PDA

View Full Version : Can't log into Yahoo (mail)

Buttercup
2012-Sep-19, 04:53 PM
Is anyone else experiencing a problem logging into Yahoo mail? Yesterday and today it mostly wouldn't "click" and allow entrance. :(

There is no clicking sound at all. An error returns, asking that name and password be re-entered.

I did manage to get into 1 of my 2 Yahoo e-mail accounts today; but not both of them.

Never had this trouble before.

SeanF
2012-Sep-19, 08:01 PM
Seems to be working fine for me.

Ara Pacis
2012-Sep-19, 09:50 PM
Have you tried logging in from a smartphone or someone else's computer.

Buttercup
2012-Sep-19, 09:59 PM
Have you tried logging in from a smartphone or someone else's computer.

I have a smartphone, might try that.

Other computer not an option.

I can currently access 1 of the 2 e-mail accounts. Formerly I could access both at any time -- even both open.

Now the other won't open regardless.

Ara Pacis
2012-Sep-19, 10:29 PM
I was gonna joke and say gimme your email addy and password and I'll try it, but I told someone that once and they actually did. :rolleyes:

Buttercup
2012-Sep-19, 10:34 PM
I was gonna joke and say gimme your email addy and password and I'll try it, but I told someone that once and they actually did. :rolleyes:

:eh: Wow.

Anyway, you'd be bored. :lol:

I'm wondering if the problem with that particular account is too much in the Inbox. Shortly before its inaccessibility I was having troubles composing letters. Will try first thing tomorrow a.m.

closetgeek
2012-Sep-21, 12:09 PM
I find that I only seem to have trouble accessing my yahoo mail when I urgently need to access it.

Buttercup
2012-Sep-21, 12:51 PM
I find that I only seem to have trouble accessing my yahoo mail when I urgently need to access it.

:lol: Yep. :rolleyes:

Most any other time? Just for the heck of it? Opens right up...

novaderrik
2012-Sep-22, 08:21 AM
the only thing i've noticed about yahoo mail lately is that a couple of weeks ago they forced me to the "new" format that they've been trying to get me to use for a couple of years... but only on this computer.. when i login downstairs, it's the good old comfortable Yahoo mail "classic".. trying to figure out how to get that back on this computer...

Githyanki
2012-Sep-24, 06:04 PM
Yahoo! also wanted an alternate email address to allow me access "Just in case something happens"; Hotmail's doing the same. I guess they just want more personal information; I've had my emails for almost 15 years and never had a problem until they decided there's a problem!

alwis
2012-Sep-25, 03:39 PM
i experience this type of thing when i try to log in from another computer. try simply using another browser. such as Firefox