PDA

View Full Version : General stuff..social media

spacecadet11
2012-Sep-20, 01:28 PM
Hello. Thanks for your past responses. At this time I would like to say that I like the way this web site looks. clean & organized..

At this time I like to critique web sites that I encounter..especially nasa or jpl ones. I find it hard to get responses from those associated with these sites. Does someone know the best way thru 'twitter' or 'facebook' or some other avenue that is best to communicate with the 'people' who control the content of these 'nasa' or 'jpl' web sites?

I find it "hard" to readily or easily communicate with those who are responsible for the web site content..or the 'social media' avenues that 'apparently' exist for those who are interested space related issues..and I would like to slowly over time communicate this and make any suggestions that I can think of. As of now though I will grow old and die before I have any kind of influence at all. That is something I would like to change.

Thanks for any and all responses
Bye
SC

ToSeek
2012-Sep-20, 03:26 PM
Hello. Thanks for your past responses. At this time I would like to say that I like the way this web site looks. clean & organized..

At this time I like to critique web sites that I encounter..especially nasa or jpl ones. I find it hard to get responses from those associated with these sites. Does someone know the best way thru 'twitter' or 'facebook' or some other avenue that is best to communicate with the 'people' who control the content of these 'nasa' or 'jpl' web sites?

I find it "hard" to readily or easily communicate with those who are responsible for the web site content..or the 'social media' avenues that 'apparently' exist for those who are interested space related issues..and I would like to slowly over time communicate this and make any suggestions that I can think of. As of now though I will grow old and die before I have any kind of influence at all. That is something I would like to change.

Thanks for any and all responses
Bye
SC

My experience has been very different. When I see a problem with a government website, there's almost always an email contact given for the person responsible. I've almost always gotten a prompt and grateful response when I send messages to that email.

However, if you're talking general esthestics rather than a typo or a broken link, that might be more of an issue, and the web person may not be able to do anything about it.

spacecadet11
2012-Sep-24, 02:03 PM
Hello. Thanks for your response. You might have had a different experience but I have not. I have emailed in various ways and getting no response. I am 'stymied' a lot.
Any suggestions?
Also..any idea why 'twitter' is so 'slow'?
Thanks