012-Jul-11, 02:39 PM

It's just your machine...

Tee hee hee...

R.A.F.
2012-Jul-11, 02:41 PM
Actually, I'm quite delighted to be here, myself...I see no reason for this not being a completely successful merger...

...and I might even take the time to count me some craters. :)

Swift
2012-Jul-11, 02:57 PM
As per Swift's request here (http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.php/135881-Impending-Forum-Name-Change?p=2041151#post2041151), I'm starting a thread just to shoot the breeze about What Just Happened.

And... Go!
Thanks very much Noclevername.

May I also make a suggestion... don't put serious questions or answers here (like the ones about images and the redirect). Please put those in the thread in Feedback (link in the first post in this thread). Otherwise, the moderators will end up having to answer the same questions in two places. Thanks,

mike alexander
2012-Jul-11, 03:05 PM
It... it... doesn't feel any... different...

R.A.F.
2012-Jul-11, 03:09 PM
No difference makes no difference...

Noclevername
2012-Jul-11, 03:11 PM
And for those who missed the colors of Dear Old BAUT; At the bottom left of the page there's an options box that can be set to "VB4 default style", changing us back to BAUT blue and making the dates/times visible.

BioSci
2012-Jul-11, 03:26 PM
At the bottom left of the page there's an options box that can be set to "VB4 default style", changing us back to BAUT blue and making the dates/times visible.

Perfect! Thanks! I was looking for that!

IsaacKuo
2012-Jul-11, 03:29 PM
Quick tip:

If you miss the old "What's New" functionality, simply click on the button below it named "New Posts".

Fazor
2012-Jul-11, 03:58 PM
Thanks very much Noclevername.

May I also make a suggestion... don't put serious questions or answers here (like the ones about images and the redirect). Please put those in the thread in Feedback (link in the first post in this thread). Otherwise, the moderators will end up having to answer the same questions in two places. Thanks,

*grumble*grumble*

I already miss my old willy-nilly posting style! That was my thing! Now it's all "Don't post that here." "Go post that there." "Shut up Fazor." Etc etc.

</overlydramatic>

Noclevername
2012-Jul-11, 04:07 PM
I for one welcome our Questing overlords.

Gillianren
2012-Jul-11, 04:56 PM
Well, I leave this afternoon for one last quick visit to the Old Homestead. (Long and complicated story that starts with the fact that my mother is selling the house I grew up in.) So I don't even have time to get used to the place before I disappear for a few days.

Buttercup
2012-Jul-11, 05:01 PM
So THIS is what an LSD trip feels like! :-D Wooo!!! ;-p

NEOWatcher
2012-Jul-11, 05:01 PM
... "Shut up Fazor." Etc etc.
I think Swift was trying to find an opportunity to say that for quite a long time now. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/frech/a045.gif (http://www.cosgan.de/smilie.php)

Fazor
2012-Jul-11, 05:35 PM
I think Swift was trying to find an opportunity to say that for quite a long time now. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/frech/a045.gif (http://www.cosgan.de/smilie.php)

Ha, well he certainly has a knack at putting words to whatever everyone else is thinking!

Extravoice
2012-Jul-11, 06:39 PM
How long before the first CT post claiming "This forum accepts NASA money! Of course you are a bunch of shills!!!"

Swift
2012-Jul-11, 07:02 PM
How long before the first CT post claiming "This forum accepts NASA money! Of course you are a bunch of shills!!!"
Well, they did that even when it wasn't true. :D

Actually, that did come up in the pre-merger conversations. On the flip side, Lunar Landing Hoax Believers seem to be becoming as rare as white rhinos, given the traffic, or lack there of, in the CT forum.

Fazor
2012-Jul-11, 07:07 PM

More importantly, how long before I start receiving my Nasa-shill payments? And will they come via check-in-post, or are they direct-deposit?

NEOWatcher
2012-Jul-11, 07:31 PM
More importantly, how long before I start receiving my Nasa-shill payments? And will they come via check-in-post, or are they direct-deposit?
Just give me all your bank information and I'll take care of it.

Noclevername
2012-Jul-11, 07:35 PM
It'll be tranferred by way of a Nigerian prince...

NEOWatcher
2012-Jul-11, 07:50 PM
I noticed earlier, and someone commented again in the official (non-babbling) thread that the CQ (non-baut) posts are appearing in triplicate.

Is this because of the NASA funding and the beaurocracy needs everything in triplicate?

ToSeek
2012-Jul-11, 08:09 PM
*grumble*grumble*

I already miss my old willy-nilly posting style! That was my thing! Now it's all "Don't post that here." "Go post that there." "Shut up Fazor." Etc etc.

</overlydramatic>

Well, at least you'll be pleased to know that the "Let's Talk About Fazor Behind His Back" forum - to which everyone but you belongs - somehow didn't make it through the transition. All those threads lost - very sad. :boohoo:

starcanuck64
2012-Jul-11, 08:18 PM
Toseeked himself.:) (is it just me that got the double post?)

edit- it's gone now.

my first post, I feel like I'm at a new school or job.

Fazor
2012-Jul-11, 08:23 PM
I was curious as to how old Google search results (archived links) would handle the transition, so I Googled "Baut Forum Fazor Genius" . . . it actually returned a result! (Something about "Ape genius" that I commented in. I'll take it.)

Looks like archived posts still work. My legacy is still secure. For now.

ToSeek
2012-Jul-11, 08:24 PM
Toseeked himself.:) (is it just me that got the double post?)

edit- it's gone now.

my first post, I feel like I'm at a new school or job.

It was a double post, but I got rid of it. Forum is sometimes hanging for a while.

ToSeek
2012-Jul-11, 08:26 PM
I was curious as to how old Google search results (archived links) would handle the transition, so I Googled "Baut Forum Fazor Genius" . . . it actually returned a result! (Something about "Ape genius" that I commented in. I'll take it.)

Looks like archived posts still work. My legacy is still secure. For now.

I'm amazed at how fast Google picks up on stuff sometimes. Sometimes I'll want to research a topic in a thread, Google the topic, and the first hit is the thread.

Noclevername
2012-Jul-11, 08:36 PM
Well, I leave this afternoon for one last quick visit to the Old Homestead. (Long and complicated story that starts with the fact that my mother is selling the house I grew up in.) So I don't even have time to get used to the place before I disappear for a few days.

Almost missed this post among all the wisecracks. If you haven't left yet, Bye Gillian!

geonuc
2012-Jul-11, 08:38 PM
Except for Fazor still being a member, it all seems good to me.

Fazor
2012-Jul-11, 08:42 PM

I take exception to that. I'm not a member. I'm the member.

Noclevername
2012-Jul-11, 08:43 PM
I take exception to that. I'm not a member. I'm the member.

Must... keep... replies... G... rated...

Swift
2012-Jul-11, 08:53 PM
Is that is what is meant by the term "dis-member"?

Noclevername
2012-Jul-11, 09:00 PM
Aside from a few missing graphics and the occasional slow load, the merger actually seems to be going pretty smoothly so far.

SeanF
2012-Jul-11, 09:15 PM
Hey, I see the avatars are back.

Hi, little toddler mugshot me!

Gillianren
2012-Jul-11, 09:33 PM
Almost missed this post among all the wisecracks. If you haven't left yet, Bye Gillian!

We leave this evening, drive all night, and have tomorrow in San Francisco, where it's twenty degrees cooler! Unfortunately, after that, it's on to LA, where it's ten degrees hotter! I'll be back Sunday evening, but I don't know if I will be coherent enough to post.

redshifter
2012-Jul-11, 09:39 PM
We leave this evening, drive all night, and have tomorrow in San Francisco, where it's twenty degrees cooler! Unfortunately, after that, it's on to LA, where it's ten degrees hotter! I'll be back Sunday evening, but I don't know if I will be coherent enough to post.

Sounds like a lot of driving over the weekend! I hope your AC is in good shape! Be safe out there.

Ara Pacis
2012-Jul-11, 10:05 PM
We're still here! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir5bTic17k4)

Does anyone know if we're able/allowed to embed videos in the new forum?

Noclevername
2012-Jul-11, 10:12 PM

Seems to work.

Noclevername
2012-Jul-11, 10:42 PM
This merge must be shocking to anyone coming back from vacation.

R.A.F.
2012-Jul-11, 11:02 PM
We leave this evening, drive all night, and have tomorrow in San Francisco...

Down in my territory. :)

I'll be back Sunday evening...

Darn...just saw Avengers and wanted to "bend your ear" about it. :)

HenrikOlsen
2012-Jul-11, 11:07 PM
I hope the house survives the trip.

Nowhere Man
2012-Jul-11, 11:50 PM
Well, I've worked my way down the main page to here. A couple of observations.

I started out feeling like I was attending an SF con that has moved to a new hotel after being in a different one for many years. You wander around for a couple of hours looking for the consuite, the huckster's room, the art show, etc.

By the time I got down here, I figured that the original CosmoQuest population must feel the way Victor and Iris (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GH7pfVvCII) felt after being invaded by Arthur Name, Mr & Mrs Equator, and their friends.

Fred

Punch Beardsley
2012-Jul-11, 11:51 PM
Well, at least you'll be pleased to know that the "Let's Talk About Fazor Behind His Back" forum - to which everyone but you belongs - somehow didn't make it through the transition. All those threads lost - very sad. :boohoo:

The corresponding thread for ToSeek seems just fine, and as active as ever.

closetgeek
2012-Jul-12, 12:19 AM

Or medicated... :D

Noclevername
2012-Jul-12, 12:33 AM
Or medicated...

No, I'm fine with it. ;)

Nowhere Man
2012-Jul-12, 12:35 AM
I just noticed the title: "The CosmoQuest Forum with the Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum."

Reminds me of "The Adventures of Dog Boy Featuring Mister Blister."

Fred

DonM435
2012-Jul-12, 12:54 AM
This transition seems remarkably smooth. Someone is to be congratulated.

starcanuck64
2012-Jul-12, 01:09 AM
I'm amazed at how fast Google picks up on stuff sometimes. Sometimes I'll want to research a topic in a thread, Google the topic, and the first hit is the thread.

I was doing some research for a military history documentary that I volunteered for in January and February and was searching for some pretty obscure stuff. After leaving requests for assistance on several history discussion forums they showed up near the top of Google searches within a couple of days.

I got excited about finding new sources until I realized it was my own posts that the Googlebot had crawled.

novaderrik
2012-Jul-12, 02:42 AM
gah.. now i've gotta get used to this..
it was bad enough when the BABB merged with UT way back in the olden days.. but i got used to it and adapted.. but now i'm older and really not much wiser- and more set in my ways- so this is gonna be rough..

Ara Pacis
2012-Jul-12, 03:48 AM
Seems to work.

That was a link, not an embed.

DoggerDan
2012-Jul-12, 06:23 AM
It came as a surprise! Do these things happen often? One forum merging with another, that is. First I've seen of it.

BigDon
2012-Jul-12, 06:48 AM
Yay! I get to re-define myself for the unsuspecting newbie moderators!

I think I'll start with a new avatar and go from there.

WaxRubiks
2012-Jul-12, 07:48 AM
I wandered around for hours looking for the bathroom.........I'm sure that plant will do just fine....

mfumbesi
2012-Jul-12, 10:33 AM
That would be me.
I was visiting the real life for a while came back Yesterday and couldn't log-on (the message was something about a merger and redirecting). This afternoon I clicked on BautForum on my Bookmarks and landed here, it was a bit disorienting. I've since changed the colours back to the "nostalgic" Baut blueish.

DonM435
2012-Jul-12, 12:47 PM
Yay! I get to re-define myself for the unsuspecting newbie moderators!

I think I'll start with a new avatar and go from there.

I suspect they've been warned, in the Moderator's Lounge or whatever.

SeanF
2012-Jul-12, 01:41 PM
It came as a surprise! Do these things happen often? One forum merging with another, that is. First I've seen of it.
Second time for this forum, actually. The BAUT forum itself was formed by a merger of separate Bad Astronomy and Universe Today forums.

Swift
2012-Jul-12, 01:56 PM

I don't see why that would change. The capability to embed video was always available on the old forum, and should be available here (I haven't tested), but I don't see any reason to change our policy of not allowing it. The problems are it is really high on bandwidth, hard for users who have slow connections, and opens up potential copyright questions. Additionally, if you are accessing from work, for example, and the embed is to a work-blocked site, like Youtube, all the person will see is a big red X. Personally, I much rather have the link and the choice of clicking.

Buttercup
2012-Jul-12, 01:57 PM
Does the old BAUT system of warnings and infractions and suspensions still hold? Not that I'm personally worried about it; simply wondering.

Swift
2012-Jul-12, 02:05 PM
Does the old BAUT system of warnings and infractions and suspensions still hold? Not that I'm personally worried about it; simply wondering.
Yes. Nothing has changed and there is no amnesty, all infractions carry over.

Extravoice
2012-Jul-12, 02:21 PM
By the time I got down here, I figured that the original CosmoQuest population must feel the way Victor and Iris (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GH7pfVvCII) felt after being invaded by Arthur Name, Mr & Mrs Equator, and their friends.

That's exactly how I imagined the original CQ members' experience.

ToSeek
2012-Jul-12, 03:13 PM
I just noticed the title: "The CosmoQuest Forum with the Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum."

Reminds me of "The Adventures of Dog Boy Featuring Mister Blister."

Fred

I was thinking it should be "The Bad Astronomy and University Today Forum at CosmoQuest", but then as a Maryland baseball fan I'm used to "Oriole Park at Camden Yards."

Ara Pacis
2012-Jul-12, 04:53 PM
I was thinking it should be "The Bad Astronomy and University Today Forum at CosmoQuest", but then as a Maryland baseball fan I'm used to "Oriole Park at Camden Yards."

Wish they could have made it "US Cellular Field at the new Comiskey Park." Or is this wandering into politics. ;)

Swift
2012-Jul-12, 06:23 PM
Hey, I wasn't even really looking, and I already found a cosmo. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do now?

:p

nosbig5
2012-Jul-12, 06:27 PM
You can either trade them in for coins, or use them to boost your strength points.

Swift
2012-Jul-12, 06:34 PM
You can either trade them in for coins, or use them to boost your strength points.
Maybe I'll use the coins to buy a +3 Keyboard of Moderation.

nosbig5
2012-Jul-12, 06:49 PM
I'm saving up for the Mouse of Invisibility. Then you'll need at least +20 Keyboard to even find me, and we all know that there is no such thing as infinite cosmos!

I hope this doesn't spiral out of control...

redshifter
2012-Jul-12, 07:38 PM
Still seeing red X's in place of emoticons. Anyone else still seeing this?

Swift
2012-Jul-12, 08:41 PM
Still seeing red X's in place of emoticons. Anyone else still seeing this?
Everyone is seeing them, they are still on the "bwoke" list. I think they are considered a lower priority than some other issues.

Trebuchet
2012-Jul-13, 12:34 AM
Do the classic ASCII smilies work at all, or do they just get translated to a broken image? This is a test: :) :( :)> ;)

ETA: Broken images in the board, but smilies in the edit screen! Except for the one with the goatee, which is just a smiley and a > sign.

The Backroad Astronomer
2012-Jul-13, 11:17 AM
For some reason right now my brain is trying to rewrite the brady bunch theme into terms of the merger.

Swift
2012-Jul-13, 12:48 PM
For some reason right now my brain is trying to rewrite the brady bunch theme into terms of the merger.
LoL

Obviously Pamela is Mrs. Brady and Fraser is Mr. Brady. Does that make the BA Alice?

I'll leave it as an exercise for the students to assign identities to all the kids.

R.A.F.
2012-Jul-13, 01:54 PM
Just noticed the "beloved content" re-arrangement...I like it.

publiusr
2012-Jul-13, 10:16 PM
In other news, the brighter look has incinerated all the non-daywalker teeny bopper vampires around me at the library...

KaiYeves
2012-Jul-13, 10:36 PM
Finally have time to check out the new site! It looks pretty cool, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the CQ users (Questers?) who weren't previously on BAUT.

Ara Pacis
2012-Jul-14, 12:07 AM
Finally have time to check out the new site! It looks pretty cool, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the CQ users (Questers?) who weren't previously on BAUT.

I don't think I've seen any.

snp.gupta
2012-Jul-14, 03:10 AM
Thank you COSMO QUEST for hosting our beloved BAUT forums...

Sardonicone
2012-Jul-14, 03:37 PM
Does this mean I'll be able to browse from my phone again or is that still shot to hell? I haven't been able to get on BAUT when I'm not on my computer for what feels like YEARS.

And for those who missed the colors of Dear Old BAUT; At the bottom left of the page there's an options box that can be set to "VB4 default style", changing us back to BAUT blue and making the dates/times visible.

I love you for this.

Also, I do hope my avatar/signature are not lost to the AEther.

natattack
2012-Jul-14, 06:44 PM
I don't think I've seen any.

There are a few of us kicking about, but we were very few in comparison. I imagine even those who were more active in the forums are lying low as they try to orient themselves on the BAUT forum and figure out where we all fit in. Another factor is that things are still being fixed on the site: I noticed that the science statistics have come back (my thanks to the team for that) but we are still missing the gallery (a key feedback mechanism in my opinion since it allowed you to compare what you'd marked in images to what others had marked). There's also less to talk about since we're still waiting on the new Ice Investigators images (and we finished those a few days before the merger).

grapes
2012-Jul-14, 08:08 PM
Do the classic ASCII smilies work at all, or do they just get translated to a broken image? This is a test: :) :( :)> ;)

ETA: Broken images in the board, but smilies in the edit screen! Except for the one with the goatee, which is just a smiley and a > sign. I just use :) . :)

Ara Pacis
2012-Jul-14, 08:58 PM
I just use :) . :) Or just give them noses so that the software won't parse them. :-) :-( :-D :-O :-P :-/
:^) :') :0)
8-)
B-)
%-)
o-)

KaiYeves
2012-Jul-14, 10:14 PM
There are a few of us kicking about, but we were very few in comparison. I imagine even those who were more active in the forums are lying low as they try to orient themselves on the BAUT forum and figure out where we all fit in. Another factor is that things are still being fixed on the site: I noticed that the science statistics have come back (my thanks to the team for that) but we are still missing the gallery (a key feedback mechanism in my opinion since it allowed you to compare what you'd marked in images to what others had marked). There's also less to talk about since we're still waiting on the new Ice Investigators images (and we finished those a few days before the merger).
Glad to meet you, natattack!

Gillianren
2012-Jul-15, 08:32 PM
The driving went speedier than I'd anticipated, so I am here and ready to be pleased/annoyed as appropriate!

DonM435
2012-Jul-16, 12:53 PM
Yes. Nothing has changed and there is no amnesty, all infractions carry over.

Yeah, my one transgression (Permanent Record) will follow me about, until you merge with the FBI data base, after which I'm gone.

Swift
2012-Jul-16, 01:32 PM
Yeah, my one transgression (Permanent Record) will follow me about, until you merge with the FBI data base, after which I'm gone.
One in 9 years is a mark of pride, not shame.
Still, you might not to list CQ on a credit or job application. <wink>

Charlie in Dayton
2012-Jul-16, 04:51 PM
As far as mergers go, I've been through quite a few...at least two on the Randi board, a couple here, at least one on FWIS...get my post count right, don't call me by the wrong screen name, and don't call me late for dinner.

Beyond that, I'm flexible.

Gillianren
2012-Jul-16, 05:40 PM
One in 9 years is a mark of pride, not shame.

I was explaining the "clique" thing to my friends on our road trip this weekend, and they agreed that it seemed obvious that the way to avoid infractions was to follow the rules. They also agreed that it was probably safer to assume that people without infractions were just obeying the rules rather than that there was some kind of sinister cabal involved, even if I did get to be its president.

Swift
2012-Jul-16, 09:19 PM
I was explaining the "clique" thing to my friends on our road trip this weekend, and they agreed that it seemed obvious that the way to avoid infractions was to follow the rules. They also agreed that it was probably safer to assume that people without infractions were just obeying the rules rather than that there was some kind of sinister cabal involved, even if I did get to be its president.
You see, it is that kind of logic and clear thinking that will make you a complete failure on more "informed" forums, like GodLikeProducts. :p

DonM435
2012-Jul-17, 12:53 PM
I refuse to be in any clique that would have me as a cliquester.

Fazor
2012-Jul-18, 04:00 PM
I refuse to be in any clique that would have me as a cliquester.

I started a clique once.

Nobody joined.

NEOWatcher
2012-Jul-18, 05:46 PM
Wow; now that is what I call an exclusive clique. Congratulations.

Solfe
2012-Jul-19, 03:46 AM
It'll be tranferred by way of a Nigerian prince...

I too am a Nigerian prince. :)

Sardonicone
2012-Jul-19, 11:08 PM
I either am delusional into thinking I HAD a signature/avatar, or gremlins ate them.

Also, nope, still blocked from accessing the site via mobile. Oh how I miss those days.

grapes
2012-Jul-19, 11:23 PM
Also, nope, still blocked from accessing the site via mobile. Oh how I miss those days.Weird. Just changed over to the mobile skin for the first time, to reply--sent from iPhone 4S

Sardonicone
2012-Jul-19, 11:28 PM
Weird. Just changed over to the mobile skin for the first time, to reply--sent from iPhone 4S

Apparently every IP in the sprint network is now IP banned. I haven't been able to use my blackberry(s) for years here.

Noclevername
2012-Jul-20, 12:08 AM
I started a clique once.

Nobody joined.

I would join, but I have a fear of crowds.

Solfe
2012-Jul-20, 05:59 PM
I guess it could be worse, this thread could be replaced with the "Modern life after an "apocalypse"?" thread. :)

Apparently every IP in the sprint network is now IP banned. I haven't been able to use my blackberry(s) for years here.

I have Sprint and don't seem to have that problem. Is there any chance you could switch to Wi-Fi only on your Blackberry and then try the site? That might refine the issue to hardware, software, network or Sprint problem. I doubt that it is hardware, Blackberry's have always been well loved products.

My Sprint problem is if I use the standard browser on my LG phone for viewing this site, I crash after a few minutes. Opera doesn't seem to do that. I also notice that if I don't use G3 and rely on wi-fi, most websites load 10X faster.

Grapes,

What kind of iPhone do you have with Sprint, a G4 or G3?

DoggerDan
2012-Jul-21, 06:14 AM
Well, I was surprised. I didn't know what was going on until I found some of the older forums, particular with the occasional familiar avatar.

Sardonicone
2012-Jul-21, 05:32 PM
I guess it could be worse, this thread could be replaced with the "Modern life after an "apocalypse"?" thread. :)

I have Sprint and don't seem to have that problem. Is there any chance you could switch to Wi-Fi only on your Blackberry and then try the site? That might refine the issue to hardware, software, network or Sprint problem. I doubt that it is hardware, Blackberry's have always been well loved products.

My Sprint problem is if I use the standard browser on my LG phone for viewing this site, I crash after a few minutes. Opera doesn't seem to do that. I also notice that if I don't use G3 and rely on wi-fi, most websites load 10X faster.

Grapes,

What kind of iPhone do you have with Sprint, a G4 or G3?

The site itself is saying I'm IP banned. I have had this issue ever since I went from the 8330 to the 9670.

Sardonicone
2012-Oct-08, 03:55 AM
The site itself is saying I'm IP banned. I have had this issue ever since I went from the 8330 to the 9670.

This is still the case, it's been years now. I miss my old Blackberry for this very reason.

Solfe
2012-Oct-08, 04:29 AM
Have you tried clearing the browser cache?

Sardonicone
2012-Oct-08, 10:23 AM
Yes, several times, and pulling the battery to reboot as well.