PDA

View Full Version : Humphrey's Bulletin Board

Candy
2005-Jan-20, 06:31 PM
Welcome to G99 News and More... (http://www.drsandler.net/main.php) <- Main Website

drsandler.net
Your world leaders headquarters (http://drsandler.net/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?p=68#68) <- Bulletin Board

I registered on his website to lure him out of seclusion! 8-[

Colt
2005-Jan-22, 01:59 PM
I didn't know he had a BB attached to his site, curses! Thanks Candy! :)

mickal555
2005-Jan-22, 02:44 PM
I joined up....

NASA Fan
2005-Jan-24, 05:11 AM
I've sent him an email--obtained from his profile--I figure that while he may not log on here, hopefully he checks his email.

If the rest of you miss his wacky humor, and his interesting spelling send him an email and lets see if we can get him to come back.

Tranquility
2005-Jan-24, 06:21 AM
I sent him an email a few days back too, but he hasn't replied yet.

SKY
2005-Jan-24, 07:15 AM
I posted this in the Missing Posters thread too. I e-mailed just over a week ago, and he said that he's been busy with school, but he would try to stop by here as soon as he could.

NASA Fan
2005-Jan-24, 08:51 PM
Thanks for letting us know, it is good to know that he is not horrible ill or something.

Swift
2005-Jan-24, 09:52 PM
Thanks for letting us know, it is good to know that he is not horrible ill or something.
I figured he was on his back, kicking his little legs in the air. :lol:

Candy
2005-Jan-25, 03:39 AM
I figured he was on his back, kicking his little legs in the air. :lol:
I'm visualizing. :lol:

Jobe
2005-Jan-25, 04:49 AM
be very very afraid

Humphrey
2005-Apr-04, 08:43 AM
Im back.

No they were not in the air flailing around. If you eveer have driven on ther roads in Florida you can see how someone can get lost for two months.

Seriosuly has anyone here ever even thought of a Grid system?

:-P

But yah i have a website. g99 news and its attached sites is a combination of about 7 years or sp of work. ive been lazt and nobody ready it, so i update it only when i feel up to it. eventually ill redo it ina fancy way with cool graphics and stuff. but for now its going by the wayside.

I hate ...hate, the main www.drsandlet.net page. its a form templateby my webmaster. i really need to change it. its easy to do, just need to get around to it.

Candy
2005-Apr-04, 11:42 AM
Im back.
I missed you. :P