PDA

View Full Version : Question on image

Hal9001
2013-Feb-10, 02:18 AM
Hi guys

Not sure if the question is in the right place so forgive me if it is.
I loaded the page for vesta pictures where it has the marking tools on the right and examples on the left. The picture it self never seems to load, just a circle in the middle that indicates that the picture is loading.

hope this makes sense, any ideas?

sorry for the typo in the subject line, should of read " question on image"

Hal9001
2013-Feb-10, 05:35 PM
I am new to this forum and the Vesta site. I came across it while reading about space at another site. I find it really sharp that we can view these pictures and provide assistance in marking them. I am not in the field of study or work in this area, just a 50 year old who has enjoyed reading about space.

KnowTheCosmos
2013-Feb-10, 08:03 PM
Thanks for pointing this out. I've gone ahead and pinged our programming team for that science mission to see what's happening. Hopefully we can find a resolution.

Best,
Scott
(KnowTheCosmos)

Hi guys

Not sure if the question is in the right place so forgive me if it is.
I loaded the page for vesta pictures where it has the marking tools on the right and examples on the left. The picture it self never seems to load, just a circle in the middle that indicates that the picture is loading.

hope this makes sense, any ideas?

sorry for the typo in the subject line, should of read " question on image"

Hal9001
2013-Feb-11, 11:51 PM
If it's of any help, I get the samething on the other planet mappers.

kmasterdo
2013-Feb-12, 02:27 PM
I forwarded the information to the science/build team. Welcome to the forum and to CosmoQuest, Hal9001!

Hal9001
2013-Feb-17, 03:25 PM
Thanks for forwarding the information.

Hal9001
2013-Apr-01, 06:43 PM
Well I guess there isn't a fix. I didn't hear back from anyone. It is odd, I have the same problem for the other areas aswell, I keep thinking it's a setting on my computer

kmasterdo
2013-Apr-03, 08:51 AM
As far as I have heard from the team, they're still looking into the issue.