PDA

View Full Version : Happy 27th, Tupac lives

R.A.F.
2005-Jan-27, 01:41 AM
I have it on the BEST authority that today is the user known as "Tupac lives" 27th birthday.

Happy Birthday you Wicked Squirrel Master. :lol:

To everyone else on the board...I know that this post must seem rather cryptic, but if/when Tupac lives responds to this post...all will be revealed. :)

NASA Fan
2005-Jan-27, 03:00 AM
Wicked Squirrel Master?

Happy Birtday Tupac lives

tupac lives
2005-Feb-16, 08:15 PM
Thank you very much :] I wasnt really looking forward to the big 2-7 but I guess Im here now so I might as well enjoy it! Take care...

Candy
2005-Feb-16, 08:25 PM
Happy birthday, TL! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-029.gif

Lurker
2005-Feb-16, 08:36 PM
Happy Birthday TL!!

Wicked Squirrel Master... :-k

To everyone else on the board...I know that this post must seem rather cryptic, but if/when Tupac lives responds to this post...all will be revealed. :)
So.... he's responded... it still seems pretty cryptic to me... 8-[

Swift
2005-Feb-16, 08:55 PM
Wicked Squirrel Master?

Happy Birtday Tupac lives
Is that a master of wicked squirrels or a squirrel master who is wicked? 8-[
If I google on images of "wicked squirrel master", this is the only hit
http://www.animationartgallery.com/images/WDD/WDDSM7.gif

Anyway, happy 27

R.A.F.
2005-Feb-16, 09:52 PM
So.... he's responded... it still seems pretty cryptic to me... 8-[

OK, I guess I'll have to tell the story...

In the early part of last year, on the space quote contest thread, Tupac Lives guessed a quote I had up...and we talked back and forth for a bit. Unknown to me at the time (I only found out from my wife on the 26th of last month)...Tupac Lives is my Son!

He still lives in the San Diego area, my wife, daughter, and I moved to Northern California 3 years ago. He was basically enjoying "pulling the old man's leg" by posting as someone I "didn't know".

He was going to register as R.A.F.II which coincidentally happens to be the initials of his name also, but was worried that he would embarrass me here...which is something I don't understand. (I do a pretty good job of embarrassing myself. :)) As far as "critical thinking skills" are concerned, well, I raised him and I know (more or less) how he thinks about things like UFO's, etc. and he's just not the type of person to fall for that "stuff". As a child, he was also the beneficiary of many late night "get up and watch this Lunar eclipse" type of adventures.

As far as the "wicked squirrel master" thing...I don't have a clue, you'll have to ask him.

aside to "Tupac"...You might consider sending the BA a Private message asking if you can use the user name R.A.F.II...I see no reason why he would have any problem with that, and I'd be proud to have you here...as long as I know who you are! :lol: :lol:

Lurker
2005-Feb-16, 10:01 PM
Kids do this kind of stuff to parents... be sure you live long enough to be a burden on him!! =D>

Candy
2005-Feb-16, 10:02 PM
Tupac Lives is my Son!
What an awesome discovery! =D>

[edited for better word]

Normandy6644
2005-Feb-16, 10:43 PM
Haha, that is awesome. :D

Andromeda321
2005-Feb-17, 04:15 AM
Hehehe that's great! I wonder if my dad haunts any BBs I could pick up hanging out on... 8)

Maksutov
2005-Feb-17, 11:08 AM
Tupac Lives is my Son!
You know, we might have the beginnings of a major scifi-rap epic here. :wink:

N C More
2005-Feb-17, 12:12 PM
I have it on the BEST authority that today is the user known as "Tupac lives" 27th birthday.

I had a feeling it was one of your kids. After all, what is the BEST authority for knowing someone's birthday if not having been there!

Ok, does the "wicked squirrel master" thing have something to do with Foamy the squirrel of "Ill Will Press" fame? "Squirrely Wrath" can be dangerous! :wink:

Weird Dave
2005-Feb-17, 02:08 PM
...Tupac Lives is my Son!

Surely discoveries like this should go the other way?

[I think Maksutov has had the same thought!]

R.A.F.
2005-Feb-17, 03:21 PM
Ok, does the "wicked squirrel master" thing have something to do with Foamy the squirrel of "Ill Will Press" fame? "Squirrely Wrath" can be dangerous! :wink:

If I understand this correctly...

Both my Son and Daughter use the "squirrel handle" to describe themselfs. My Daughter (when talking about how everyone likes her) is fond of saying "gotta love the squirrel". I think my Son uses "squirrel" because he's a bit "squirrely". A trait they both share with their father. :) It's really quite funny, because my Son and Daughter had not seen each other in over a year, and when they saw each other just after X-mas, they compared "notes" and found out that they had both came up with this handle, independently. My Daughter was not pleased as she thought she was the only squirrel. :lol:

...Tupac Lives is my Son!

Surely discoveries like this should go the other way?

[I think Maksutov has had the same thought!]

OK...I'll say it...

[Darth voice]Tupac...I am your Father![/Darth voice] :)

An aside...I've noticed this thread is generating a lot of "squirrel nut zipper" links from google. :)

Archer17
2005-Feb-17, 05:11 PM
That was awesome R.A.F. I have to admit, I didn't expect the "cryptic" squirrel thing to turn out that way! .. Happy B-Day Tupac lives.

AstroRockHunter
2005-Feb-17, 07:45 PM
I just realized the "Tupac" spelled backwards is "Caput".
Or is it the other way around???
Or did I just arrive in the last car of the slow train into the station???
Or am I just BABBling???
Or ...

#-o

Nicolas
2005-Feb-17, 07:48 PM
You're wrong:
spelled backwards, it is cap2 :wink:

AstroRockHunter
2005-Feb-17, 11:02 PM
Nicolas:

Of COURSE it does. It's just been a VERY LONG DAY here. :(

(At least I spelled your name rite. =D> )

Actually, it spell CapUt backwards. But I digress... [-(

Nicolas
2005-Feb-17, 11:44 PM
:)

Normandy6644
2005-Feb-18, 01:21 PM

Man it's a good thing Ut changed his name, otherwise people would be after him! :wink:

Lurker
2005-Feb-18, 05:10 PM

Man it's a good thing Ut changed his name, otherwise people would be after him! :wink:

Ut changed his name?? I missed that!! :o

Who is he now then???

Candy
2005-Feb-18, 05:30 PM

Ut changed his name?? I missed that!! :o

Who is he now then???
Kristophe (http://www.badastronomy.com/phpBB/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5654) :)

Lurker
2005-Feb-18, 05:56 PM
Kristophe (http://www.badastronomy.com/phpBB/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5654) :)

Thanks Candy... :)

tupac lives
2005-Feb-21, 07:48 PM
Thank you everyone! I did have a pretty good bday.

n c more:
Tho I do love foamy, there is no direct connection ;]

Off I go to take my new handle R.A.F. II