PDA

View Full Version : Testing help needed

ToSeek
2012-Aug-12, 12:33 AM
Hi. I need at least one new member (<10 posts), one established member, and one senior member (>kilopi posts) to try to post in the "Universe Today Story Comments" forum and let me know the result. (You shouldn't be able to do it.) Thanks.

Moose
2012-Aug-12, 12:42 AM
'Retired moderator' can't create a thread, but can quick-reply to one.

orionjim
2012-Aug-12, 12:55 AM
I'm an established member and I can't create a thread but the reply button is there.

BTW, I like the changes you made today!

R.A.F.
2012-Aug-12, 01:06 AM
Hi. I need at least one new member (<10 posts), one established member, and one senior member (>kilopi posts)...

While you have the later 2, couldn't you create a "test" account for the (<10 posts) testing?

ToSeek
2012-Aug-12, 01:23 AM
Replying is fine. And I'm too lazy to create a test account for something I'm pretty confident works already.

Thanks for the checkout.

ToSeek
2013-Apr-30, 07:01 PM
Next issue: we had a problem with people not being able to reset their passwords. Specifically, when you ask to do so, it'll ask you a question that you have to answer correctly in order to do the reset - for a while there it wasn't recognizing the correct answer. If someone could try this and let me know the result here, I'd appreciate it. If you run into trouble, you can contact me at kevin(dot)parker(at)tcs(dot)wap(dot)org.

Tog
2013-May-01, 05:39 AM
I'll give it a shot. See you on the other side.

Edit 1: I changed my password with no problems. I'll try a "forgot my password reset here in a bit. I can't check Mail form this computer.
Edit 2: I sent a password reset request request and it asked me a question.
I didn't get anything telling me my answer was wrong, and barring a typo, it wasn't.
It told me to wait for an email with further instructions.
The e mail has not arrived.
I can still log in using the password I change before Edit 1.

ToSeek
2013-May-01, 12:28 PM
I'll give it a shot. See you on the other side.

Edit 1: I changed my password with no problems. I'll try a "forgot my password reset here in a bit. I can't check Mail form this computer.
Edit 2: I sent a password reset request request and it asked me a question.
I didn't get anything telling me my answer was wrong, and barring a typo, it wasn't.
It told me to wait for an email with further instructions.
The e mail has not arrived.
I can still log in using the password I change before Edit 1.

Yes, the email problem is still there (which is why I included my personal email before). But before it was telling you your answer was wrong even if it was right. Thanks for the help.

madman
2013-May-05, 04:14 AM
i'm not sure if i've been doing something wrong but, a few times recently i've uploaded pictures and wanted to add them to an album thats already made (to keep the number of albums down) but they wouldn't load into the album, so, i've had to make new albums every time i upload pics.

madman
2013-May-06, 06:48 AM
whoops, my bad. forgot to choose the correct album and so they were being loaded into another that i didn't check.

Mirdul
2015-Mar-06, 09:12 AM
i'm not sure if i've been doing something wrong but, a few times recently i've uploaded pictures and wanted to add them to an album thats already made (to keep the number of albums down) but they wouldn't load into the album, so, i've had to make new albums every time i upload pics.

i think which pics are capturing and downloading from whats app that pics shown in gallery. and please tell particular album which you want to say

Swift
2015-Mar-06, 02:07 PM
Closing a long dead thread