PDA

View Full Version : Fall back

Swift
2004-Nov-01, 07:56 PM
For those of you in the United States in states that use Daylight Saving Time (not Hawaii, Arizona, Indiana), you might notice that your postings are an hour off today. Adjust your profile for the difference from GMT. If it was -4 hours, make it -5.

Don't know if other parts of the world use DST and when they change.

Normandy6644
2004-Nov-01, 09:50 PM
That totally creeped up on me. It was Saturday and I read somewhere about daylight savings and I was taken completely off gaurd. I guess that always happens, because who spends time thinking about the next time we change our clocks. Except maybe farmers. :lol:

Candy
2004-Nov-01, 10:31 PM
I had to work through it. Shame to not get paid for that extra hour. :(

cyswxman
2004-Nov-01, 10:38 PM
Really!? You got no credit for it?

Candy
2004-Nov-01, 10:41 PM
Really!? You got no credit for it? Management job. We get paid salary.

Argos
2004-Nov-01, 10:41 PM
Don't know if other parts of the world use DST and when they change.

Yes, they use it, and the change itīs going to be... tonight! :cry:

paulie jay
2004-Nov-02, 07:34 AM
We've just changed to daylight saving (summer time) down here... I've always hated it...it would make more sense in winter when the daylight hours are less... and I don't like the sun...and I hate how it's still sunny at ridiculous hours... :(

OK, I've now had my annual daylight saving whinge. I feel better now.

Candy
2004-Nov-02, 08:00 AM
We've just changed to daylight saving (summer time) down here... I've always hated it...it would make more sense in winter when the daylight hours are less... and I don't like the sun...and I hate how it's still sunny at ridiculous hours... :(

OK, I've now had my annual daylight saving whinge. I feel better now. Fall backwards, Spring forwards. I can't remember the saying.

mickal555
2004-Nov-02, 09:20 AM
No daylight saving here sun sets at 6:00 in summer 5:00 in winter douse anyone need to change the time by more than 1 hour.

Argos
2004-Nov-02, 11:23 AM

I make this words mine.