PDA

View Full Version : A very important set of podcasts for the ATM

malaidas
2015-Jan-29, 01:27 PM
I am not sure whether these have been posted before, but this contains a wealth of information before considering the truth of many ATM things:

http://podcast.sjrdesign.net/archives.html

I hope I am posting these in the correct place, but it seems the most relevant to draw attention to the many issues raised here.

Swift
2015-Jan-29, 02:04 PM
I hope I am posting these in the correct place, but it seems the most relevant to draw attention to the many issues raised here.
Thanks for the link malaidas, but I think that ATM isn't the best spot for this thread, so I've moved it from ATM to Public Outreach (but left a link).

We try to keep the ATM forum very tightly focused on a single purpose - a single advocate of a non-mainstream idea presenting their idea for review, and the response of the reviewers. We try to put more general discussions about ATM ideas (or against ATM ideas) elsewhere on CQ. Our experience has told us that we need to be this strict to keep the ATM forum managable.

Plus, to be honest, the advocates of those ATM ideas are generally not going to be interested in reviewing those podcasts before they post (IMO). They often don't even take the time to read the ATM rules before they post.

malaidas
2015-Jan-29, 05:25 PM
thanks swift

ok for anyone who hasn't come across them before there is some very good stuff in here, I guess a lot of you already know what he's saying. but not all of us do