PDA

View Full Version : Melba Ketchum

Superluminal
2012-Dec-24, 11:48 PM
Did anyone here catch C2C on the 23rd? Dr. Melba Ketchum of Bigfoot DNA infamy was interviewed. She wasn't quite the wacko that alot of people have made her out to be. She was very confident that her science is solid and that it will prove that BF exists, and is a human hybrid. If anyone here knows much about DNA, I would be interested in their take on her research.

Hornblower
2012-Dec-25, 03:09 AM
Did anyone here catch C2C on the 23rd? Dr. Melba Ketchum of Bigfoot DNA infamy was interviewed. She wasn't quite the wacko that alot of people have made her out to be. She was very confident that her science is solid and that it will prove that BF exists, and is a human hybrid. If anyone here knows much about DNA, I would be interested in their take on her research.

What is C2C? What is BF? Please do not assume that all of us know all of this alphabet soup.

Nowhere Man
2012-Dec-25, 03:11 AM
C2C = Coast to Coast AM, a radio show generally promoting woo
BF = bigfoot (most likely in this context; it could mean boyfriend -- depending on where you are it might be the same thing)

Fred

Superluminal
2012-Dec-25, 08:08 AM
What is C2C? What is BF? Please do not assume that all of us know all of this alphabet soup.
As much as Coast to Coast AM is mentioned, especially on this forum, I thought everyone knew it. That's like not knowing what NASA is.

tusenfem
2012-Dec-25, 09:07 AM
Superluminal, are you going to defend the existence of Big Foot here?
If so, state your case, if not then this thread is ended. you have been member long enough to know how things work on CQ.

Marakai
2012-Dec-25, 11:33 AM
As much as Coast to Coast AM is mentioned, especially on this forum, I thought everyone knew it. That's like not knowing what NASA is.

Quite offensive, seeing as there are people from outside the US who are on this forum, like myself. I only happened to know it by name due to having lived in the US. Most fellow Australians would have no idea. So no, it's NOT the same as "not knowing what NASA is".

Perikles
2012-Dec-25, 11:49 AM
Most fellow Australians would have no idea.That applies to the rest of the world outside the USA, and that's a surprisingly large area.

Superluminal
2012-Dec-26, 12:35 AM
Superluminal, are you going to defend the existence of Big Foot here?
If so, state your case, if not then this thread is ended. you have been member long enough to know how things work on CQ.

No, its not my intention to defend Bigfoot. I just wanted to see if anyone here had heard the program and what their thoughts were on Dr. Ketcham. I suspect her paper, if ever published, will go down like most other BF research. Extraordinary claims with evidence that, at best, will have too many alternative explanations to rise to the level of extraordinary evidence.

Swift
2012-Dec-26, 02:35 AM
No, its not my intention to defend Bigfoot. I just wanted to see if anyone here had heard the program and what their thoughts were on Dr. Ketcham. I suspect her paper, if ever published, will go down like most other BF research. Extraordinary claims with evidence that, at best, will have too many alternative explanations to rise to the level of extraordinary evidence.
As long as we leave this thread for debunking Dr. Ketcham and bigfoot and there is no advocacy, I'll move this thread from ATM to OTB (can't think of a better spot).