PDA

View Full Version : Noory endorses Hoagland for NASA chief.

crateris
2004-Dec-15, 03:25 PM
So George Noory is goading RCH to vie for the head NASA job now that it is open.

And this coming from a guy that shills "Super Prostate" medicine that will "help your sex life"..blah, blah, blah....

Is it just me or is it ironic that Noory endorses both of these, er, anally similar things?

:o

C.

Ut
2004-Dec-15, 03:31 PM
I nominate ToSeek. Just so he'll have something better to do with his time than hang out here. :)

jfribrg
2004-Dec-15, 08:07 PM
Congrats on your new job toSeek. Maybe you can get some comfy jobs for a few of us BaBBlers.

2004-Dec-15, 08:33 PM
So George Noory is goading RCH to vie for the head NASA job now that it is open.
See also Hoagland... NASA Administrator?! (http://www.badastronomy.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=18313)

I heard Noory, after Hoagland was on, saying he'd make a great administrator, that he'd get people excited about space again.

Yeah, sure, it would certainly excite me -- but maybe "incite" is a better word.

Noory said something like, "Hoagland would probably hold his first press conference with an alien standing next to him."

sarongsong
2004-Dec-15, 08:50 PM
The best part was when Hoagland said he, as the Administrator, would go with George to Mars for his first broadcast from there. :D

crateris
2004-Dec-15, 09:25 PM
The best part was when Hoagland said he, as the Administrator, would go with George to Mars for his first broadcast from there. :D

As I understand it, the first manned missions to Mars may be one-way trips, as enough fuel for a two-way trip just could not be transported.

So, to send those two kooks just may be worth appointing RCH NASA chief, at least temporarily! :P

C.

jrkeller
2004-Dec-15, 09:28 PM
As I understand it, the first manned missions to Mars may be one-way trips, as enough fuel for a two-way trip just could not be transported.

If I didn't have kids, I'd go for a one-way trip.

crateris
2004-Dec-15, 09:57 PM
[/quote]

If I didn't have kids, I'd go for a one-way trip.[/quote]

I have three kids. SOME DAYS I would just LOVE to go.

:o

C.

crateris
2004-Dec-15, 10:22 PM
The more I think of sending RCH to Mars, the more I like the idea.

Just think of when he goes to Cydonia and finds.........NOTHING!

Of coures he would say that NASA went there first with bulldozers and such to eliminate the "evidence" of higher intellegence on the red planet. Which would STILL be lacking with HIM on that orb!

:roll:

C.

SkyeLab
2004-Dec-16, 08:56 AM
It is time to worry when your kids want you to go.......... 8-[