PDA

View Full Version : Forget about "faceless whistle-blowers" - This guy claims th

2002-Jun-20, 11:09 PM
Either this guy is just kidding - or he must be high on something .... because he claims that HE is an EYEWITNESS to the Moon Hoax !!!!

His website is at:

http://moonfraud.virtualave.net

In his autobiography, he writes:

"My name is Hernan Rodrigo Valdez. I was born in Tijuana Mexico on the first of May 1949. And this is the story of my life."
(http://moonfraud.virtualave.net/me1.htm)

"And that is why no one ever missed us when we moved to New-Mexico.

I was about 15 years old when we all started to work as cleaning boys in what seemed to be a huge company. Five years of hard work and no vacation later I saw something I wasn't supposed to see."
(http://moonfraud.virtualave.net/me1.htm)

"We all knew something big was about to happen, but I didn't expect it to be this big. I entered the room when Mr. Armstrong spoke his famous words: " It's a small….", (you know the line). They all had a laugh when they saw me, and they let me in on the biggest secret in the world: they were faking the landing on the moon.

For years I've wondered why they'd shared this secret with me. I guess they didn't see me as a threat and that no one would believe me if I told them.

It took me thirty years before I could tell this to someone, but can you blame me; those people were my heroes, and I believed in what they had done. It always reminds me of the words Buzz Aldrin said to me afterwards: "Listen kid, if the Soviets would have had Disney, they would have done the same.".

But now I think it's time the world knows the truth.

I can imagine you don't believe me right away, and I don't mind, because one day you will have to see what really happened on the 20th of July 1969."
(http://moonfraud.virtualave.net/me2.htm)

On another page, he writes:

"With this site, I want to tell the world about what can be called the biggest fraud in world history: The Apollo Project. I'm going to prove that NASA faked the first moonlanding.

I've had this information for a while, (read my autobiography), but I've had serious doubt about sharing this with all of you, because by doing this, I'm risking my life. I'm convinced that NASA will do anything to track me down and will kill me for what I know.

But I don't want to hide no more, I think it's time the world knows the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I 'm not saying that no man has ever been on the moon. As an eye-witness, I can only say that the Apollo 11 project was a fraud. But why would NASA tell us the truth now, when they have been lying from the very beginning."
(http://moonfraud.virtualave.net/what.htm)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sea of Tranquility on 2002-06-20 19:18 ]</font>

AstroMike
2002-Jun-20, 11:35 PM
On 2002-06-20 19:09, Sea of Tranquility wrote:
Either this guy is just kidding - or he must be high on something .... because he claims that HE is an EYEWITNESS to the Moon Hoax !!!!

But has no evidence or means of verification of course. Big surprise.

I'm convinced that NASA will do anything to track me down and will kill me for what I know.

Then why haven't they shut down your site? And why haven't they killed Bill Kaysing or Bart Sibrel yet?
Just another alleged Hoax insider with no visual evidence or documentation, just a story.

Donnie B.
2002-Jun-21, 12:24 AM
Oh, that's it then. I'm convinced. It was all a hoax.

Uh-huh, uh-huh.

Waarthog
2002-Jun-21, 01:36 AM
Greetings all. Normally I am content to lurk on this forum but I thought I would brave the waters on this one. I think if not a joke, this guy is trying to be the Bob Lazar of the hoax crowd. This is just too rich. The biggest most secret operation in history with near ironclad security that lasted 30+ years, and they forgot about the JANITOR. Thats the best whopper yet. What do you bet that the HB Personalities glom onto this guy like there is no tomorrow crowing that they finally "found one" without as usual doing any checking on the guy.
Notice how this is set to pull the heartstrings just a bit:
"When I was three years old, my parents abandoned me and I was send to an orphanage"
AND his "nine brothers" who conveniently are all adopted by a "loving family." Thus establishing himself as the small cog in the mighty wheel. Nothing in what he has said for the credulous requires even a shred of evidence, let alone proof. This one is just dynamite. I look forward to seeing what he puts up as his "evidence" or if he will claim nothing but that he is an honest, humble, poorly educated man who knows a dark secret and why should he lie about it.
This one could be a whole lot more fun than the others. Time will tell.

Edit spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: waarthog on 2002-06-21 01:10 ]</font>

Waarthog
2002-Jun-21, 01:57 AM
Oh, I forgot to look at the pictures. Standard stuff from other HB sites (and appear to be taken verbatim from one of them but which I cannot identify) many of which that Jay has rather thoroughly explained on his site. <Waarthog bows to JayUtah>
I sent a letter to him asking him to come here or to Clavius.org before more silly ideas are forthcoming. Any bets of if that will work?

AstroMike
2002-Jun-21, 01:59 AM
I agree with you Waarthog. There's too many things in his story that just don't add up. What about the 450,000 people and 20,000 companies involved? And how does he explain the Moon rocks and the Laser Ranging Retroflector on Apollo 11?

AstroMike
2002-Jun-21, 05:41 AM
Two more inconsistencies:

Mr. Armstrong spoke his famous words: " It's a small….",

No, it's that's one small step for (a) man.

(you know the line).

Yes, and you should of gotten the first line right.

They all had a laugh when they saw me

Really? You hear none of them laughing according to the videos and transcript.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AstroMike on 2002-06-21 12:58 ]</font>

jrkeller
2002-Jun-21, 06:16 AM
As usual. Other than giving us his name, he doesn't give us anything.

Missing in action are,

Where did you work?
What company?
What state?
Maybe a co-workers name.

Same stuff, different website

Renaldo
2002-Jun-21, 11:40 AM
On 2002-06-21 02:16, jrkeller wrote:
As usual. Other than giving us his name, he doesn't give us anything.

Missing in action are,

Where did you work?
What company?
What state?
Maybe a co-workers name.

Same stuff, different website

i agree. how can he be working for the biggest animator studio in the world(i assume he was working at disney) and not know who he is working for?

anyway, i don't think that this guy is worth the attention. and attention is clearly what he is looking for.

did you see the logo of the page? "do you believe ... maybe i can convince you...i am an eyewitness". this site does everything but that. why haven't we heard from this in the media? if he wanted to bring his point across, he would have done more than create one shady webpage.

Renaldo
2002-Jun-21, 11:46 AM
i suppose we'd better give this guy some kind of noddy badge. after all, he is the only person in the world that did not hear neil armstrong's famous word over some kind of speaker, but with his own ears! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AstroMike
2002-Jun-21, 06:15 PM
And that is why no one ever missed us when we moved to New-Mexico.

So the landing was filmed in New Mexico?

As Jay would know, there's certain features (e.g. stark-edged shadows, zero-phase effects) that can't be reproduced in a desert or a studio.