PDA

View Full Version : Farscape: Peacekeeper War

Invader Spleen
2004-Oct-23, 12:44 AM
just saw this, and WOW, just plain WOW, if you liked farscape then you are going to love this, and if you loved Farscape then your going to think all your christmases had come at once, if this is on TV where ever you are then make time to watch.

i was too busy enjoying it to notice any BA (except for the standard big bright nebulae)

SPOILER:

i actualy felt a sense of dread when the wormhole weapon gets used, granted its not real, but should such a thing ever exist then im checking out this universe

Humphrey
2004-Oct-23, 01:00 AM
I enjpyed it. If thought it was very good. But i missed the final Two seasonhs of the show. Who was the godlike guy?

Jpax2003
2004-Oct-23, 04:19 AM
I still have it on my DVR and will watch it again tonight I think. I liked it a lot, had me guessing throughout. I didn't think it would be a finale, but it was. I don't think the series could be resurrected into a series or even a movie franchise after this. Oh well, "All good things..."

Nereth
2004-Oct-23, 04:30 AM
Im kind of glad they ended it and that it got an ending instead of just being canceled and stoped. I always think its preferable for a show to run its course and leave with a good ending rather than continuing on and becoming stale. A little sad to see it go but happy it didnt end in a horrible death.

Lycus
2004-Oct-23, 05:14 AM
I enjpyed it. If thought it was very good. But i missed the final Two seasonhs of the show. Who was the godlike guy?
Crichton nicknamed him "Einstein." He's a being from another reality that can be accessed through the wormhole. His kind are related to the Ancients that gave Crichton the wormhole knowledge in the first place. Crichton encountered him in mid-season 4.

Shadowhawk
2004-Oct-23, 05:19 AM

It's been a while since I've seen the seasons, but here goes.
Basically, he's a being that lives within time itself. They oversee wormholes and ensure people don't screw up the universe by misusing them. After John's first conversation with him, he figured out how to properly navigate wormholes, avoiding the problem of 'a wormhole can take you anywhere, anywhen' (after a few accidental wormhole transits to alternate universes and histories).

Humphrey
2004-Oct-23, 05:26 AM
Ahhh. thank you. :-)

R.A.F.
2004-Oct-23, 05:39 AM
FYI...It will be re-aired Sunday afternoon. :)

nebularain
2004-Oct-24, 12:28 AM
What?!

No comments on the 2001 spoof?

Humphrey
2004-Oct-24, 12:36 AM
2001 spoof?

The gunfighting was prety unrealistic, i personally thought, but the ship-to-ship action was prety damed good.

Invader Spleen
2004-Oct-24, 03:51 AM
2001 spoof was at the end when harvey dies, hes in a bed in a white room, Crichton is standing at the foot of the bed is a space suit, harvey reaches out and you see a monolith behind Crichton, was quite funny