PDA

View Full Version : GLP's Toothneeker, I need to talk to you.

pteranodon
2004-Dec-20, 11:39 PM
You can send me a PM if you wish.

Kaptain K
2004-Dec-21, 08:50 AM
Hmmm... I was not aware that Toothneeker was a registered member here!

pteranodon
2004-Dec-21, 03:32 PM
:roll: Someone hijacked his registration over GLP with obvious nasty results.

Kaptain K
2004-Dec-21, 07:58 PM
Yeah, I saw! :o I also saw the rude responses you got when you brought it up! :roll:

Nicolas
2004-Dec-21, 08:02 PM
I haven't researched GLP's scientific content yet, but it's style really makes me not going there. If you'd get responses like that on this forum, including the moderator, it means that you commited a major crime against international law... I'm a member of a currently almost uncontrolled forum, and things are going much more civilised there. It ain't the BABB, but it is decent.

John Jones
2004-Dec-21, 08:05 PM
:roll: Someone hijacked his registration over GLP with obvious nasty results.

Toothy's a big boy. He knows what to do.

In the mean time, you have done a bang-up job of ruining your reputation with constant calls for the moderator to delete/censor threads.

The fact that you continue to complain about spam while constantly spammming GLP with lengthy posts consisting of nothing but emoticons has not endeared you to anyone lately.

I've been a silent admirer and occasionally vocal defender of yours for a while on GLP, but you're just about to step over the line.

I mean that as constructive criticism, not a personal attack.

Think it over.

[edited for grammer and speeling]

skwirlinator
2004-Dec-21, 08:18 PM
Nice job John Jones!

I only hope that I can be half as tactful as you as I grow.
=D>

frogesque
2004-Dec-21, 08:44 PM
As I see it it's not really a matter for BA. If you feel strongly drop toothneeker an e-mail - his address is in his profile on GLP

John Jones
2004-Dec-21, 09:04 PM
As I see it it's not really a matter for BA. If you feel strongly drop toothneeker an e-mail - his address is in his profile on GLP

Ditto.

The Bad Astronomer
2004-Dec-21, 09:06 PM

Then I suggest you take it to PM and not air it out here, when it is OT and easily construed as insulting.