PDA

View Full Version : How would you rate your boss?

banquo's_bumble_puppy
2005-Feb-08, 03:21 PM
How would you rate your boss?

teddyv
2005-Feb-08, 03:42 PM
My boss is very good. Though at times he can be a real load to have around, overall he is very fair and appreciative of the work people do here.

Gmann
2005-Feb-08, 03:52 PM
How would I rate my boss? :o (bannable offense)
I will suffice it say that it is too bad that ignorance isn't painful!

Remember one of my old sigs'..."To err is Human, to really (mess) things up requires a supervisor".

We call them "stupidvisors".

Swift
2005-Feb-08, 03:55 PM
I said great, but I'd place her between great and so-so; call her pretty good. She does seem to be good with going to bat for her employees, though she also is big at going with the company line. She's pretty easy to talk to, though sometimes she just doesn't get me.

Now, the corporate level bosses, #-o :-# , don't get me started

banquo's_bumble_puppy
2005-Feb-08, 03:59 PM
I don't know how anonymous these polls are...so be careful what you say....

Gmann
2005-Feb-08, 04:14 PM
I think I'm safe here. The other night, my supervisor needed a mechanic to come show her how to work the computer that controls the machine. It gave her an error message, and said to hit enter. She typed "enter" several times and it did nothing (hence the need for a mechanic) As he walked away, he passed me, and said "I feel for ya, bro". I have serious doubts that she will find this website, join the board, and figure out who Gmann in St. Louis really is. In fact, I could probably post my real name, address, employer, pay location, and a brief physical description, and I still doubt any bells would ring. I couldn't be any safer in a Church. :D

tlbs101
2005-Feb-08, 06:34 PM
My boss can't be all that bad... he lets me read BABB during work hours! :) :D

beskeptical
2005-Feb-08, 08:23 PM
Since I'm the boss, this one wasn't hard. :wink:

Raptor1967
2005-Feb-08, 08:49 PM
I dunno I allways have to fight to get him up in the moring. He is pretty grumpy untill he has his coffee. And he is really hard on me. BUT since I am my own boss I would have to say I LOVE THE GUY

StarStuff
2005-Feb-08, 09:48 PM
Since I'm the boss, this one wasn't hard. :wink:

The same goes for me. :)