PDA

View Full Version : subliminal messages in end-of-term grades!

space cadet
2004-Dec-30, 07:37 AM
I logged into the USU website to check my grades for this semseter and noticed that last semseter my grades looked like this:

Math 1050 B
Human Development A
Statistics B
Drawing Studio B

I THINK IT MUST BE SOME KIND OF SIGN!

What do you people make of it?

:P

Lycus
2004-Dec-30, 07:43 AM
It's a good thing that the official name of the board isn't the "Bad Astronomy Discussion Forum."

Maksutov
2004-Dec-30, 07:46 AM
Well, based on your picture in the BABB Photo Album, you should have received an "E" in Drawing Studio. Just kidding (about the grade, that is).

It's obviously a sign. Follow the gourd!

ZaphodBeeblebrox
2004-Dec-30, 07:48 AM
"A" in Human Development, huh?

:-"

:wink:

space cadet
2004-Dec-30, 07:51 AM
That one was pretty easy since I already learned most of it in Introduction to Psychology. I wonder why they make us learn the same concepts twice?

The hard one was Art Studio. It was worth six credits instead of the normal three and I was required to practice drawing and sketching for at least four hours daily. That really got in the way of Math 1050 and Stats because I'm not very gifted when it comes to mathematics. It's not impossible for me to grasp abstract mathematics, it just takes me a lot longer than normal to remember all the different concpets. I needed a lot of extra study time for those two vlasses, but after sitting down for four hours straight drawing I didn't feel much like sitting down for another four hours of studying algebra and stats. But at least I made it okay.

Ut
2004-Dec-30, 02:40 PM
That one was pretty easy since I already learned most of it in Introduction to Psychology. I wonder why they make us learn the same concepts twice?

... But did you develop any humans?

ToSeek
2004-Dec-30, 02:54 PM
Obviously, the message is that you should spend more time here.

A Thousand Pardons
2004-Dec-30, 03:20 PM
It's a good thing that the official name of the board isn't the "Bad Astronomy Discussion Forum."
Hey, it could be the Fabulous Forums of Fathom (http://fff.fathom.org/forums/).

Candy
2004-Dec-30, 04:37 PM

... But did you develop any humans?
:lol:

sarongsong
2004-Dec-30, 06:06 PM
...The hard one was Art Studio... I was required to practice drawing and sketching for at least four hours daily...
Maksutov was right; an auxilary (flashing, of course) grade of E for Effort hereby awarded =D>

Candy
2004-Dec-30, 09:51 PM
...The hard one was Art Studio... I was required to practice drawing and sketching for at least four hours daily...
Maksutov was right; an auxilary (flashing, of course) grade of E for Effort hereby awarded =D>
I just now got this. #-o

=D>