PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes Don't You Just Wanna....GRR!

Vega115
2005-Feb-21, 02:43 AM
Okay, here's the deal, im on my mid-winter school break (i have this week off), and on tues, im going down to Washington DC to attend the..*drumroll please*

National Youth Leadership Forum in Defense, Intelligence, and Diplomacy.

Sounds fancy I know. I don't wanna describe it that much, because i haven't done it yet (expect a post once i come back on Sunday!) so if you wanna know what it is, just look up that, or NYLF.

But until then, i still have to do my Advanced Placement American homework. Which is an essay that is like, crazy. its about these industrial era leaders (rockefeller, vanderbilt, etc.) and ur holding a dinner party with them, and you have to talk about these certain topics. well, i decided to do it in form of a "roundtable discussion" and well...yea. it was a good idea at first.

That was when it wasn't 8 pages and i still have another topic to talk about. gaaah

I don't wanna do it anymore. I just keep typing. Maybe i should be typing it instead of this...good idea in concept.

Mehh...wish me luck. :o

The Supreme Canuck
2005-Feb-21, 02:51 AM
Good luck. Last semester, I had to write an essay on the Zimmerman Telegram. And another on the Global Arms Trade. The same week. Both were over 20 pages before appendices and bibliography.

I know how you feel. Good luck again.

And get to work!

:wink:

Normandy6644
2005-Feb-21, 03:23 AM
Good luck. Last semester, I had to write an essay on the Zimmerman Telegram.

So did he send it?!? :D

The Supreme Canuck
2005-Feb-21, 03:25 AM
Yep. Through England. Twice.

And then he admitted he did it.

#-o

Normandy6644
2005-Feb-21, 04:39 AM
Yep. Through England. Twice.

And then he admitted he did it.

#-o

Wow, that's cool. I remember being taught in high school history that more than likely it was made up and that he never actually sent it. I've learned something new today!

Richard of Chelmsford
2005-Feb-21, 10:11 AM
You've got 'writer's block' old son.

Keep typing away, but don't scrape the barrel.

It'll come right in the end.