PDA

View Full Version : How a Good Narrator Can Mean Life or Death on Mars

Fraser
2013-Jan-28, 05:00 PM
Stranded on an alien planet, ejected from your burning ship and with only minutes of breathable air left, your chances of survival look slim indeed. And with — something — tearing holes in your suit, you’ll likely be dead before you know it. That is, of course, unless you have a good narrator. “Voice Over,” [...]

More... (http://www.universetoday.com/99649/how-a-good-narrator-can-mean-life-or-death-on-mars/)

galacsi
2013-Jan-28, 08:43 PM
Well done and cute , but I hate it. Yes , because this scifi it just anti-space propaganda. Or may be just anti manned space. As a space enthusiast I definitely don't like it.

NEOWatcher
2013-Jan-31, 04:00 PM
Yes , because this scifi it just anti-space propaganda. Or may be just anti manned space. As a space enthusiast I definitely don't like it.
Even ignoring the space aspect of it, I didn't like it.
I don't want to spoil the ending, but it's not a story, just a buildup to (No. Wait. It's not that), it's just a bunch of random (no. Wait. It's not that), just a Star Trek ending.
And why the fascination with 33 seconds?

BTW: it's not even inferred to be Mars.

galacsi
2013-Feb-01, 09:09 AM
Even ignoring the space aspect of it, I didn't like it.
I don't want to spoil the ending, but it's not a story, just a buildup to (No. Wait. It's not that), it's just a bunch of random (no. Wait. It's not that), just a Star Trek ending.
And why the fascination with 33 seconds?

BTW: it's not even inferred to be Mars.

Well my "CUTE" comment ,maybe was a little hypocrite , but one cannot be completely negative ! :rolleyes: