PDA

View Full Version : Please, a moment of silence if you will. . .

Wally
2004-Nov-22, 01:20 PM
. . . as, with this very post, I quietly crack open the back door and take my first timid steps into the room as a "master".

Hmmmm. Funny. I feel just as naive and stupid as before! #-o

Oh well. . . Good thing I'm comfortable in that condition!! :lol:

Moose
2004-Nov-22, 01:23 PM
The silence you're hearing is the rest of us coming up with pranks to mark the occasion. :wink:

Swift
2004-Nov-22, 01:29 PM
Hate to tell you this, but even Ph.D.s are naive and stupid. At least the ones who admit it :wink:

Humphrey
2004-Nov-22, 01:36 PM
Hate to tell you this, but even Ph.D.s are naive and stupid. At least the ones who admit it :wink:

Shhhh...Don't ruin this for me! People who look at my post count have not figured this out yet!

Maksutov
2004-Nov-22, 01:52 PM
So, Wally, what are you going to do during those Arabian Nights?

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/9058/14440.jpg

Candy
2004-Nov-22, 02:04 PM
So, Wally, what are you going to do during those Arabian Nights?

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/9058/14440.jpg Feels good, doesn't? :D

Wally
2004-Nov-22, 07:51 PM
What a shame! The day I crack the 1000 post mark, and the board is marred by a hacker! Since I was logged on from work (as usual. . . :oops: ), I figured I should bail until the smoke cleared.

Took me a heck of a long time to reach this point (no fluffies, plus I only post when I'm at work for the most part, so that tends to slow me down!) I was a member of the original board, before BA installed this version. As for this copy, I was the 51st to create my account here, and now we have over 5,100! Figure that puts me in the top 1% here! :wink:

Candy
2004-Nov-22, 08:02 PM
What a shame! The day I crack the 1000 post mark, and the board is marred by a hacker! Since I was logged on from work (as usual. . . :oops: ), I figured I should bail until the smoke cleared.

Took me a heck of a long time to reach this point (no fluffies, plus I only post when I'm at work for the most part, so that tends to slow me down!) I was a member of the original board, before BA installed this version. As for this copy, I was the 51st to create my account here, and now we have over 5,100! Figure that puts me in the top 1% here! :wink: There is nothing wrong with fluffing. BTW, what is fluffing? One might consider this thread a fluff. 8-[

frogesque
2004-Nov-22, 08:05 PM
=D> Wally

(Now that's fluffing :lol: )

TriangleMan
2004-Nov-23, 12:25 PM
What a shame! The day I crack the 1000 post mark, and the board is marred by a hacker!
Yes, truly a dark omen. 8-[

Too bad I'm not superstitious! Congrats on your Mastership. :)

Cylinder
2004-Nov-23, 12:27 PM
What a shame! The day I crack the 1000 post mark, and the board is marred by a hacker!

Jonah!!!

Maksutov
2004-Nov-23, 12:31 PM
[edit] There is nothing wrong with fluffing. BTW, what is fluffing? One might consider this thread a fluff. 8-[
That's just plain wonderful! There's nothing wrong with "X". BTW, what is "X"?

Candy, you should be in Social Services! =D>

Candy
2004-Nov-23, 12:42 PM
[edit] There is nothing wrong with fluffing. BTW, what is fluffing? One might consider this thread a fluff. 8-[

Candy, you should be in Social Services! =D> It was meant to read what do you consider fluffing. #-o I bet you were smart enough to figure that out, though. :wink:

Maksutov
2004-Nov-23, 12:45 PM

Candy, you should be in Social Services! =D> It was meant to read what do you consider fluffing. #-o I bet you were smart enough to figure that out, though. :wink:
Me smart? Nah, I'm stooooopid. Just ask milli! :wink:

PS: Yeah, I knew what you meant, just couldn't resist pulling your leg. :D

Wally
2004-Nov-23, 12:58 PM

Took me a heck of a long time to reach this point (no fluffies, plus I only post when I'm at work for the most part, so that tends to slow me down!) I was a member of the original board, before BA installed this version. As for this copy, I was the 51st to create my account here, and now we have over 5,100! Figure that puts me in the top 1% here! :wink: There is nothing wrong with fluffing. BTW, what is fluffing? One might consider this thread a fluff. 8-[

There's absolutely nothin' wrong with fluffing Candy! I'd do (more of) it myself if I didn't already feel guilty for the time I already spend here at the BABB! :P

So. . . fluff away, fluff-girl!!! (sung in the beautiful harmonics of Simon and Garfunkel. . . :D )

mickal555
2004-Nov-23, 12:59 PM

There's absolutely nothin' wrong with fluffing Candy! I'd do (more of) it myself if I didn't already feel guilty for the time I already spend here at the BABB! :P

So. . . fluff away, fluff-girl!!! (sung in the beautiful harmonics of Simon and Garfunkel. . . :D )
I am a cerial fluffer too
Ya'know over here when we fart we call it a fluff :oops:

Candy
2004-Nov-23, 01:04 PM
Ya'know over here when we fart we call it a fluff :oops: So asking the maid to fluff my pillows, while vacationing in Australia, is probably not a good idea? :lol:

Wally
2004-Nov-23, 01:05 PM
Uhmmm. . . thanks for sharing that with us Mickel. 8-[

Maksutov
2004-Nov-23, 01:05 PM
Well, then, mickal555, based on common colloquial usage, you must all be women. :wink:

mickal555
2004-Nov-23, 01:08 PM
Ya'know over here when we fart we call it a fluff :oops: So asking the maid to fluff my pillows, while vacationing in Australia, is probably not a good idea? :lol:

Uh better tell the BA

Uhmmm. . . thanks for sharing that with us Mickel. 8-[
WhAR....t.......
Thats an idea for a thread what do you call a fart I could think of 20 on the spot 8-[ ..... but would it be allowed :-k

mickal555
2004-Nov-23, 01:09 PM
Well, then, mickal555, based on common colloquial usage, you must all be women. :wink:
erm...... not last time I checked 8-[

Candy
2004-Nov-23, 01:12 PM
erm...... not last I checked 8-[ I have a great joke for mickal's response, but I can't say it here. :P

mickal555
2004-Nov-23, 01:48 PM
erm...... not last I checked 8-[ I have a great joke for mickal's response, but I can't say it here. :P
Thats what I meant [your joke] :oops: :P 8-[ :o