PDA

View Full Version : Why Did You Guys Stop Supporting iTunes?

CasGK
2013-May-24, 10:21 AM
Maybe it is just me, but the last episode I was able to download from iTunes was 293 on February 11th, while on other mediums Astronomy Cast has over 300 episodes (I don't count the hangouts because 1. they are not Astronomy Cast and 2. I don't really care for them). I don't know about others, but I listen to podcasts on the go (or sometimes in the bed before I go to sleep); so, YouTube is not really an option for me. It kind of saddens me to see such disregard by the publishers toward the medium that brought them thousands of listeners over the years. :cry:

davidlpower
2013-Jun-12, 09:35 PM
Maybe it is just me, but the last episode I was able to download from iTunes was 293 on February 11th, while on other mediums Astronomy Cast has over 300 episodes (I don't count the hangouts because 1. they are not Astronomy Cast and 2. I don't really care for them). I don't know about others, but I listen to podcasts on the go (or sometimes in the bed before I go to sleep); so, YouTube is not really an option for me. It kind of saddens me to see such disregard by the publishers toward the medium that brought them thousands of listeners over the years. :cry:

Hi CasGK, if you unsubscribe from Astronomy Cast using iTunes and then subscribe again you should find you will have all the episodes you were missing.

CasGK
2013-Jun-13, 11:27 AM
Thank you, but they actually just appeared as they should've months ago. Don't know why or how, but everything seems to be okay now.