2004-Nov-15, 11:05 AM
the script kiddies have arrived :

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/default.php?page=91&3=3&showdate=11/15/04

yup that is 60+ pages oth that **

on the other hand it makes more sense than the usual GULP squak

YRS _ APE

frogesque
2004-Nov-15, 11:15 AM
Now 128 pages and still rising! BTW, I did like the Marvin avatar he/she/it is using.

Humphrey
2004-Nov-15, 01:12 PM
sseeems to be gone. what happneed?

frogesque
2004-Nov-15, 01:30 PM
Pages and pages of steam engine generated @. I guess they killed the thread to stop it.

ToSeek
2004-Nov-15, 02:43 PM
I've seen that happen periodically at GLP - someone will start generating thread after thread. For a while there, it was someone who had a grudge against Elaine, though that seems to have faded.

Humphrey
2004-Nov-15, 02:45 PM
More obvious proof on how much safer elaines system is than phpbb! Lets petition the BA the switch! :roll:

Gmann
2004-Nov-15, 02:51 PM
GLP is still one of the slowest opening websites on the planet. What kind of processor do they use? maybe a "Bomar Brain"?

lek
2004-Nov-15, 09:45 PM
I thought this was one of the very rare sane moments there #-o

Celestial Mechanic
2004-Nov-15, 10:11 PM
Silly season at GLP? That's 12 months a year, isn't it?
:lol:

ToSeek
2004-Nov-15, 11:10 PM
Silly season at GLP? That's 12 months a year, isn't it?
:lol:

That's what I was thinking. Actually, it was more like "What could possibly be going on at GLP that's enough worse than usual to merit a thread about it?"

ignorant_ape
2004-Nov-15, 11:54 PM
QUOTE :" What could possibly be going on at GLP that's enough worse than usual to merit a thread about it?"

more than once i have concluded that such antics are take at " face value" by the woo2s at GLP and when it comes back to ` normal ` there will be claims that the FBI was behind the DOS attack and really is moniroring them thus " proving " they are ` on to something big `

YRS - APE

Sammy
2004-Nov-16, 05:34 PM
QUOTE :" What could possibly be going on at GLP that's enough worse than usual to merit a thread about it?"

more than once i have concluded that such antics are take at " face value" by the woo2s at GLP and when it comes back to ` normal ` there will be claims that the FBI was behind the DOS attack and really is moniroring them thus " proving " they are ` on to something big `

YRS - APE

Many of the denizens are convinced that the government monitors not only GLP, but the entire net. They have said that they are afraid to search on sites like Google because the govt. is watching. When I challenged a poster on the sheer impossibility of such activity, because of the magnitude of net activity, he replied that the "..government had lots of computers and people assigned to watching us.."

And of course, best of all is their rock-firm belief that a whole corps of govt. employees do nothing but monitor sites like GLP and post debunking info when a thread gets "too close to the truth.." #-o