PDA

View Full Version : Wade Frazierīs debunking page (Very nice !)

2002-Jun-17, 07:35 PM
Check out Wade Frazierīs debunking page at:

http://home1.gte.net/res0k62m/cover-up.htm#apollo

Wade is the guy, who once described Jay like this:

"The 800-pound gorilla of this forum is Jay, who is easily the best I have seen in publicly dealing with the Apollo hoax evidence" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
(http://www.apollohoax.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=788&forum=12)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sea of Tranquility on 2002-06-17 15:43 ]</font>

Tomblvd
2002-Jun-17, 08:49 PM
One of his quotes:

"In my gradual awakening over the past twenty years, I have slowly become aware that NASA has been less than honest with the American people."

Wade strike me as a tremendously sincere, and very gullible person. The fact that he describes Ralph Rene's work as "thorough" is cause for concern.

But congrats to Jay and the regulars at Apollo Hoax. It sounds like he was a firm hoax believer until you guys got a hold of him.

Jay, am I correct in that assumption?

Karamoon
2002-Jun-17, 09:36 PM
Wade strike me as a tremendously sincere, and very gullible person.

Sincere, yes. Gullible, no. Sure, there are certain topics that he will be quick to entertain, but he really is a top bloke. Have you read the introduction to his work?

http://home1.gte.net/res0k62m/intro.htm

A lot of people don't like it, simply because he exposes the "biggest lie" of all. I don't agree with everything he writes, myself, but I gladly lend him my support for the vast majority of it.

Just wait until you see his "energy racket" essay.

[Minor edit]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Karamoon on 2002-06-17 18:21 ]</font>

Tomblvd
2002-Jun-17, 09:41 PM
On 2002-06-17 17:36, Karamoon wrote:
Wade strike me as a tremendously sincere, and very gullible person.

Far from it. Sure, there are certain topics that he will be quick to entertain, but he really is a top bloke. Have you read the introduction to his work?

http://home1.gte.net/res0k62m/intro.htm

A lot of people don't like it, simply because he exposes the "biggest lie" of all. I don't agree with everything he writes, myself, but I gladly lend him my support for the vast majority of it.

Just wait until you see his "energy racket" essay.

After reading more of his site, I have to admit I was wrong in my initial characterization. After reading this passage:

How is that for strange? It looks as if Glenn may have snuck in a disclosure in a forum where it could be passed off as entertainment. In his twilight years, that performance on Fraser could be considered a cousin to a deathbed confession. That event also perfectly fits a favored model of how the powers that be will begin disclosure, by first putting it in benign places such as TV programs and tabloids, under the rubric of entertainment. What might lay behind the veil of secrecy and ?national security??

it is obvious that this guy is nuts.

Karamoon
2002-Jun-17, 10:12 PM
The whole alien saga is one of those areas I cannot bring myself to agree with him on. I have even told him so elsewhere. I can understand why he thinks the way he does (Brian O'Leary is a close friend of his and he has corresponded with a number of Apollo astronauts, I believe) but I fear that he has been led astray by some of the founders of "Project Disclosure".

His overview of the state of our planet is what I find most valuable. Please do not allow his other work to completely sour your opinion of him. I would ask that you read the introduction I have linked to above.

[Minor edit]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Karamoon on 2002-06-17 18:23 ]</font>

JayUtah
2002-Jun-17, 10:28 PM
I disagree with Wade on a number of subjects, but he is quite well versed on the aspects of the moon landing hoax theory and why it fails. He came to Apollohoax, asked lots of questions, carefully considered the answers, and asked intelligent follow-ups.

That's not normally the behavior of a gullible person. Nevertheless Wade holds beliefs that most of us would consider unorthodox. He may hold odd opinions, but he doesn't hold them trivially or lightly.