PDA

View Full Version : Nova Celestia II

Padawan
2004-Nov-07, 06:24 PM
Hello people =)

I have just finished my web site and invite you to visit =)

Nova Celestia (http://www.student.lu.se/~ihpv01fsu/flash)

electromagneticpulse
2004-Nov-07, 07:03 PM
Well all i can say is i am amazed, you've done some great work =D> =D>

I would love to be able to... i don't know how to put it, 'create' things like that.

I think in a previous life you might have designed some of the things in space :D

Saying that why does the hour glass nebula have an eye? #-o

Robert Andersson
2004-Nov-07, 08:09 PM
No HTML?

/refrains myself from going on a flash rant...

frogesque
2004-Nov-07, 08:14 PM
Hmm... Not really a flash rant but I do have flash disabled as part of my add blocking, popup detesting, adware avoiding, malware detecting defence stategy. Sorry I couldn't view your site.

Padawan
2004-Nov-07, 08:20 PM
Oh well, I am gonna make an html version as soon as i have finetuned the flash version :)

Thanks for taking a peak!

frogesque
2004-Nov-07, 08:32 PM
Oh well, I am gonna make an html version as soon as i have finetuned the flash version :)

Thanks for taking a peak!

Will look forward to it =D>

The Supreme Canuck
2004-Nov-07, 08:38 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

mickal555
2004-Nov-07, 09:37 PM
Woooooooooo! :P

Hutch
2004-Nov-08, 01:46 AM
Very very impressive. Is the art for sale? (If you mention that in another part of your site, my pardon, just looked at the pretty pictures.)

Padawan
2004-Nov-08, 08:04 AM
I'm glad you guys like it! And for those who dont have any flash, I am indeed planning on releasing an html version for your comfort as soon as I have "fine tuned" the flasg page :)

Hey Hutch =)

So far I havent made any in print size. I am planning on making prints in the future though, especially when I go over to portraying real space objects.

I just need time to develop my skills some even more, as I have recently got a high quality tablet and am very keen to see "how far" I can take my paintings.