PDA

View Full Version : Dang it all, 2016.

Trebuchet
2016-Dec-01, 04:01 PM
Now the creator of the Big Mac, Jim Delligatti (http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/11/30/big-mac-creator-jim-delligatti-dies/94664154/), has died. How many more?

Two all-beef patties....

Noisy Rhysling
2016-Dec-01, 04:38 PM
Now the creator of the Big Mac, Jim Delligatti (http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/11/30/big-mac-creator-jim-delligatti-dies/94664154/), has died. How many more?

Two all-beef patties....

I used to refer to those as "the burger with the thousand island cussing."

BigDon
2016-Dec-01, 09:15 PM
Two all-beef patties....

Well, I've been a bit under the weather for three weeks now. My sister the RN came by to visit and seems to think I may have had a pulmonary embolism, but I've haven't been coughing any blood at all.

So I plan to drag myself over to the doctor's today ride is due in a hour. I've got a sneaking suspicion she might not be wrong as things are starting to get positively alarming.

blueshift
2016-Dec-02, 02:24 AM
Well, I've been a bit under the weather for three weeks now. My sister the RN came by to visit and seems to think I may have had a pulmonary embolism, but I've haven't been coughing any blood at all.

So I plan to drag myself over to the doctor's today ride is due in a hour. I've got a sneaking suspicion she might not be wrong as things are starting to get positively alarming.Hang in there and keep us posted.

KaiYeves
2016-Dec-02, 04:35 AM
Petition to send beloved celebrities to a bunker until New Year's Day.

Shaula
2016-Dec-02, 08:09 AM
And Andrew Sachs. He'll be remembered as Manuel but did so much more.

Swift
2016-Dec-02, 02:19 PM

So I plan to drag myself over to the doctor's today ride is due in a hour. I've got a sneaking suspicion she might not be wrong as things are starting to get positively alarming.
Get better soon BD.

grant hutchison
2016-Dec-02, 02:25 PM

So I plan to drag myself over to the doctor's today ride is due in a hour. I've got a sneaking suspicion she might not be wrong as things are starting to get positively alarming.Most people who have a PE don't cough blood. As you've clearly realized, better to check it out than to sit around waiting to see if you do cough blood.
ATB.

Grant Hutchison

ozduck
2016-Dec-03, 04:11 AM
Hope things all go as well as possible.

NorthernDevo
2016-Dec-03, 05:04 AM

HEY! None of that downer talk, man! It's clearly a bad burrito or something equally benign - you're gonna be with us a looooong time Don!

publiusr
2016-Dec-03, 07:44 PM
Now this.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/12/03/least-9-dead-oakland-warehouse-party-fire/94881696/

BigDon
2016-Dec-03, 08:43 PM
My left kidney is really, really mad at me again.

I'm not sure how a kidney is enervated but dang they can get some "priority signaling" going.

I'm home resting comfortably now.

For those with some med back ground I'm completely clear of heart or lung breakdown products and no clot products either. This makes me very happy.

Except for the sour kidney, of course. And an utter buttload of appointments starting on Monday.

publiusr
2016-Dec-03, 09:39 PM
Take care.

BigDon
2016-Dec-03, 10:52 PM
Thanks Pub.

Sorry everybody else.

Noisy Rhysling
2016-Dec-03, 11:04 PM
Ball Gladder comes out on the 13th. Lucky day!