PDA

View Full Version : Cool dream

Glom
2005-Jan-07, 11:30 PM
I dreamt I was on the Atlantis expedition and of equal rank to Shepherd. We went to Athos, except it was all industrialised and had a big bright mall. In the mall were many Wraith, but they looked like normal people and were hiding out among them. We had a puddle jumper that looked more like a very large Santa's sleigh. We were in the mall, with innocent looking Wraith trying to attack us so I went mad with my P90 and killed loads of them. The tricky thing was to avoid shooting innocent people, and I had to make a judgement about who was and was not Wraith. Apparently the clue was that Wraith had smaller heads or something. either way, lots of P90, which was coooool! The big problem was that there were two kinds of Wraith. The ones who were the masses that normally sleep were easy to take down, but the caretakers were almost invincible to my P90. They kept on touching me and trying to drain my life, which merely felt like pins and needles. One time, I called for Shepherd to help me but he did nothing so I kneed that Wraith in the groin and blasted him. We escaped through the gate to Atlantis only to find when we got there that it was abandoned, condemned and the gate was in pieces (don't ask me how we got back if the gate was in pieces). We met some nice folks there who were basically squatting and chatted with them over chips. Then I woke up.

Candy
2005-Jan-07, 11:51 PM
Why in the world did you wake up? 8)

Edit to add: Stargate Atlantis marathon starts tonight on the SciFi channel.

Master258
2005-Jan-08, 04:47 AM
cool

mickal555
2005-Jan-09, 05:48 PM
are you a the stage were you report you dreams on BABB My oh my :P :D :wink:

The Supreme Canuck
2005-Jan-09, 06:08 PM
YKYAABABBAW... :P