PDA

View Full Version : SAW

Mojo_the_Mi-Go
2004-Oct-28, 11:33 PM
Has anybody seen the movie SAW yet? I am going to go see it with my roommate Saturday and I don't usually go for this kind of stuff. :o

Normandy6644
2004-Oct-29, 12:09 AM
I SAW the preview for it. Looks so awesome! Have fun (and good luck!) :D

Mojo_the_Mi-Go
2004-Oct-29, 01:20 AM
I will say this, if it is like Texas chainsaw Massacre, it shouldn't be too bad. The whole dark, psycholgical freakyness of independent horror. I don't care too much for indepependent movies, but a lot of the horror isn't too bad.

Silent Knight
2004-Oct-29, 05:34 AM
I thought Ghost Watchers (http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808598032) was pretty good for an independent film. It has a few spooky parts.

Amadeus
2004-Oct-29, 07:53 AM
Seen it last week. Very good. It's not a slasher like TCM but it's more psycological. There are some major twists and turns. I would like to say more but anything I say will be a spoiler and this is one film you do not want to see any spoilers for.

Humphrey
2004-Oct-29, 05:16 PM
So far it has gotten So-So reviews. (http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/saw/)

Mojo_the_Mi-Go
2004-Oct-31, 02:57 AM
Saw it.

:o :-? #-o :( [-(

There is my reaction to the movie. It was orignal, but I think it would have been much better as a thriller then a horror flick. I HATED the ending, which carries a lot for why I didn't like it.

SKY
2004-Oct-31, 03:47 AM
Saw it.

There is my reaction to the movie. It was orignal, but I think it would have been much better as a thriller then a horror flick. I HATED the ending, which carries a lot for why I didn't like it.

I thought it was a thriller? Critics are comparing it to "Silence of the Lambs" and "Seven" which were more thrillers than horror movies.

Mojo_the_Mi-Go
2004-Oct-31, 05:55 PM
Hmm, maybe. Eh, I still didn't care much for it.

Amadeus
2004-Nov-01, 12:45 PM
Saw it.

I thought the ending was good. Don't tell me you saw it comming?