PDA

View Full Version : ISS/Saturn/Fireball/Moon 4-29-13 Orl,FL,USA

Hellobozos
2013-Apr-30, 03:54 PM
What A Night!!! 4-29-13, It all started with me trying to capture close-ups of the ISS again the eve of the 27-28th. both attempts the 27th an 28th were a Bust,8^(,I never got "Perfect" focus an I should of stayed true to my usual tracking set-up but i tried to cheat an rose the 8se mount legs of the scope to max to better my posture tracking it.(It caused to much shutter camera shake for high detailed close up).After that i went to the web an watched Slooths live show of Saturn's oppistion.After an hour the show, i was cloudless an clear i went an set up my CGEM mount an 8 inch scope in the backyard to catch Saturn myself. At 1:20am Est while i was max zoomed in an filming Saturn, The Backyard turned White!!, i stood up an turned around an looked over the house to the north an a Huge Fireball Meteoroid came in,It terminally exploded an about blinded me the second time, i had to flinch!! it then went Green an popped white light flashes 2-3 more times before it went behind the house.It fell NNW between the Big Dipper an Polaris looking from Universal Studio's Orlando,FL,between 1:20 an 1:30 am. There was no Booms,nor a trail i could see afterwards. I reported it to the American Meteor Society, Ltd., There are other reports on it too,but there all still pending. I was dead tired till that happened, I then stayed outback an did a Moon Run. What a Night!!

Hellobozos
2013-Apr-30, 03:57 PM
PostMasters, could you please change the thread topics date, i finger fumbled, its 4-29-13, Not 2-29-13,

Thanks

LookingSkyward
2013-May-01, 09:27 AM
Nice!

Swift
2013-May-01, 12:54 PM
PostMasters, could you please change the thread topics date, i finger fumbled, its 4-29-13, Not 2-29-13,

Thanks
I just wave my magic wand....

http://i39.tinypic.com/o6h3r7.jpg

By the way Hellobozos, in the future, just Report your own post - I just happened upon your request - Reporting it will assure that a moderator will see your request.

And, nice images.

Hellobozos
2013-May-02, 04:52 PM
I just wave my magic wand....

http://i39.tinypic.com/o6h3r7.jpg

By the way Hellobozos, in the future, just Report your own post - I just happened upon your request - Reporting it will assure that a moderator will see your request.

And, nice images.

Thanks, an didn't think about a direct report, i'll do that next time.

Hellobozos
2013-May-02, 04:59 PM
Today i went a tried to hunt down video of the Meteoroid. I have e-mailed news stations,newspapers to no avail, today i went to banks,couple hotels,Walmart an Publix. No Dice. Most said it would have to be a criminal case an the police would have to sequester the video...(Unbelievable) I'll try couple other places tomorrow like 7-11's an Ma an Paw convince stores. There's a video of it somewhere i just have to get it before it's deleted. This was no small entree. There's pieces of it somewhere, but it has to be pin pointed to hunt for them first.

Hellobozos
2013-May-02, 08:40 PM
I found Video of it, But from Melborne,FL

http://skysentinel.nmsu.edu/allsky/data/node42/m20130429_052241_646.mp4