PDA

View Full Version : New Aussie Posters.

R.A.F.
2004-Nov-16, 03:18 AM
I'm kinda curious...I'm wondering how many new "down under" posters have come to the board because they've heard the BA speak there?

(I'm sure that every other word out of his mouth is "and my website...www.badastronomy.com"...:))

Humphrey
2004-Nov-16, 04:13 AM
Wait a second. Theres a website around here? :o

Ut
2004-Nov-16, 04:41 AM
I think he means the forum index.

mickal555
2004-Nov-16, 05:59 AM
I'm kinda curious...I'm wondering how many new "down under" posters have come to the board because they've heard the BA speak there?

(I'm sure that every other word out of his mouth is "and my website...www.badastronomy.com"...:))
Yeah he says it about twice every ten minets.

If you check out my web-site

My site www.badastronomy discusses this in more detail

xbck1
2004-Nov-16, 07:21 AM
Yeah he says it about twice every ten minets.But I've noticed that when he says that his website discusses it in more detail, there's actually more detail to be found... unlike when various woo-woo people plug their websites and books.

mickal555
2004-Nov-16, 08:39 AM
Yeah he says it about twice every ten minets.But I've noticed that when he says that his website discusses it in more detail, there's actually more detail to be found... unlike when various woo-woo people plug their websites and books.
I wasn't critasizing at all the web-sites great

paulie jay
2004-Nov-16, 10:37 AM
So it looks as though so far ... there are none? :-?

kucharek
2004-Nov-16, 10:41 AM
When you look at the list of members recently subscribing, it doesn't look like any sudden assault from the Aussies.

dvb
2004-Nov-16, 11:04 AM
I'll be an Australian for the next few months if anyone is willing to trade places with me. :)

StarStuff
2004-Nov-16, 01:56 PM
I'll be an Australian for the next few months if anyone is willing to trade places with me. :)

My sentiments exactly. :P

Ut
2004-Nov-16, 02:06 PM

Ooo, maybe we can do a whole national exchange!

dvb
2004-Nov-16, 02:17 PM

Now that would be interesting!

Just think, Mickal could see snow for the first time in his life. :)

R.A.F.
2004-Nov-16, 02:37 PM
When you look at the list of members recently subscribing, it doesn't look like any sudden assault from the Aussies.

Ya know, that's what I should have done before starting this thread. :)

mickal555
2004-Nov-16, 09:35 PM

Cool :D

StarStuff
2004-Nov-16, 09:38 PM

So does this mean we've already found a victim - er, candidate - for our exchange? :wink: :P

mickal555
2004-Nov-16, 09:43 PM

So does this mean we've already found a victim - er, candidate - for our exchange? :wink: :P
uh oh 8-[ Help.........

Ut
2004-Nov-16, 11:18 PM

uh oh 8-[ Help.........

Hey, what do you have to worry about? I thought you prefered the cold...

Heh Hehe Ha Haha Wahaha Buwahahaha Muwahahahahahahahahaha!

Parrothead
2004-Nov-17, 12:09 AM
Oooooh, the land of Oz! I'll gladly go back there, it would give me a chance to find out if the kookaburras still laugh at my golf swing. I think they intentionally "laugh" during the downswing, just so they can laugh some more when you hook, slice or duff the ball. :-? Needless to say the beaches are beautiful, as is the Great Barrier Reef. I've only seen the east coast of Oz, I'd love to see more of it. :P Gotta see NZ then too, my sis and b-in-law found some neat activities like riding carpets ( or something) down sand dunes, jet boat rides down some river/rapids, climbing a glacier and something about climbing down in some cave and hiking back out along some underground river...

When do we pack? :D

mickal555
2004-Nov-17, 06:29 AM

uh oh 8-[ Help.........

Hey, what do you have to worry about? I thought you prefered the cold...

Yeah but our low temp. is probably your high temp.